Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] The Botocean is a one-stop automated solution for crypto traders of all le - page 2. (Read 586 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
How many people do you expect to attract by the end of this year? This is one project that would stand the taste of time
Activity: 1

It appears that others are catching on to this gem; I just noticed a couple guys discussing it on Twitter.

Yes, there is a prospect in this project, it just needs to be revealed to the team, and as far as I understand, the team is actively working for this
Activity: 4

We're in the thick of defi right now, which is why I'm still optimistic about the project and the industry as a whole.

But as far as I understand OceanBot is not related to Defi, when I read about it there was no word about it, they use dAPP
Activity: 17
Good day, there! Have a good day, team; I believe we require more project-related promotions and activities.
What options do you plan to make for community? I need to find out more information about your team and what events you will take part in
Activity: 8
Do you plan to integrate your token to other platforms or exchanges? Time to make faster promotion, what do u think?
Hey team, everything is very well planned, I liked what will happen next, will this project influence the rise in Bitcoin prices? And what about additional instruments, do you plan to add any?

Can you think of three killer BotOcean that put it ahead of the competition? What is the competitive advantage of your platform in which you have the most faith?

Good question, I also want to know, so I decided to follow their actions in order to bypass their competitors

What are the important milestones on your road map, both in terms of what you've already accomplished and what we may expect in the future? Any collaborations or short/long-term technological achievements you'd want to discuss or draw attention to?

I think the team is thinking about these questions, because I think this is very important

Hey there, what about social media community events? Do you have any plans for this? I think that many in the project are already waiting for this.

There will be events, follow the social networks of the project to be aware of if they plan them in the near future

With this environment, we will make a huge profit. I'm getting more and more interested in your project as it develops.

Yes, be interested in just such projects, it has a perspective and there is something to support it!
Can you think of three killer BotOcean that put it ahead of the competition? What is the competitive advantage of your platform in which you have the most faith?
What are the important milestones on your road map, both in terms of what you've already accomplished and what we may expect in the future? Any collaborations or short/long-term technological achievements you'd want to discuss or draw attention to?
With this environment, we will make a huge profit. I'm getting more and more interested in your project as it develops.
There are a lot of projects out there, but not all of them are excellent. I selected yours because it is unique. By the way, what are your thoughts on the current state of the market?
Activity: 3
I'm pleased to see anything here because most projects include programs that interact with their consumers.
Activity: 13

Start each day by assessing whether the project is ok and work your way up to it.

Good advice, but I am sure that the team here is experienced enough to know and act in this regard
Activity: 10

As I understand guys, bots staking will be with some specific lock period or enter and exit when you want?

Enter and exit whenever

Guys, where is the new roadmap posted? If it is, then discard me the link to it, thanks.

https://blog.botocean.com/new-roadmap/
Start each day by assessing whether the project is ok and work your way up to it.
Pages:
Jump to: