Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ->The Labor Union for Bounties, lets make our own conditions<- - page 2. (Read 1427 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Can someone explain what is going to happen with the remaining tokens not being sold?

I think youre in the wrong thread Grin
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Lovely idea and concept, i really cant beat it, why we the community will be promoting these ICOs and be getting very little rewards. To cap it all, some conditions are very difficult to meet.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Great concept, these ICOs has really taken the community for granted, some of their conditions are very high and also with very low reward.
Activity: 35
Devs are nice, I like their answers here!
At slack will be discussion top bounty-companies? I'm fully understand your idea?

Yeah there will be discussions about top bounty campains. But the main reason of the group is to offer an ICO project, let me say, 30 bounty participants at once (our members). But therefore, that we join together, we demand better conditions than the project offers here in the forum.

Good idea, thanks for explanation. But what we can offer to developers? Why we better than other random bounty-participants from bitcointalk?
p.s. As I'm understand you right

1. It is tempting for devs to get 20-30 participants at once. For example signature campains: look at spreadsheets from different campains: there are so many blacklistings over the time. Participants do not post or change their signature.
When you have one group of 30 members and something is not working, you just send a message to our admins and its going to be fixed. Less work for a bounty manager.

2. Come in and find out  Tongue
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
At slack will be discussion top bounty-companies? I'm fully understand your idea?

Yeah there will be discussions about top bounty campains. But the main reason of the group is to offer an ICO project, let me say, 30 bounty participants at once (our members). But therefore, that we join together, we demand better conditions than the project offers here in the forum.

Good idea, thanks for explanation. But what we can offer to developers? Why we better than other random bounty-participants from bitcointalk?
p.s. As I'm understand you right
Im gonna join. The idea is not the badest and everything is explained in the slack right?

Sry, did not Seen your question. Of course, everything is explained in the slack channel, in Detail: under announcements
What bounty you are talking about ?

First, we going to make special deals with different projects. So there will be different kinds of bounties.

Referred to our first deal, I cant tell you more, here at bct. You may understand, that the devs doesnt want us to talk about the bounty or them here in the thread. I mean we get better conditions than normal bounty participants. If youre interested, join our Slack. "Come in and find Out"  Cool

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
What bounty you are talking about ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Im gonna join. The idea is not the badest and everything is explained in the slack right?

Yes, Just have a look under announcements and read the pinned posts. But of you have further questions, dont hesitate to ask.
Activity: 312
Merit: 106
Hey guys if you're not already a member then please get involved. Great first project and a good team working together!

Thank you cryptossi for your Feedback. When it goes on Like that, we gonna have much more special projects
Activity: 70
Hey me again,

I‘m suprised how many we have become in this short time.

I can only day, nice Team, cool idea.

YD
Crypto
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hey guys if you're not already a member then please get involved. Great first project and a good team working together!
Very nice information about this project, interest to following this Cheesy

Hope you are allready in our slack and filled out the google form (;
Activity: 9
Very nice information about this project, interest to following this Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
I also love bounty, I join the team))
Joined the slack, i see a good opportunity here.
Thanks for creating it  Grin

Nice, went to bed, stand up from 30 to 50. Thats really great.
Pages:
Jump to: