Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] They're here! TrollTokens POW/POS sha256 hybrid - page 6. (Read 16825 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 329
One coin to Troll them all
I shall officially endorse this on behalf of the Trolls Union #418 if the developer makes an open and honest attempt to remove irc.cpp from the wallet as well as add in additional "backup" seeds within net.cpp(around line 1235 in net.cpp would suffice) as soon as the resources come available.

Adopt a troll program TKN: PGQCDX9eZL9rzfzggWnVNcCEvL5ghteeq3

Actually, it's fairly simple to "undefine" the IRC server IP number and name in irc.cpp (Lines 227, 229), which then throws a "ThreadIRCSeed exited" message to the debug log, and jumps straight into using the PnSeed array via the ThreadOpenConnections thread, after trying the DNSSeeds, which I also undefined for the sake of this test.
No DNSSeeder and no IRC means zero connections unless of course PnSeeds is being used.

Is there anything in particular that you don't like in irc.cpp other than the fact that it connects to an IRC server.....or at least used to connect to an IRC server?

IRC has a bad reputation and causes reputational harm by association.

Sounds perfect for TrollTokens!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I shall officially endorse this on behalf of the Trolls Union #418 if the developer makes an open and honest attempt to remove irc.cpp from the wallet as well as add in additional "backup" seeds within net.cpp(around line 1235 in net.cpp would suffice) as soon as the resources come available.

Actually, it's fairly simple to "undefine" the IRC server IP number and name in irc.cpp (Lines 227, 229), which then throws a "ThreadIRCSeed exited" message to the debug log, and jumps straight into using the PnSeed array via the ThreadOpenConnections thread, after trying the DNSSeeds, which I also undefined for the sake of this test.
No DNSSeeder and no IRC means zero connections unless of course PnSeeds is being used.

Is there anything in particular that you don't like in irc.cpp other than the fact that it connects to an IRC server.....or at least used to connect to an IRC server?

IRC has a bad reputation and causes reputational harm by association.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

thinking sooner or later I'm going to have to do a mandatory update to fix that block time issue
The purported maximum as per the code is 860 million coins, and the mining period is indefinite, right now anyways.
Although I am hearing from users saying they're worried about the long term value at the current block reward.
Activity: 82
I got home tonight a half dozen or so concerned miners/traders that think TKN isn't going to hold any long term value at the current POW block reward.

Anyone have any opinions about this?

Hello JustBob!
How long will take PoW period? infinitely or..?

How much  maximum of total coins will be mined?
Activity: 173
Merit: 151
I would not worry about miners, miners mine & sell, they do not hold coins. It's providing early liquidity that will change with the POW reward decrease.  
well I found an error in the existing wallet....apparently I set the block time to three instead of four minutes.
That helps the miners bet screws both the stakers and any long term investors.
I got home tonight a half dozen or so concerned miners/traders that think TKN isn't going to hold any long term value at the current POW block reward.

Anyone have any opinions about this?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
anyone can give me some free coins ?

-->  PAvpfSSDL8UmumRMVghYeihQv25DSgr5NX

thanks Smiley
Sent yeah few lastnight, promotions like on twitter will yield more TKN's add @Ultra1 so i'll know.

Thanks , added, and retweeted @bytes00
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

We've added TKN to the miners mutipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!
Just coughed a fat handful of TKN to the faucets over at yobit, hoping to generate a bit more interest
And I hate to sound rotten.....but the diff is up over 4 million....so it's not even worth the time to try to solomine TKN
The S3 adds the stratum+tcp:// to any naked IP number....as far as I know.
I know you can solomine with an S1, but that REALLY taxes the wallet.
In fact a handful (3-4) Antminer U2's will cause your miner software to spit messages about "pool not providing work fast enough"
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
any idea onb how to solo mine this coin guys with a ant s3 cheers
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Really? 200,000 premine. WoW.
It's a cute troll but, not that cute.

Just to be clear, you are in a dev team of a coin with a huge premine, too (XDE2). So, your comment is a bit out of place, to say the least.
PS. I don't care about both coins.
Messaged one of the Bleutrade owners & suggested they list TrollTokens. You're welcome.

Trolls united under a single flag *L*

Hey thanks much there
Updated the OP to reflect recent additions of three exchanges Grin
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
Hi,

TrollTokens [TKN] is now listed at Novaexchange

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_TKN/

Trade with care,
Novaexchange
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Dev,

Ok I don't think the wallet is working for Trolltoken
Here send a bunch of coins here and let's see
PTjYnF5koFfrMTgPgecGW91HXTaDp8tqC9

I'm pretty sure that anything under 10 isn't working  Cool

EDIT:Sorry 10 worked. 99 didn't - you try please Dev

EDIT # 42 : Just a heads up to everyone. I don't think the faucet is working.. Dev needs to reload it at the above address.. Maybe O.o
1000 should do it
Pages:
Jump to: