Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The 2020 Bitcoin Penny® MINI Manhole Cover - page 2. (Read 1053 times)

legendary
Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
https://i.imgur.com/ySMoohK.jpg

Sir Reginald Pennyman says, "Only a true gentleman or lady is worthy of such MANHOLE MAGNIFICENCE! Elevate your social status, and order yours today! Toodle pip."

How many do we have to buy to get Sir Reginald Pennyman?
I offer 1 full-size manhole cover Cheesy

Our Sir Reginald Pennyman dolls are not for sale at this time. However, a few will be circulated among forum members later this year in a fun little experiment. (Stay tuned.) In the meantime, why not order one of these epic Mini Manhole Covers for the ultimate collection centerpiece! Grin

Regards,
Chris
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com

Sir Reginald Pennyman says, "Only a true gentleman or lady is worthy of such MANHOLE MAGNIFICENCE! Elevate your social status, and order yours today! Toodle pip."
copper member
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
This looks so amazing. I’m wondering if this can double as a shield. All I will need is a BTC sword to match it. Great work penny. This is one for the museum
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Thank you again, everyone, for all the kind words on this crazy little (rather larger, really) project.

We're about halfway to SOLD OUT, so claim your favorite number(s) before they're gone!

Stay safe out there, my friends. Wink

Regards,
Chris
Activity: 1750
Merit: 441
These are really beautiful, great job my friend. 

Stay well Smiley
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Do you have a trade in program?

How many of these can I get for a regular manhole cover exchange?  Tongue

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

LOL  Grin

The Manhole is back! Nice creation BP.  

Mini does look great in that Aircraft grade Aluminum!
Interested in #7 and #8... if available.  

Thanks!

#7 and #8 are all yours, greenplastic. Thanks!

[EDIT: A complete list of available/reserved/sold serial numbers has been added to the OP. Thank you.]

Regards,
Chris
legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
The Manhole is back! Nice creation BP. 

Mini does look great in that Aircraft grade Aluminum!
Interested in #7 and #8... if available. 

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
very nice! now I need some damn block rewards to fund my collectible buying wallet lol we are 37 days no blocks Sad
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Thanks for the kind words and PMs, everyone.

I’ll take 1/21 please. Was too excited to fully read this through

Selassiesoildier, would you settle for #2? Someone already claimed #1. (Also it seems that #4 and #21 are now claimed.)

I'll reserve that #2 for you until I hear otherwise.

Thanks, everyone!

Regards,
Chris

copper member
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
I’ll take 1/21 please. Was too excited to fully read this through
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com

The NEW 2020 Bitcoin Penny® MINI Manhole Cover on Solid Walnut Base w/ 360° Swivel Display

The Bitcoin Penny Company is proud to present the NEW 2020 Bitcoin Penny® MINI Manhole Cover!

This exciting project is the long-awaited follow-up to our original 2017 Bitcoin Penny™ Manhole Cover. (Click HERE or HERE for more info on that crazy beast!)

After more than 2.5 YEARS of production roadblock after roadblock (street-themed pun), we almost gave up on this mad and maddening project. Lucky for us, we’re too stubborn to quit.

And so, without further ado, we present to you, finally, the 2020 Bitcoin Penny® MINI Manhole Cover!

THE 2020 BITCOIN PENNY® MINI MANHOLE COVER (MMC)

DETAILS

Project Name: Bitcoin Penny® MINI Manhole Cover
Manufactured By: The Bitcoin Penny Foundry (Cryptoville, USA)
Manufactured For: Satoshi Water Company (Nakamoto, Japan)
Year: 2020
Material: Solid Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/ Highlights in .999 Copper
Base: Solid Walnut Base w/ 360° Swivel Display
Dimensions: 8” Round x .5” Thick
Weight: 2.25 Lb (without Base)
Quantity: 21 + Prototype
Serial Numbers: 00 / 21 (Prototype), 01 / 21, 02 / 21, 03 / 21, and so on.
Fundable: Yes (Private key is sealed under copper tag on reverse side.)
List of Public Addresses by MMC Serial Numbers: See Below
Price: Fixed @ .1 BTC Each

Serial # 00 / 21 (Prototype) — 13DCzCFP5ekxubZmSKu4w4dsQoFzC6xKrz — NOT FOR SALE
Serial # 01 / 21 — 1MVjZXctaRkfWL3CkqA463nVxkTAQiMPSb — SOLD / Funding Soon
Serial # 02 / 21 — 1MXapvfaVABeWy529coHxEQr5WQtMS6BXz — SOLD & FUNDED
Serial # 03 / 21 — 1JZCpNQPK9XcDTdBqmHVtv5bUFrgvBm9pc — Available
Serial # 04 / 21 — 1Duj41RUa92oUSNMaFpAjj5akNNjziLQXr — SOLD / Funding Soon
Serial # 05 / 21 — 1GkT4zg8ZoNCmfU3VkgCMPd7C1tMY9oFgo — Available
Serial # 06 / 21 — 1EUcJSLStNAAqzPdbFUuSYgR8CgxsjBbMC — Reserved
Serial # 07 / 21 — 12mVf6wn6CvnYvYrcGn4RzXtuSWZQq1UDi — SOLD & FUNDED
Serial # 08 / 21 — 1KbdjZNWPcBdTMfaGH9KiFybm7UHpBaaUo — SOLD & FUNDED
Serial # 09 / 21 — 1Foaz7z1uq3Be7KG3Dz7GGtCb7ra6w4ZL5 — Available
Serial # 10 / 21 — 1PBcS3kRiYdYLwxRUevTrYrb8ZWyWJsn9o — Reserved
Serial # 11 / 21 — 1C1SAtZ7bJFsT3hp7n2xoHYwfvBoHhBdYj — SOLD & FUNDED
Serial # 12 / 21 — 18FZWesMAdkTuFq2dVQDkWSxXxFhez4tKQ — Available
Serial # 13 / 21 — 16Sfcz4RgdRMgfi4boRoMau79uxZyd8Rfe — Available
Serial # 14 / 21 — 1HZtKoRfYZzwegQJJzEMTAqFrDLXxAiaCt — Available
Serial # 15 / 21 — 14HSPj8GLpNM8PpRTm7piiHyaYnvvmmz7A —  Available
Serial # 16 / 21 — 1623cFvjEzEjQqXAeZT2osgGSUoPe2ZBNy — Available
Serial # 17 / 21 — 1Arijp3JumnfsYNUmPr35H2iBRteF8XxNx — Reserved
Serial # 18 / 21 — 1Mzr2JLQWz7rQVVzsvkHx78uqx3RiZjMPp — Available
Serial # 19 / 21 — 1J7ASyvKzGQniXWHhkoGqJ1sGHNxQFSAAK — Available
Serial # 20 / 21 — 1BqR5X6vAawi3Momd261fWr4Ed4Gzhqv8J — SOLD & FUNDED
Serial # 21 / 21 — 1M58RaGxi3AS3XiXaE8LkbBqx41EDHPzsN — SOLD & FUNDED

THE 2020 BITCOIN PENNY® MINI MANHOLE COVER, COPPER EDITION — COMING SOON???

Our ducks are all in a row, and we’re ready to start production on an amazing .999 SOLID COPPER (Cu) version of this sweet little MMC. However, we must wait until these original MMC pieces sell before we can fund that production. As a courtesy to our customers who wish to purchase both Aluminum and Copper editions with MATCHING SERIAL NUMBERS, we will reserve the matching serial numbered Copper edition for any customer who purchases one of these Aluminum editions. For example, if forum member BOBtheHODLer buys Aluminum editions #3 and #8, then the upcoming Copper editions #3 and #8 will automatically be reserved for BOBtheHODLer. (That is, of course, if we sell out of this Aluminum edition in order to fund the Copper edition.)

[EDIT: To clarify reservation opportunities for the upcoming Copper editions, the only reservations that will be made are for those customers who purchase one of these original edition (aluminum) MMCs. For example, if no one buys #18 of this original edition, then #18 of the Copper edition will be made available to the general public on a "first come, first served" basis once the Copper edition is officially ANN-ed in approximately 4-5 weeks. In other words, if you'd like to guarantee your reservation for a Copper edition, then you will want to purchase one of these original editions before they are sold out.]

PAYMENTS

Please make all BTC payments to the following addresses only: 1TBPCoEc2MYiQtjT4xduZjAqCBjPhTNDh or 3MJZ18DfLWBMF5hFjFLQS6DCLgyeLPg3Tx.

PayPal and/or other cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Roocoin (ROO) may be accepted upon request. PM to inquire.

SHIPPING

NOTE on COVID-19 and International Shipping: The US Postal Service has started shipping some air mail international packages via sea transport which may slow delivery times to some countries. Thank you for your patience, and stay safe.

FREE worldwide shipping.

Additionally, our company supports the ever-popular Mantis Prime consolidated shipping service provided by our friend and fellow forum member, minerjones. If you would prefer to receive your domestic or international package via Mantis Prime, then we are happy to ship your products directly to the Mantis Prime warehouse at no charge. (Naturally, it will be up to you to arrange the final shipping terms and payment with Mantis Prime / minerjones.)

For more information, simply PM.

Regards,
Chris @ The Bitcoin Penny Co.
In Code We Trust® / E-Currency Unum®

DISCLAIMER: Bitcoin Penny® Commemorative Coins are for entertainment purposes only. No cash value.
Pages:
Jump to: