Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The Nibble (NBL) Trade On Cryptsy.com **Update Your Conf File*** - page 7. (Read 83995 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
i think we need more pools, just not only p2pools, because not everyone likes this or isn't able to mine with p2pools

i'm considering starting a pool - i brought it up with a friend in network eng security .

it will be hosted on "secure" servers if so, will see . 
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
i think we need more pools, just not only p2pools, because not everyone likes this or isn't able to mine with p2pools
‘Try to be nice’
hyoshi can you please post the FULL config for people on the topic (with the nodes) - i know its basic but i want new users , and new people to be able to just cut paste the whole thing.
‘Try to be nice’
addnode=99.132.231.140
addnode=72.11.149.185
addnode=207.12.89.2
addnode=46.39.246.24
addnode=54.244.198.104
addnode=72.78.100.3
addnode=106.187.94.209
maxconnections=5

So if i understand correctly, anyone with a botnet only needs to spam these 7 ip addresses to dos this coin?
 Sad

ahh you get that on the big job !

have you got any helpful suggestions ?
Activity: 294
nibble in computing = 4 bits

21,000,004 total nibbles

mind=blown
4 bits bigger than bitcoin
U mean 4 coins bigger, right?
‘Try to be nice’
hey hyoshi i just thought of something , can you post the FULL config up where you have the nodes..

just for new users and new people coming so if they want to dowload the client and check it out , they can have the full config.
‘Try to be nice’
thanks guys - i tried to match the logo to the name and yeah it really does grow on you .

what i love is that nibble is still under the radar , we can all benifit here - i'm buying up to my target.

then let me assure you we are not walking away from ths currency , this will be here years from now, if you think about that .

how do you possibly lose by owning or buying right now.
Activity: 448
is nibble still under attack troubles?  Was thinking of throwing up a pool again, but don't want to mess around with it if it comes with free ddos' for my trouble  Undecided
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

21,000,004 total nibbles

mind=blown
4 bits bigger than bitcoin
Activity: 535
Merit: 500

21,000,004 total nibbles

mind=blown
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

seriously, i really like the visual aspect, but what's up with that name? any means? in just.without any ideas of that name...

When this coin was released I had my doubts about the name too but I've been mining it since that first day and the name has really grown on me.  I think it's one of the best cryptocurrency names out there really.

Activity: 294
don't be mad on him,just cause of the bird? grow up dude.
 I like the visual, let's mine douche-bags Cheesy

seriously, i really like the visual aspect, but what's up with that name? any means? in just.without any ideas of that name...

Today we don't say good morning anymore, no no we say good mining everybody Cheesy
‘Try to be nice’
I always thought it would be cool to have a currency that has a difficulty change expressly tied to its profitability so it remains at 101%.  I'd call it ChooseCoin. Smiley

ha ha thats actually a pretty good feature !
Activity: 490
I always thought it would be cool to have a currency that has a difficulty change expressly tied to its profitability so it remains at 101%.  I'd call it ChooseCoin. Smiley
‘Try to be nice’
difficulty : 2.14412046

yeah pools are getting DDos - maybe the guys missed the boat?

also can you check coinchoose.com its down for me and nibble is missing , dam bird !

CoinChoose was down for maintenance, but is back up.

Cool ! thanks ! : D
Activity: 490
difficulty : 2.14412046

yeah pools are getting DDos - maybe the guys missed the boat?

also can you check coinchoose.com its down for me and nibble is missing , dam bird !

CoinChoose was down for maintenance, but is back up.
‘Try to be nice’
i was told you what it's your mistake to take nibble too early on exchange before diff drops...

now you have only 35mhash instead of 44mhash

that will change by tommorow , but just so you know , i had no hand in any exchange bid.

in the end if an exchnage wants to list nibble they can , its a free market.  we can not stop free exchnage of  good individuals nibble's !

we can look upon their nibbles , and sometimes touch them, but we can not contain or control a nibble.

i'm generally happy with how things are going so far,  lets see how happy i am by the end of the week lol.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
i was told you what it's your mistake to take nibble too early on exchange before diff drops...

now you have only 35mhash instead of 44mhash
Pages:
Jump to: