Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Divi Project [DIVI] - The First Crypto for Mainstream Adoption - page 14. (Read 45806 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
My first ICO, but as a non-tech person I totally identify and appreciate what the divi team is doing.  I bought 3000 DIVX to start with, and am interested to see just how "user friendly" they can make it.  I see the potential, but they'll need to make it so easy my parents can participate.  Off to a good start though. 

DS
Activity: 49
When running a Divi node, what kind of server power is optimal? Is this something that benefits from high end CPU versus high end GPU? If I have a GPU mining rig on windows does it make sense to use it, or to use a CPU with many cores?

You can run a DIVI masternode off of virtually any computer or laptop. It does not require insane specs or a high level of hardware investment.
Activity: 43
When running a Divi node, what kind of server power is optimal? Is this something that benefits from high end CPU versus high end GPU? If I have a GPU mining rig on windows does it make sense to use it, or to use a CPU with many cores?
Activity: 43

Really cool. I backed Divi as the first ICO I have ever supported, up to the first node level after seeing this.

And this is my first ever Bitcointalk post after lurking for a few months! Howdy everybody!
Activity: 192
I can't wait to get my store up on the marketplace!
Activity: 49
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Activity: 42
We'd like to remind everyone to join us on Telegram to chat with the whole Divi team! https://t.me/joinchat/EAdiTQ3yZk_GkqU0IdG-Gg
How do I get a sweet Divi signature?

We don't have anything special built for BitcoinTalk signatures yet, but I used the profile tools available to create mine.  Feel free to do the same!  We appreciate any and all support!
How do I get a sweet Divi signature?
It's awesome all the press you are getting recently, I think you are a solid team.. And me and my group are cheering at you guys.!!

Much appreciated!  Still over 3 weeks left of our sale, so we just need to keep pushing hard!
I'm waiting for those airdrops Smiley
Activity: 5
It's awesome all the press you are getting recently, I think you are a solid team.. And me and my group are cheering at you guys.!!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
DIVI word is spreading!  Tongue
Activity: 18
Love how the news just keep coming

when will the marketplace go online? I'm specifically looking forward to that too
Activity: 56
Nice project. You can count on my participation at the ICO.
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
This is one of the best looking projects out there, with so much garbage being released and shilled to oblivion on youtube and twitter, this one seems like a gem to me.

So many great ideas, will be hard to execute, but they have a strong and experienced team put together.
I got myself two golds.

HODL til the moon!

Every service is good to bring cryptocurrencies to people in an easy and fun way. So I am pleased to be part of your campaign. Hope, I may also be part, when I am full member, that I can also upload one of your awesome and unique avatars.

How DO you become a full member?
Pages:
Jump to: