Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] THE COLOSSUSCOIN 2.0 IPO AND WHITEPAPER - page 2. (Read 3666 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
The 1st generation altcoins need dev like you  to make themselves survive from this winter. Multiple signature is really useful.

Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it. I need to take about a week or two to sort out my own finances before committing to the IPO myself and posted all details in the OP. I'd very much like it if I wasn't handling the funds for this, I've been feeling very burnt out lately but these guys are more than just investors to me, they are my friends and I would give them the world if I could Sad

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Colossuscoin - the future of payment methods
The 1st generation altcoins need dev like you  to make themselves survive from this winter. Multiple signature is really useful.

great!
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
The 1st generation altcoins need dev like you  to make themselves survive from this winter. Multiple signature is really useful.
are you ready? start to IPO!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Ask me about Karmacoin
does  it come with free upgrade to 3.0?

oh man, ipo...
legendary
reserved
legendary
When are you planning to collect the funds?
Once you collect the funds, how long would it take for returns?
Also is there any limit on the amount of COL I can invest in the IPO?

Thanks

We will be starting to collect fundraising today, if it is 1 billion or more please confirm with us first as we want to make sure everyone is informed and has a chance to be a part of this. I have also moved some of the older posts from the private Development Team section to the public Project Development section. Some of the information may be out of date as it is what has lead us to this point and viewable here.

http://colossuscointalk.org/index.php?board=17.0
Activity: 338
My psychic told me to wait until colossuscoin 6.0.  Thats the one Im waiting for. She said 4.0 was ok but 2.0 will be a disaster.
col to the moon!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
When are you planning to collect the funds?
Once you collect the funds, how long would it take for returns?
Also is there any limit on the amount of COL I can invest in the IPO?

Thanks
legendary
I have added an answer and questions section and will update it constantly.
legendary
OK, I am in on this as a supporter of this coin.
I see that my name has been added, and as such I am assuming my pledge has been accepted, thanks!

How can we be assured that are pledges will be assured to be accepted as some of the first of the 9 billion? By are name being listed in this thread...or?

In other words, if investors send you 9 billion before me, yet I see my name was just added and we are still under the 9 billion, are other investors coins returned if we go over 9 billion COL and I still can send my coins because you already agreed I made my pledge while still under the 9 billion COL? Yeah, a bit hard to explain...but you can imagine there may be some investors that just send their coins along without first asking/pledging here on the forum. Just trying to safeguard myself and others.

I may reserve a higher pledge so I hope you are answering PM messages pretty quickly in the next 48 hours + because I have no idea if 9 billion will require some time to gather or be very quick.

Also, are you hard capping this at 9 billion COL..or if you receive more investor contributions you will accept them in the IPO, return them...or?
Sorry, just trying to get my duckies lined up.

Also, can you be more specific what the following means:

" Tx Destruction Fee "
" The TX fee is included in all the fees and is destroyed.  "

Not sure I entirely understand how that works.

Additionally, could you be more specific on:
" Multi-Sig for transaction approval. "

How does the "staking" work in the new wallet that will be created? Do we need to leave our wallet open to receive the coins? Or any time we open/launch or wallet client the staking will add coins to our balance? And does the transaction fees awarded to stake holders work in the same manner..or?

So it doesn't get lost in the pages I will answer all your questions in the original post
u should allow also investments in BTC/LTC Smiley

you can change btc or ltc into col and invest.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
LOL at this
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
u should allow also investments in BTC/LTC Smiley
Activity: 257
OK, I am in on this as a supporter of this coin.
I see that my name has been added, and as such I am assuming my pledge has been accepted, thanks!

How can we be assured that are pledges will be assured to be accepted as some of the first of the 9 billion? By are name being listed in this thread...or?

In other words, if investors send you 9 billion before me, yet I see my name was just added and we are still under the 9 billion, are other investors coins returned if we go over 9 billion COL and I still can send my coins because you already agreed I made my pledge while still under the 9 billion COL? Yeah, a bit hard to explain...but you can imagine there may be some investors that just send their coins along without first asking/pledging here on the forum. Just trying to safeguard myself and others.

I may reserve a higher pledge so I hope you are answering PM messages pretty quickly in the next 48 hours + because I have no idea if 9 billion will require some time to gather or be very quick.

Also, are you hard capping this at 9 billion COL..or if you receive more investor contributions you will accept them in the IPO, return them...or?
Sorry, just trying to get my duckies lined up.

Also, can you be more specific what the following means:

" Tx Destruction Fee "
" The TX fee is included in all the fees and is destroyed.  "

Not sure I entirely understand how that works.

Additionally, could you be more specific on:
" Multi-Sig for transaction approval. "

How does the "staking" work in the new wallet that will be created? Do we need to leave our wallet open to receive the coins? Or any time we open/launch or wallet client the staking will add coins to our balance? And does the transaction fees awarded to stake holders work in the same manner..or?

Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Great, Can I reserve a spot for 134,000,000 COL please?
Thanks.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
If anyone has coins on Coinedup, do they have to do anything specific, or will Coinedup handle the swap?
legendary
Count me in for the IPO.
Let me know if I can participate.
Thanks

Yeah for sure, you can reserve a spot with the intended amount. Today serves more as a formal announcement and tomorrow we will begin the fundraising.
Count me in for the IPO.
Let me know if I can participate.
Thanks

welecome!
Pages:
Jump to: