Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◽ The HUG is available on the wave platform! ◽ - page 5. (Read 177943 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I will send exactly the same hugs to you, which is in the 'SENT' column on the http://hugcoin.online/nodes[/b]

This is not enough I want more Grin Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

I hope your node will also be online! Smiley

not sure my online time will be missing or not  Cry
maybe after 2 hours of my post?
[/quote]

I'm so sorry, but I don't understand. Have you got problem with your node? I see, that is not online. May I help you?
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
what will be the estimated price  Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
Hi Everyone!
I'm really curious how many people want some HUGs. What would you do for that? Wink

If your node (only registered!) is online at p.m. 8:00:00 BST on the 1st of November 2018, I will send exactly the same hugs to you, which is in the 'SENT' column on the http://hugcoin.online/nodes

If you have any problems, you must report it beforehand!

SEEva

looking on node staying online, there is couple of people who "wants HUGs", so your curiosity will be satisfied the day after tomorrow.

not sure my online time will be missing or not  Cry
maybe after 2 hours of my post?
really nice rewards for birthday
I got 22k  Cheesy
Hi Everyone!
I'm really curious how many people want some HUGs. What would you do for that? Wink

If your node (only registered!) is online at p.m. 8:00:00 BST on the 1st of November 2018, I will send exactly the same hugs to you, which is in the 'SENT' column on the http://hugcoin.online/nodes

SEEva

looking on node staying online, there is couple of people who "wants HUGs", so your curiosity will be satisfied the day after tomorrow.

Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
Hi Everyone!

SEEva

Hi Everyone!
I'm really curious how many people wants some HUGs. What would you do for that? Wink

If your node (only registered!) is online at p.m. 8:00:00 GMT on the 1st of November 2018, I will send exactly the same hugs to you, which is in the 'SENT' column on the http://hugcoin.online/nodes

SEEva
look like HUG blockchain already stuck for around 2 days  Huh

Yes, I'm so sorry, but a server stopped. It's already working.
Thank you!
Hello SEEva! I have been a member of hug. I stopped because my status is no longer online. I do not know why. I'm #176 in online node explorer. And my wallet is not syncing anymore. Can you help with this? Thank you.

Hi,
can you send me a screenshot of the problem?
Thank you!
SEEva

I think coin is stuck  Angry there is not any information or at least there is not a person who can answer some easy question ....
Activity: 55
hai SEEva..

i have same problem
i can't sync my wallet.

please help
I cannot get online  Huh I have 8 active conection .. and also wrote "addnode hugcoin.online onetry" that command in to the console ..

but cannot get online on nodelist  Roll Eyes

and also where is the news  Huh
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Hello SEEva! I have been a member of hug. I stopped because my status is no longer online. I do not know why. I'm #176 in online node explorer. And my wallet is not syncing anymore. Can you help with this? Thank you.
Activity: 405
Merit: 136
Yes, I do it every time, delete the folder in roaming, but I hope this problem will be solved in the future, because with other wallets it is not)

You can use Linux version of HUG wallet. After system failure or sudden reboot Linux HUG wallet doesn't require resync and works properly
But I also hope that it will be fixed in Win wallet too
Activity: 28
Yes, I do it every time, delete the folder in roaming, but I hope this problem will be solved in the future, because with other wallets it is not)
everyday I'm looking some news  Roll Eyes but day by day I'm losing more and more my hopes

Any improvement news  Huh
Activity: 31
When will exchange???

Shocked Shocked Shocked suprise!!!
too bad I'm not on the list  Cry

before she sent the hugs to nodes who are on the node list ignoring offline or online status

but the last one, she sent only online nodes

Yes, it's true! I will still send HUGs twice, but only to online nodes!!!

Tongue not lucky enough to be online during that process
Pages:
Jump to: