Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Epic 420 Alliance Joint Force - United we stand! - page 14. (Read 122803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
i'm still wondering about that HMP thing on CCeX.
supposedly a former US senator is on the board.  medicinal patents.  spidery sensory is NO.

@Pastafarian ... agree with your core2 picks  Grin

thinking out loud, all ears to hear from the cryptonote venture  Roll Eyes

POT, well they do what they do, being Polo listed has its benefits  Wink

didn't mention one, if they are smart, they will dial in  Cool
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
Dope, much respect, but i'll disagree and say the take over might be worth watching
[ANN] ██ MAR ██ Marijuanacoin ██ NEW ANN , NEW Life ██ Cryptopia https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1840277.new#new
Lol, yes I know. Maybe, I was a little harsh  Cheesy Wink  Nah, I wish everyone the best on the takeover. I'm always just skeptical.

Can't blame you for being skeptical...there have been too many sketchy mj coins. I think they adversely affect the legitimate ones like STV and DOPE.

I wish the best of luck on a MAR takeover though  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Dope, much respect, but i'll disagree and say the take over might be worth watching
[ANN] ██ MAR ██ Marijuanacoin ██ NEW ANN , NEW Life ██ Cryptopia https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1840277.new#new
Lol, yes I know. Maybe, I was a little harsh  Cheesy Wink  Nah, I wish everyone the best on the takeover. I'm always just skeptical.
legendary
legendary
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
@anotherlateminer
Thank You.
I sent message to coinmarketcap to get the correct #'s on it.

@dopecoindude
this Troll needs to go! Really, wants to sell ico garbage, yet knows not what is an escrow.  Then suggests
The Dude Of DopeCoin ... is behind MAR?

-- MarijuaneumTeam

I know , scammers be scammers.  ICO garbage w/ no escrow.  I don't typically get mad as you know me. But, this one sent me over the top.  Like, I'm behind MAR's LOL  Cheesy

I serve you an EVICTION NOTICE.
GTFO.

It's official when BitcoinNational gives you the pink slip , your time is up!

Thanks, for everything you do BitcoinNational. You've been here since the beginning.
legendary
@anotherlateminer
Thank You.  Will update.

@dopecoindude
this Troll needs to go! Really, wants to sell ico garbage, yet knows not what is an escrow.  Then suggests
The Dude Of DopeCoin ... is behind MAR?

-- MarijuaneumTeam

I serve you an EVICTION NOTICE.
GTFO.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Some DOPE News on our side:

The server has been sorted out, graphics are being built now. We should have a really quick turnaround time on this android wallet.

Additionally, I have a childhood friend last week that has several connections with dispensary owners in Canada. We spoke this week and there is a very high probability of something official happening in the very near future. It's never been my approach to bullshit anyone or to deliver fake news to try and manipulate this projects valuation so this update is only being mentioned after many intense discussions.

Nothing official yet, so don't quote me on anything but there is a very strong possibility of big news before the end of the month.

With hard work, dedication, and real developments we intend to continue grinding away to make this project a success.

P.S. Here is a folder with some branded material that I will link for the community to use as they see fit. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/55k4tv4u4e62psn/AAAxwpJ04gddSof9Dwn6cbfva?dl=0

Things are moving pretty quickly and will continue to progress at this pace. Thank you for your support, without our supporters we are nothing.

Warm regards,

Dopey
legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

But we are treated that way, Dopecoin trolls are saying we are MAR devs, we are not. We will not proof anything more, ICO bonus stage 1 is active now with the rest 669,700.00000000 XMJ - 4 days more.
If it will fail and first 1000000XMJ will not be distributed in ICO bonus stage 1, we will stop the project, send all ETH back to ICO stage 1 participants.
You decide.
Cheers.

Take his offer then. Put up or shut up seriously.  Nobody is going to buy your scam anymore. Why wouldn't you take his offer ? He is the most trusted member in regards to crypto and weed around here. You know why ? you are to busy going to scam another $30,000 out of people.

You are a fantastic moron, troll and complete idiot. You are trying to promote your shitcoin with 0 features by attacking others.
You may not like our project, but you are an insane troll, because WE HAVE NO FUCKING CONNECTIONS WITH MAR!!!
Now we think you may have, was it you scammed people with MAR?
Guys, be carefull with dopecoindude he is an insane troll!
legendary
Not really. They have a whole  magazine which we'll be working with soon named Dope. It has no connotations. It's "cool" and yes "dope".
legendary
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

But we are treated that way, Dopecoin trolls are saying we are MAR devs, we are not. We will not proof anything more, ICO bonus stage 1 is active now with the rest 669,700.00000000 XMJ - 4 days more.
If it will fail and first 1000000XMJ will not be distributed in ICO bonus stage 1, we will stop the project, send all ETH back to ICO stage 1 participants.
You decide.
Cheers.

Take his offer then. Put up or shut up seriously.  Nobody is going to buy your scam anymore. Why wouldn't you take his offer ? He is the most trusted member in regards to crypto and weed around here. You know why ? you are to busy going to scam another $30,000 out of people.
MarijuaneumTeam,

You might be a scam.
Or you might not be a scam.

How about a #JFA420 escrow?
Doubt you will accept.

TRUTH.

This is a : new project, with unknown back end.

So your options are:

A. Prove use wrong.
B. Be a cookie cutter ICO scam.
C. Put you wallet where your mouth is.

Block chains are simple.  PUBLIC.  And verifiable.
You are an up start.

Either you are sincere.  And have a clear goal to obtain via ICO.
OR ... (fill in the blank).

SO ..
Marijuaneum
is ETH based contracts, cool.
what will it do?
who (3rd party) holds the escrow?

What escrow are you talking about? Escrow is needed to ensure you will receive your XMJ. This was made autonomous by ICO smart contract - you send ETH to contract and receive XMJ back immediately, If you don't trust, try with 0.001ETH to the ICO address 0x783b9ea4c6934D331ce18fDcbfa1B4e0F2B47cee

XMJ smart contract is a basic cryptocurrency smart contract for token of value with limited supply. We had a plans to start XMJ DAO right after the ICO to collectively launch decisions - from crypto stocks investments to starting new MJ businesses.

You decide.
Cheers.

legendary
MarijuaneumTeam,

You might be a scam.
Or you might not be a scam.

How about a #JFA420 escrow?
Doubt you will accept.

TRUTH.

This is a : new project, with unknown back end.

So your options are:

A. Prove us wrong.
B. Be a cookie cutter ICO scam.
C. Put you wallet where your mouth is.

Block chains are simple.  PUBLIC.  And verifiable.
You are an up start.

Either you are sincere.  And have a clear goal to obtain via ICO.
OR ... (fill in the blank).

SO ..
Marijuaneum
is ETH based contracts, cool.
what will it do?
who (3rd party) holds the escrow?
We are going to introduce the Marijuaneum version of MyEtherWallet during the ICO stages and a few smart contracts with XMJ, like Democratic Autonomous Organization (DAO) for XMJ holders.
The Epic 420 Alliance Joint Force can migrate to blockchain as a Democratic Autonomous Organization (DAO)!
marijuaneum.org
XMJ ICO stage 1 with bonus rate of 1ETH = 10000XMJ is taking place now. Autonomous, powered by smart contract.

MARIJUANEUM XMJ ICO stage 1 stats update

ICO smart contract address
Code:
0x783b9ea4c6934D331ce18fDcbfa1B4e0F2B47cee

ICO stage 1 bonus rate
[/b]
1ETH = 10 000XMJ

Initial ICO stage 1 funds
1 000 000.00000000XMJ

Current ICO stage 1 funds
684 600.00000000XMJ

ICO stage 1 transactions count

ICO stage 1 currently distributed
315 400 XMJ (31,54%)

Deadline
1490167414 min (in 5 days) 

Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
i'm a 420 guy
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
JFA is still my favorite thread!  Grin

Good to see you are still out there National.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Hello,
We are introducing Marijuaneum XMJ here to you, dear folks. https://marijuaneum.org

Before anything being said, there is some note to you:
Marijuaneum just have started and Dopecoin supporters are spreading FUD about XMJ, blaming MarijuaneumTeam. MarijuaneumTeam have NO connections and/or relations with Marijuanacoin its developers and community!

Marijuaneum is an assset, token of value based on EThereum blockchain. You can use the entire EThereum infrastructure with Marijuaneum. XMJ is focused on future smart contracts applied to marijuana businesses.
Marijuaneum token address is 0x8C95e60A62b8d71CC557F1fd0f9Ce011b83F8d68 DO NOT SEND ETH TO THIS ADDRESS, USE IT TO ADD TOKEN TO YOUR ETH WALLET

Initial Marijuaneum supply = 4200000.00000000 XMJ
Final supply = Initial supply - Undistributed coins

4000000 XMJ will be distributed in 4 ICO stages, 1 week for each stage (1 month total, started today March 15 with bonus stage 1). Marijuaneum crowdsale ICO is powered by an autonomous program called smart contract. If you will send ETH to the smart contract address, smart contract will send XMJ back to you.

Stage 1 is a BONUS stage, thanks to dopecoin FUD. 1ETH = 10000XMJ (the initial rate was 1/1000). 1 mln xmj will be distributed in every ICO stage.
Stage 1 time: March 15 - March 22. 7 days. 10080 minutes.
Marijuaneum crowdsale ICO stage 1 address is 0x783b9ea4c6934D331ce18fDcbfa1B4e0F2B47cee
http://marijuaneum.org

You honestly deserve a fucking beating man. Can you guy's believe that this low life piece of shit actually made over 28 thousand dollars last month ripping off the community and then has the audacity to try and pull the exact same scam the following week?

One of my biggest frustrations with crypto is having a lack of laws in place to punish people like this, we are talking about 28 thousand dollars!!!

I try my best to act professional and not allow my emotions to manifest in negative ways but when I see this kind of shit it just makes my blood boil.

This goof should be destroyed.

Hello,
We are introducing Marijuaneum XMJ here to you, dear folks. https://marijuaneum.org

Before anything being said, there is some note to you:
Marijuaneum just have started and Dopecoin supporters are spreading FUD about XMJ, blaming MarijuaneumTeam. MarijuaneumTeam have NO connections and/or relations with Marijuanacoin its developers and community!

Marijuaneum is an assset, token of value based on EThereum blockchain. You can use the entire EThereum infrastructure with Marijuaneum. XMJ is focused on future smart contracts applied to marijuana businesses.
Marijuaneum token address is 0x8C95e60A62b8d71CC557F1fd0f9Ce011b83F8d68 DO NOT SEND ETH TO THIS ADDRESS, USE IT TO ADD TOKEN TO YOUR ETH WALLET

Initial Marijuaneum supply = 4200000.00000000 XMJ
Final supply = Initial supply - Undistributed coins

4000000 XMJ will be distributed in 4 ICO stages, 1 week for each stage (1 month total, started today March 15 with bonus stage 1). Marijuaneum crowdsale ICO is powered by an autonomous program called smart contract. If you will send ETH to the smart contract address, smart contract will send XMJ back to you.

Stage 1 is a BONUS stage, thanks to dopecoin FUD. 1ETH = 10000XMJ (the initial rate was 1/1000). 1 mln xmj will be distributed in every ICO stage.
Stage 1 time: March 15 - March 22. 7 days. 10080 minutes.
Marijuaneum crowdsale ICO stage 1 address is 0x783b9ea4c6934D331ce18fDcbfa1B4e0F2B47cee
http://marijuaneum.org

Pages:
Jump to: