Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The First coin of 2014 (AHC) AnHeroCoin !!!!!!!!!!LAUNCHED!!!!!!! - page 3. (Read 8441 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i'm laughing so hard inside i wanna fuckin punch somebody. so once again.. for the 5th time today.. a coin will be launched without a wallet and 500-1000 blocks will be mined by himself and source-compilers before we the coin-pushers get something to work with.. god i hope this isnt fuckin true but given the history of these types of situations..

noticed how he hasn't responded -once- to delaying the launch for a wallet.. he keeps ignoring these questions and suggestions. Hey FOAMY (OP) go fuck yourself with a pineapple if you pull this shit.

You know why I'm laughing? You say shit like this with pretty much every coin that's released then a day later I see you trying to sell them.

Quit trolling. If you don't like it, don't mine it and go somewhere else.

no fool. i get rid of what i have because i don't wanna continue mining with the coin. get your shit straight before you talk shit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Where is the Windows wallet ?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Activity: 70
i'm laughing so hard inside i wanna fuckin punch somebody. so once again.. for the 5th time today.. a coin will be launched without a wallet and 500-1000 blocks will be mined by himself and source-compilers before we the coin-pushers get something to work with.. god i hope this isnt fuckin true but given the history of these types of situations..

noticed how he hasn't responded -once- to delaying the launch for a wallet.. he keeps ignoring these questions and suggestions. Hey FOAMY (OP) go fuck yourself with a pineapple if you pull this shit.

You know why I'm laughing? You say shit like this with pretty much every coin that's released then a day later I see you trying to sell them.

Quit trolling. If you don't like it, don't mine it and go somewhere else.
Activity: 70
As a linux user, it's nice to have a source-only launch. There are rarely linux binaries available and we're usually the last to get mining because we have to compile the wallet while everyone else gets a head start.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
50 blocks I suppose, not 50 coins Smiley
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
I was gonna cut my teeth on this one and try to solo mine as I cant take the crappy pool starts.
Activity: 96
I will compile and do a getinfo/getmininginfo.
If there's any premine I will just ignore this coin like many others and continue mining what I'm already mining : coins with a real future (EAC).

As stated in the OP there was a 50coin premine for bountys. That is all.
I will compile and do a getinfo/getmininginfo.
If there's any premine I will just ignore this coin like many others and continue mining what I'm already mining : coins with a real future (EAC).
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

Activity: 322
hope someone makes a pool
k so when it drops, how are we supposed to mine it?
Hope it's not, I'm quite sleepy being in europe.
Activity: 98
@Foamy
Any chance you (including every other future coin developers) could give me the time (frame) of launch in standard UTC time?
I live in Europe, so I am not familiar with these 3 letter things you refer to in the OP. (I am not even sure if that is a joke or not...)

EST (Eastern Standard Time) is UTC-5 and CST (Central Standard Time) is UTC-6. So it should be dropping within the next 20 minutes unless it misses the window.
op, mind tellin us how how much those first 50 blocks were worth compared to the rest of the blocks thereafter?

and something just hit me.. how the hell we gonna be able to mine this with no pool and no wallet?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
So you're making a coin about killing yourself?

Doesn't say much about the people mining this coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
@Foamy
Any chance you (including every other future coin developers) could give me the time (frame) of launch in standard UTC time?
I live in Europe, so I am not familiar with these 3 letter things you refer to in the OP. (I am not even sure if that is a joke or not...)
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Windows wallet and the pools ASAP please。
i wanna  mine it....
efx
Activity: 378
I didnt post it it seems a malware on my computer.. cleaning it now

Hmmm.
Pages:
Jump to: