Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Divi Project [DIVI] - The First Crypto for Mainstream Adoption - page 2. (Read 45806 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I believe the challenges with AGI helped lift the team's communication/tracking approach. Honestly, it might have been the best thing for the project longterm. This overall flow feels right.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
Masternodes made easy

Main net launch June 25th, 2018

This is good news! I continue to monitor the project and wait 25th june. I hope this will affect the price of a coin too)
Alas, this did not affect the price of the coin. Before the launch of the main net, the price was 2.5 dollars, and now only 1.09 dollars. But the project is interesting. I do not understand why the price falls.

The market has strange ways... these days it is not enough to be a good solid project that is delivering the promised products... it seems you have to fall into the hype and pay crazy fees for exchanges or news, otherwise the market just don't look your way...
sad, but seems to be the truth
cheers
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Masternodes made easy

This is good news! I continue to monitor the project and wait 25th june. I hope this will affect the price of a coin too)
Alas, this did not affect the price of the coin. Before the launch of the main net, the price was 2.5 dollars, and now only 1.09 dollars. But the project is interesting. I do not understand why the price falls.
Activity: 140
pool midasprotocol is real?
Activity: 119
Many updates on the Divi Reddit page - check them out!

https://www.reddit.com/r/DiviProject/
copper member
Activity: 238
The Divi Project was founded to develop a simple to set-up multi-tier masternode system and a Smart WalletTM with the crypto world’s most user-friendly interface. After launching the blockchain and guiding early adopters through setting up their mvp wallets and nodes in advance of beginning redemption, many members of our community reached out to us and asked us to revise our development priorities.
https://blog.diviproject.org/divi-project-revised-plan-roadmap-and-program/
Activity: 126
Divi is a new blockchain brand that aims to integrate multiple blockchain functions into a single platform while improving many aspects of technology. It is intended to provide the most advanced features of DASH, such as the UI smart user interface.
Activity: 168
Activity: 49
The main object that in the future it has guarantee the growth of the business.
 Good luck team.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Wallets will be available on July 2nd.

Get ready to drool. Smiley 2.0 of the whitepaper

https://wiki.diviproject.org/whitepaper
Activity: 8
hey guys,
is mainnet already online? Huh

on https://diviproject.org/downloads its not able to download the divi desktop. just divi cli works.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Divi believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Divi at: https://cointopper.com/coin/divi

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 3
eventhough maiinet lauch will be a little delayed, I`m have a still a good faith about the project.
Looking forward to run my first MN!

It's in beta testing as we speak...the timeframe has always been Q2, so technically not really delayed, even though for a little while it said May in the roadmap.
i was sure that testnet launch was scheduled for 15th may and mainnet launch was scheduled for 31st may.
do not actually remember where did i get this, but never mind, i have enough patience to wait for few weeks

Masternodes made easy

Activity: 294
Merit: 15
eventhough maiinet lauch will be a little delayed, I`m have a still a good faith about the project.

It's in beta testing as we speak...the timeframe has always been Q2, so technically not really delayed, even though for a little while it said May in the roadmap.
i was sure that testnet launch was scheduled for 15th may and mainnet launch was scheduled for 31st may.
do not actually remember where did i get this, but never mind, i have enough patience to wait for few weeks

Masternodes made easy

In less than a month, the main network will be on line. This is a definite time. I believe we can wait for it to come.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2

Masternodes made easy

Activity: 308

Activity: 308
Pages:
Jump to: