Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TheoremCoin | X11 | POW/POS | Stealth Address | theoremcoin.com | Bittrex - page 2. (Read 43772 times)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
dev have to keep online..it is important..

The DEV has to sleep too, he is also human being  Grin Grin

It's more like Dev is too busy making new scam coins
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Buy more THEO, spend your BTC
Theorems can you spend on ... to ...
 Huh
Anyway - buy more THEO.
 Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

The DEV has to sleep too, he is also human being  Grin Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Premine is still in the address supplied. People are just fudding new coins that have a nice volume because their coins are currently getting sucked dry.

http://icblocks.com/address/TTsBiXt4CVwxj2QFFGcWi486upvWEQUQDc - Premine (divided by 4 developers) around ~40k THEO coins per dev......Why would they dump at 1k sats....even 2k sats....No point. Get in early I say
I see no scam here. These scum bag trolls are destroying crypto. Driving away new and potential investors with the filth and lies they spread. I wonder if they even think about the new money they scare away from crypto. Who knows, all these habitual dumbass trolls could be Gov. paid trolls to send crypto into dismay.

+1. These troll fudders are normally paid  from some other coin developers.They are not here to inform investors from something wrong but to destroy a particular coin. Actually they do not realize that by destroying a coin they are destroying investors confidence in whole  cryptoworld.

Yep, and idiots think the volume disappeared because of Mintpal? Look what happened after Mt. Gox, that is when the 6000 BTC per day volume days started happening, so Mintpal being hacked for vericoin has little to do with it.

The volume is gone (and not coming back) because people are sick and fucking tired of every time a new good coin comes out that they want to trade this bullshit starts up every fucking time and they lose money.

So they leave, they don't come back. You might think you are protecting your coin's market share by killing new coins, but you are a fucking idiot because there will be no market left for you to worry about.

Sorry, had to rant, tired of this shit.  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

It's true - market isn't what it was last year, when rallies on several coins lasted several days in some cases weeks, judging from the charts. Now, most of these are blipcoins where you hardly have enough time to research before a rally has come and gone, often within a day or hours and not on more than a couple coins at a time. That means there's a lot less liquidity than there used to be. And look at the total market cap figure at the bottom of coinmarketcap - used to be as high as $14 billion or more. Now? Approaching under $7 billion.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Dev's online now. wonder if he'll address the PoS questions.

Edit: And now he's offline. Hmm...
Well everyone has to keep his priorities you can't expect news everyday, also dev is not obliged to produce any, he is not paid for this, if anyone has an idea he can always pass to dev and they will find solution of implementing it. There was no need of such dump but it seems someone paniked few followed him and then some weals cept price below 1k enough time to accumulate enough coins. Look at bittrex, bots are doing small treads getting coin to first page, next a pump is coming for sure, so don't just dump you will be sorry latter

+1
Activity: 168
Well everyone has to keep his priorities you can't expect news everyday, also dev is not obliged to produce any, he is not paid for this, if anyone has an idea he can always pass to dev and they will find solution of implementing it. There was no need of such dump but it seems someone paniked few followed him and then some weals cept price below 1k enough time to accumulate enough coins. Look at bittrex, bots are doing small treads getting coin to first page, next a pump is coming for sure, so don't just dump you will be sorry latter
Activity: 350
Premine is still in the address supplied. People are just fudding new coins that have a nice volume because their coins are currently getting sucked dry.

http://icblocks.com/address/TTsBiXt4CVwxj2QFFGcWi486upvWEQUQDc - Premine (divided by 4 developers) around ~40k THEO coins per dev......Why would they dump at 1k sats....even 2k sats....No point. Get in early I say
I see no scam here. These scum bag trolls are destroying crypto. Driving away new and potential investors with the filth and lies they spread. I wonder if they even think about the new money they scare away from crypto. Who knows, all these habitual dumbass trolls could be Gov. paid trolls to send crypto into dismay.

+1. These troll fudders are normally paid  from some other coin developers.They are not here to inform investors from something wrong but to destroy a particular coin. Actually they do not realize that by destroying a coin they are destroying investors confidence in whole  cryptoworld.

Yep, and idiots think the volume disappeared because of Mintpal? Look what happened after Mt. Gox, that is when the 6000 BTC per day volume days started happening, so Mintpal being hacked for vericoin has little to do with it.

The volume is gone (and not coming back) because people are sick and fucking tired of every time a new good coin comes out that they want to trade this bullshit starts up every fucking time and they lose money.

So they leave, they don't come back. You might think you are protecting your coin's market share by killing new coins, but you are a fucking idiot because there will be no market left for you to worry about.

Sorry, had to rant, tired of this shit.  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

+1
Activity: 126

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
##TheoremCoin is the Freenode IRC Channel Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 378

hahahaha, feasible. Its crazy, I leave this website for a good month or two and shit has gotten even worse. wtf is wrong with these kids. Even if these coins are P&D....why not make some fucking btc while  their at it....instead theyd rather troll stupid forums shitting on everyone, limiting their own funds....idiots
+1tril
Activity: 420

hahahaha, feasible. Its crazy, I leave this website for a good month or two and shit has gotten even worse. wtf is wrong with these kids. Even if these coins are P&D....why not make some fucking btc while  their at it....instead theyd rather troll stupid forums shitting on everyone, limiting their own funds....idiots

So what's up with this coin?

wait for the releases/announcements. people need to learn patience in crypto.
True. I just got online and bam! Seen it getting dumped majorly.

I dont know about dumped. The buy/sell walls are not stable what so ever. The volume keeps rising and the price is around ~1k sats. I see positive. Miners dumping coins in the traders hands. Miners love to dump, never know that holding their coins that they have mined for a week or two longer will make their BTC vol. even higher. Their loss

True. I just got online and bam! Seen it getting dumped majorly.

Pages:
Jump to: