Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Anchor Project - A Safe Harbor for Your Holdings - page 3. (Read 871 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Checked and feel this is a very good project, good luck!
Activity: 1
Are you sure that this is a safe place for the crypto? how to check if it is not scam?
Msking it on the stablecoins is a good idea but now I see no way to do it easily.
Activity: 61
I have to say that the idea is just great and I think that the project will be able to develop very quickly in the future. let's see how it all works out.
brand new
Activity: 0
All announcemets from this forum in telegam channel
 You will be the firt
  Join 

Code:
This post added to annoucement telegram channe, enjoy!

Click to review announcments chnnel
Activity: 11
One of the most promising ideas I've seen so far. I hope all the same the project will be implemented and we will see a flight to the moon.
brand new
 You will be the firt
  Join 

Code:

brand new
 You will be the firt
  Join 

Code:

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
an interesting project, a lot of information, everything is written well. only here the storage of their assets in purses think is no worse than in full of the program
Activity: 187
Merit: 10

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

The Anchor Project is starting their Official Bounty Program with Bounty0x in order to reward supporters. The Anchor Project  has deposited 200,000 DOCT tokens with Bounty0x!

To view our running campaign, and participate in any bounties: register with Bounty0x as a hunter and complete The Anchor Project’s bounties!

Attention: Hunters may not "reserve" spots with submitting broken links, empty articles, or anything as a placeholder. You may not use multiple submission content (the same thing or slight variation of) across other The Anchor Project bounties. You may not plagiarize content and must pass a plagiarism test. These are all strict rule violations, and will disqualify you from any reward in the The Anchor Project campaign as a whole.

Pages:
Jump to: