Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Forge Network (FRG) - page 4. (Read 2661 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 07:19:35 AM
Hi there

I am in. Been looking for a project to be excited about at the ground level.
Activity: 18
January 20, 2018, 07:06:41 AM
I read about this project yesterday and felt to invest immediately because of its strong team and achievable concept and even the hype!! For sure it will reach to Moon in coming days!! It may be listed in big exchanges too soon.
Activity: 42
January 19, 2018, 07:07:09 PM
The original post has been updated to reflect the new airdrop information!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 06:02:18 PM
Sounds well, but maybe for your audience better add some chat and interactions with your customers?
Activity: 16
January 19, 2018, 05:55:24 PM
interesting, i've just submitted the bounty form
January 19, 2018, 05:47:47 PM
Our Airdrop campaign has begun!  You can find additional details on how to participate and rewards here:  https://t.me/joinchat/F-dxHE_JEcfLIaz1Dh_btw
January 19, 2018, 09:38:41 AM
We have completely revamped our website so come check us out!

Very nice and clean.
One thing I would add is some dates to Phases if possible.

Thank you for your feedback Zurg!  We see you in the Discord!
January 18, 2018, 12:29:48 PM
There is steep valuation of 100M $ implied.
I can buy right now on the market established anon coins with far progressed development with de-facto proven market valuation at a fraction.
nothing in your whitepaper is specific in development but just generic phrases and mere promises, not really what one would expect given your team with years of programming exp.
your team may be capable and may eventually earn such a valuation by its track record of achievements at a later date.
not sure how your coin want to achieve "first and foremost, community focus"?

Hello there! I do understand where you are coming from when it comes to the valuation of ForgeNet but we did a good bit of ICO market research (other ICOs with close market caps and use cases versus value per token) prior to coming up with our initial value and we also believe that $1.00 overall is a pretty fair starting point given that there are many out currently that greatly exceed our market cap that are valued at much higher per token. Also, we are not just another anon coin. We believe that privacy and anonymity are basic features that everyone should receive.

As to your concern of development; we have these initial outlines and goals of what it is we would like to do and involve ourselves in (which are set to be totally completed within roughly a 12 month timeframe), but past that is where our community will come in and actually vote on our continued direction. We do not believe that the devs should be in total control of the direction a crypto goes. The community first and foremost should have the say.

I thank you for reaching out to us with your concerns and if you would like to discuss it further then feel free to keep it going here or you can join us over on telegram and you can talk to me or any of us devs. We enjoy the talk so there's never going to be an issue whether you agree or disagree!
Activity: 3
January 17, 2018, 06:58:51 PM
There is steep valuation of 100M $ implied.
I can buy right now on the market established anon coins with far progressed development with de-facto proven market valuation at a fraction.
nothing in your whitepaper is specific in development but just generic phrases and mere promises, not really what one would expect given your team with years of programming exp.
your team may be capable and may eventually earn such a valuation by its track record of achievements at a later date.
not sure how your coin want to achieve "first and foremost, community focus"?

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 10:16:08 PM
FRG is concerned about because I think this is a pragmatic team, many projects even the white paper, the site did not go to A people's meat, but FRG is very principle, as early as January 22, I will continue to pay attention to you Wallet, if the experience is good, then your coin should be very popular
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
January 16, 2018, 09:59:31 PM

Very nice and clean.
One thing I would add is some dates to Phases if possible.
January 13, 2018, 12:05:05 PM
January 11, 2018, 06:55:01 PM
Made some minor updates to the original post.
January 10, 2018, 07:12:10 PM
Feel free to drop by our ForgeNet Airdrop Bounties telegram group if you would like to get in on some FRG bounty rewards!
January 08, 2018, 06:57:10 PM
Update:

Stay tuned for some new bounties coming very soon!
January 07, 2018, 04:39:56 PM
Just a few minor updates to the original post for everyone.
January 07, 2018, 02:41:51 PM
wait for the wallets , but how long ?  i attented the ann every day

Hi yaju01, our wallets will be released by 22nd of January, 2018, stay tuned!

Possible that they will be released earlier, or actually release date set for 22nd?

The actual release date for the wallets is January 22. That will be the earliest that they will be released.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 01:24:33 PM
wait for the wallets , but how long ?  i attented the ann every day

Hi yaju01, our wallets will be released by 22nd of January, 2018, stay tuned!

Possible that they will be released earlier, or actually release date set for 22nd?
January 07, 2018, 02:47:22 AM
Update:  We are happy to announce the formation of our promotion team in Japan.  If anyone is interested in helping out, please contact @kazuaki0827 in our Telegram room.  t.me/ForgeNet
January 06, 2018, 03:30:39 PM
Hey all,

We are expanding our community and promotional team in order to handle the growth we are receiving. If you would like to be a part of this please let us know!
Pages:
Jump to: