Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] THANKS TOKENS - page 2. (Read 892 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
September 26, 2018, 08:00:46 AM
I'm happy to see an honest person try not to scam people. We all have financial challenges but it takes a few to swallow their pride and ask for help. In any case, i think your ICO is worth it as there are some generous hearts out there willing to help people genuinely in need.Thumbs up
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 10:41:44 AM
THANKS TOKENS

ONE OF THE MOST SIMPLE TOKEN SALES SO FAR!
COMPLETELY HONEST ICO BUT WORTHLESS TOKENS

PLEASE READ FAQ FOR MORE INFO

Who Are You?
I'm a person from a poor country. Don't make a mistake, I'm not fully empty-handed like my country but don't have enough money to BUY normal things and have a normal life.

Why You Run This ICO?
I just run this ICO to increase my very low budget and improve my life, help other people that I know and try to migration and launch an honorable business if it goes well.
I'm following blockchain technology for years and now want to try my chance to have a better life with help of blockchain community.

What You Offer Here?
I offer you completely WORTHLESS Ethereum ERC-20 token. The only reason for these tokens is showing my GRATITUDE to anyone who buys these tokens.
I'm not an expert on programming or designing websites, so I used a simple smart contract code and created this website with free tools. Also, I did all works alone, so Forgive me because all things you see is very simple!
Are you excited about these tokens? Please control yourself and don't make any emotional decisions.

Why Anyone Should Buy Your Tokens?
Honestly no one who need his money should do this.
Buying these tokens only depends on YOUR FEELING, if you feel good about this ICO You can buy these WORTHLESS tokens but you should know it's just about spending your money with full satisfaction and get WORTHLESS THANKS TOKENS Instead SO SERIOUSLY IF YOU NEED YOUR MONEY PLEASE DON'T BUY THESE TOKENS.

Is There Guaranteed Token Value?
Yes, it is ZERO and will be ZERO till end.

Is This SCAM?
Please be sure this is not an SCAM, Yes, I'm on low money but I never scam anyone.
I offer worthless but honest tokens, this is the best way I actually have to build my Life in my poor country that no one can build a normal life with regular working. This is not beggary either. This is just about SELLING tokens but WORTHLESS ONES!
Also as I never want to increase my low budget through unfair ways, I will return the money of those who bought tokens accidentally or didn't buy tokens with full Satisfaction.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ABOUT RETURNING

THANKS FEATURES:
Very SIMPLE without any technical features.
SUPER STABLE with Guaranteed ZERO Value.
Completely HONEST.
RIDICULOUS and AMATEUR developer team include only one person.

( THESE TOKENS ARE WORTHLESS SO PLEASE DON'T TRY TO BUY WITHOUT READING FAQ )

THANKS FOR READING

Pages:
Jump to: