Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚀🚀🚀The First Autonomous Mobile Arcade 🔥🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 430 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

Have you ever accumulate coins, gifts or quasi money while playing a game and you wish you can withdraw the game rewards. MOA will grant your wish, it is a mobile gaming platform, which gives room for players to choose their favourite games and play to win tokens which can easily be converted into real life cash. You can also use the MOA token to pay for games, upgrade, and participate in tournaments.
MOA uses Blockchain technology to give you a fantastic gaming experience.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Will merely combine the two sectors will make this project one step ahead in the future? Hopefully this project will be successful in the future.

In the whitepaper I saw they describe how they are targeting and what types of things they will be doing. It doesn't seem easy but these guys look pretty smart.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Will merely combine the two sectors will make this project one step ahead in the future? Hopefully this project will be successful in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 4
is it true vc funding?
Hey so I saw the minimum is $500. Is there a maximum? Some coins they have limits so people can’t own too many at once. Also thanks for the summary I will enjoy following along.

Hi Bob, great point, we want to keep it as fair and decentralized as possible to maintain a happy ecosystem! This will be a stable coin compared to many others. The current investment limit isn't set yet. We've had conversations of with people who want to invest around $10,000-$15,000 thus far.. So maybe around 25-100 ETH. We will be implementing bonuses depending whether the investment is 25+ ETH. We'll keep you updated!

Thanks. also is there a lock on tokens or can intrade them immediately. If i have a friend how can I show him?
Hey so I saw the minimum is $500. Is there a maximum? Some coins they have limits so people can’t own too many at once. Also thanks for the summary I will enjoy following along.

Hi Bob, great point, we want to keep it as fair and decentralized as possible to maintain a happy ecosystem! This will be a stable coin compared to many others. The current investment limit isn't set yet. We've had conversations of with people who want to invest around $10,000-$15,000 thus far.. So maybe around 25-100 ETH. We will be implementing bonuses depending whether the investment is 25+ ETH. We'll keep you updated!
Good day! How strong is the project team to invest in the project?

Hi Mr. Belyavski, we will be providing more social links to our members soon. Also, for current members working in the US, there is a legal requirement where titles can't be associated with the members and projects outside of employment.

The current team/advisor rundown is:

Core Team:
Mark Wong- Graduate - UC Berkeley (#1 public school world)
Eric Wong - Previous Coding Instructor, Silicon Valley - Make School (YC Startup)
Kenny Batista - Apple, Silicon Valley - Software Engineer

Advisors:
Wendy Fong - Previous: Carnegie Mellon University, Silicon Valley Professor, Microsoft, HP
Mike Hong - Current: Test Lead - Activision Blizzard (Top 3 Gaming Company World)
Satyaki Mukherjee - Math Olympiad, grad student UC Berkeley (#1 public school world)
Kai-Chieh Chen - Instructor Numerical Analysis (Algorithms) - UC Berkeley (#1 public school world)
Dennis Moyseyev - Software Engineer Fortune 100 Company (Centene Corporation)

Two more advisors to be announced...
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/moa-21967 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Thank you John Verdon, we will be updating the ico holder information shortly!

mr.Belyavski :Most of us graduated from the top schools in the US and work/worked at some of the top companies. We provide a bio of each member and we’re recruiting more top talent moving forward. In fact we have two more people but they must clear it with their workplace. We provide a bio so you have an opportunity to make the decision and judge for yourself. Come chat with us on telegram and we can discuss more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Wow I'm surprised you guys don't have more views.  Shocked definitely reserved such amazing team.
sounds good, and of course a great combination and look will be done perfectly, but much more to learn from this project, good luck in the future
Is the only way for players to get tokens is by paying or winning games?

Yeah players can earn tokens by winning matches or by playing casual games and steadily increase their bankroll. We're also implementing a way for players to trade in-app items and avatars, or special skins related to their personal account.
Hi there DJCanh, I'm the co-founder handling most of the technical aspects. The platform will be on iOS for the initial phases. Both Mark and I are avid gamers and we know the tendencies for people who use third-party software in order to bot or have an edge over other players. Because of that aspects we are mitigating some of that type of behavior by focusing on iOS development. In the future we will make it available for Android and possibly for a Windows phone.

It will be platform for iOS or Android? Or Windows Phone?
Activity: 278
It will be platform for iOS or Android? Or Windows Phone?
Activity: 4
Is the only way for players to get tokens is by paying or winning games?
What blockchain use to create coin?

We're initially going with the Ethereum blockchain and making an ERC20 Token. We may transition in future if we face scaling issues though, but we will do what is best for our mobile game users.
Do you have your own Telegram group in which community can talk about more specific stuff about the project?

We setup a telegram just for you Wink.
Pages:
Jump to: