Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◽ The HUG is available on the wave platform! ◽ - page 72. (Read 177943 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Here is my address,

HJ3fw4N3jGB7GGb5JiXB9YoErHjEuASyj5

Send me some hugs Cheesy

Activity: 756
Merit: 101
@ SEEva

Got the hug in my wallet. Thank you very much

For the Slogan:

"Embrace technology, HUG success"

\m/
Activity: 630
Merit: 106
FIRST RUN BOUNTY !
Install the wallet and send me your HUG address. I'll send 500 HUGs! One person only one address! Only in September!
Waitng HUGs Wink
HTpyDUni3y4oRaemxL65nrPNQycCFsjBsv
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
The next challenge:
I'm looking for the best slogan for HUG

Any meaningful proposal will get 1000 HUGs!
If we get a lot of ideas, we will select together the top ten. They will receive 2000 HUGs!
The best slogan is 15000 HUGs!!!!  Shocked

Let's start!  Cool

All you need is - HUG.  Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
The next challenge:
I'm looking for the best slogan for HUG

Any meaningful proposal will get 1000 HUGs!
If we get a lot of ideas, we will select together the top ten. They will receive 2000 HUGs!
The best slogan is 15000 HUGs!!!!  Shocked

Let's start!  Cool

Got some problem, my wallet stopped syncing at 500 blocks. Dev can u please help. Where do I find new nodes?

We're working on it,  I hope the problem will be solved soon. Until then, the solution might be to exit the wallet and then re-enter. Thank you!

Please take some time, I have to look! Thank you!

The odd pattern of sending and receiving data that miners follow always makes antivirus software suspicious. Even the official bitcoin software drives Microsoft security essentials nuts. This is antivirus software doing bad stuff like it normally does. With names assigned to it like "Win32/Spy.CoinBit.E", and "PUA.Tool.Ufasoft.BitCoinMiner" the antivirus companies have specifically added guiminer to their antivirus software list. PUA = Potentially Unwanted Application, because Bitcoin mining software can be covertly installed on someone's computer, and you would want to be alerted if you didn't know it was there (but certainly not to have it auto-deleted, I've got lots of stuff AV software wants to delete off my computer, but these programs work just as intended and are not viruses or trojans)

Thanks for your support! Smiley
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Works well for a day. Waiting for next bounty stage
Got it to work now, my wallet is fully synced    Smiley
Got some problem, my wallet stopped syncing at 500 blocks. Dev can u please help. Where do I find new nodes?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
altcom Aa4DWXQjrcEA8gPBLkx6t9VgCuWoCo1myE
Send me some hugs Smiley

HTkE3K9yDeQpTDfrDCyq1zQgfXYJRbCmrM
@ Seeva

Just installed the Wallet, waiting for the Airdrop   Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
FIRST RUN BOUNTY !
Install the wallet and send me your HUG address. I'll send 500 HUGs! One person only one address!

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
 Grin Grin airdrop me plz

HGGXZW128gTPYgSQUC2gJwXDHR36KMqAHU

thx dev
Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
I received 500 coins  Wink
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
hi Dev,

Looks interesting ,kindly find address as below for Airdrop

HAzF14fDaa1eeeVW8xSW8T55zZz3gpmXAU

Thanks & Regards
Activity: 378
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
Thank you for the airdrop!

Good luck with the project!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Send me plz too))
my wallet HAB378u7Ko5us13TXjztkYUHiExd98eZ1D

HUG ftw! Grin
kSL
Activity: 223
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
Hello
pls on HKXda3ZZrEiN4sxC46eoFtT9M9JWGN2qri
and thanks! =)
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

Please take some time, I have to look! Thank you!

The odd pattern of sending and receiving data that miners follow always makes antivirus software suspicious. Even the official bitcoin software drives Microsoft security essentials nuts. This is antivirus software doing bad stuff like it normally does. With names assigned to it like "Win32/Spy.CoinBit.E", and "PUA.Tool.Ufasoft.BitCoinMiner" the antivirus companies have specifically added guiminer to their antivirus software list. PUA = Potentially Unwanted Application, because Bitcoin mining software can be covertly installed on someone's computer, and you would want to be alerted if you didn't know it was there (but certainly not to have it auto-deleted, I've got lots of stuff AV software wants to delete off my computer, but these programs work just as intended and are not viruses or trojans)
Pages:
Jump to: