Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Anon virtual VISA card, No personal information needed. - page 2. (Read 458 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
--snip--
You assume that this is a registered/legal company that is doing this. (this is my assumption, if you are, feel free to correct me).

Actually i don't make assumption. I simply ask about what's written on their website.

Usually cards like this are used for connecting to random ad networks, and then running it till it gets charged. Another option is these are used to get several free trials that require a card submit. (such as canva etc) or then straight up to scam the CPA boards that pay you per action.
Pretty much always illegal.

Yeah, i know that's how it's usually goes with anonymous credit or debit card these days.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Whether your service is legit or not, i expect it'll hard to find people who can trust you. In past, few similar service (such as CoinPayCard.net) suddenly either perform exit scam or been abandoned where people can't spend or withdraw their money.

What are the fees associated with Anon?

Transparency is key here, here are the fees associated with using Anon.

Add funds to your Anon Account using crypto -
FREE, You will get the best honest market rate with 0% spread.
Create/Load Card - 10%
Payment other than USD - 0%
Send funds to other Anon users - 2%

What exactly does "Create/Load Card - 10%" mean?

Data Transfer

Anon is headquartered in the United States, but we live in an increasingly interconnected world.

Changes to these Terms

We reserve the right to revise and update these Terms at our discretion. All changes take effect immediately upon posting and apply to all subsequent access to and use of the Website. Your continued use of the Website after the posting of revised Terms indicates your acceptance of and agreement to the changes. We encourage you to periodically review this page to stay informed about any updates, as they are binding on you.

Is it really legal to change and apply ToS immediately? Few past news[1] says it's not legal to do so.

[1] https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2007/07/court-says-no-to-changing-terms-of-service-without-notification/
[2] https://www.bit-tech.net/news/court_says_no_to_tos_changes_without_notification/1/

You assume that this is a registered/legal company that is doing this. (this is my assumption, if you are, feel free to correct me). Usually cards like this are used for connecting to random ad networks, and then running it till it gets charged. Another option is these are used to get several free trials that require a card submit. (such as canva etc) or then straight up to scam the CPA boards that pay you per action.
Pretty much always illegal.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
Whether your service is legit or not, i expect it'll hard to find people who can trust you. In past, few similar service (such as CoinPayCard.net) suddenly either perform exit scam or been abandoned where people can't spend or withdraw their money.

What are the fees associated with Anon?

Transparency is key here, here are the fees associated with using Anon.

Add funds to your Anon Account using crypto -
FREE, You will get the best honest market rate with 0% spread.
Create/Load Card - 10%
Payment other than USD - 0%
Send funds to other Anon users - 2%

What exactly does "Create/Load Card - 10%" mean?

Data Transfer

Anon is headquartered in the United States, but we live in an increasingly interconnected world.

Changes to these Terms

We reserve the right to revise and update these Terms at our discretion. All changes take effect immediately upon posting and apply to all subsequent access to and use of the Website. Your continued use of the Website after the posting of revised Terms indicates your acceptance of and agreement to the changes. We encourage you to periodically review this page to stay informed about any updates, as they are binding on you.

Is it really legal to change and apply ToS immediately? Few past news[1] says it's not legal to do so.

[1] https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2007/07/court-says-no-to-changing-terms-of-service-without-notification/
[2] https://www.bit-tech.net/news/court_says_no_to_tos_changes_without_notification/1/
Activity: 20
Merit: 3

This means absolutely nothing (unfortunately), because it does not prevent you from performing an exit scam at any time. However, everyone is the master of their own money and reputation, but I personally would never vouch for something like this.

This is fair and absolutely true, there are many legit websites that ended-up being an exit scam. However, we must say we have put a lot of resource, funds and work into building this platform. Time will give us the bitcoin and crypto community trust. The only thing we can do is building a prefect platform to show that we can be trusted, it's a long road ahead for us but nevertheless a road we expect to be on when created Anon.

It will never be clear to me how someone can even create a business based on this kind of business model, which, from the perspective of the legal framework, cannot possibly succeed. VISA is not some nonsense company through which money can be "transferred" in this way without the users being identified.
I've seen similar claims a few times, and it always ended badly.
There's no way VISA allows some anonymous new website to sell anonymous credit cards.

Well it's not easy we work directly with issuing bank, there is a lot of back and forth with the banks and a lot of trust involved. For example, the BIN numbers for the card we issue are unique and only issued by us. Thus, every agency knows that we have issued these cards, and they are directly linked to us. When any issues arrive, we will be held accountable. All funds are going directly to the issuing bank for the issuing and top-up of our cards.

There are a couple of platforms that do the same like, ezzo-card, pay-with-moon (stopped), bitcoin-company, bit-refill. Our fees are lower than those services, and because or BIN's are unique and clean our cards can be used at more merchants worldwide, than just generic BIN's they provide.  

Also, our cards cannot be reloaded and can only have a max balance of $1K well within the legal framework for cards that are not linked to anybody identity. It's also important to understand that VISA is just a card network, license banks and EMI's have the ability to issue card how they like within their legal jurisdictions . You can buy anonymous visa/MasterCard cards in grocery shops, it's a bit like that. However, we provide a more easy way to obtain an anonymous card with our platform. And as I said above, it's a long road to trust and success, but we are prepared for that road.

Best,
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
It will never be clear to me how someone can even create a business based on this kind of business model, which, from the perspective of the legal framework, cannot possibly succeed. VISA is not some nonsense company through which money can be "transferred" in this way without the users being identified.
I've seen similar claims a few times, and it always ended badly.
There's no way VISA allows some anonymous new website to sell anonymous credit cards.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

~snip~
We would love to waive the card creation fees for a couple of trusted members, let me know if you can suggest any members (our maybe yourself).

This means absolutely nothing (unfortunately), because it does not prevent you from performing an exit scam at any time. However, everyone is the master of their own money and reputation, but I personally would never vouch for something like this.
Today we introduce the world to the Anon Virtual Visa® Card.
Can you show us some proof that you are official registered company working with Visa?
I would love to see your office and Anon team behind this project.

This looks like another scam like we saw before several times with cards like this, maybe even made by the same people who made PST.NET cards or coinpaycard.net.
Design is similar and domain is recently registered, so I would be very careful before sending any coins to this website.

Domain:paywithanon.com
Registrar:Key-Systems GmbH
Registered On:2023-09-15
Expires On:2024-09-15
Updated On:2023-09-15
https://www.whois.com/whois/paywithanon.com

Archived: https://web.archive.org/web/20230930195203/https://paywithanon.com/

Maybe I am wrong about this, maybe Anon team is willing to give few cards for testing to trusted forum members.

Hi dkbit98,

It's correct that the domain is 15 days old, however we have worked hard for a couple of months on this project. We just recently settled on a good name. (We hope)
We have no affiliation or any knowledge about the companies you describe above.

Anon is NOT a bank, so we don't have a direct partnership with Visa as described on our website our cards are issued by our partner Financial Institutions, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.

We would love to waive the card creation fees for a couple of trusted members, let me know if you can suggest any members (our maybe yourself).

Love to hear more feedback!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Can you show us some proof that you are official registered company working with Visa?
I would love to see your office and Anon team behind this project.

This looks like another scam like we saw before several times with cards like this, maybe even made by the same people who made PST.NET cards or coinpaycard.net.
Design is similar and domain is recently registered, so I would be very careful before sending any coins to this website.

Domain:paywithanon.com
Registrar:Key-Systems GmbH
Registered On:2023-09-15
Expires On:2024-09-15
Updated On:2023-09-15
https://www.whois.com/whois/paywithanon.com

Archived: https://web.archive.org/web/20230930195203/https://paywithanon.com/

Maybe I am wrong about this, maybe Anon team is willing to give few cards for testing to trusted forum members.

Reserved for updates.
   Hello fellow bitcoiners!

Welcome to the official PayWithAnon Bitcointalk Thread!

The Anon virtual card lets you spend over 5+ cryptocurrencies like cash online, worldwide.

Purchase an Anon Virtual Visa® Card with crypto to pay online worldwide anywhere Visa® cards are accepted,
   cards are immediately available to spend.

Key Features:

Private: We will never ask for any identification or personal information
    Unlimited: You can create as many Anon Virtual Cards you need to match your spending needs
    High load limit: Send funds or receive funds from other Anon users, instantly
    Send and Receive: You can load an Anon Card up to $1.000 USD each.

How it works

Create an account: Create an account with only your email, no additional information required.
    Fund your balance: Fund your credit balance with over 5+ cryptocurrencies, crypto will be automatically converted to USD.
    Create A Card & Pay: Create a card in one click, cards are immediately available to spend. Use Anon cards to pay everywhere Visa cards are accepted, worldwide.

Check it out today: www.paywithanon.com
Pages:
Jump to: