Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THUNDERSTAKE COIN] [MASTERNODE & POS] [XEVAN] [FAST] [SWAPPED] - page 14. (Read 26358 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 0
PoW ends soon!

Soon Thunderstake will hit block 100k where the PoW phase ends - so people that mine coins and dump them cannot do this anymore. Because in PoS you need some coins to mine some coins :-) We are at block 96785 now!
Activity: 13
TSC is very good as I've made quite some profit after leaving my "Tsc" for a month on my wallet. The best thing about this coin, is that it is extremely fast in transfers and it has a large block size of making it capable to handle almost anything at it.
They hold their value during last month dump (even was gaining some value when whole market was flashing red).
Both staking fine, easy to start even with small amounts.  Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 10

Best time to buy is now so if you have not got any thunder stake yet it would be good to get some   Cool Cool

great team with great products and thunderstake brand  Grin
Activity: 93
♥kd100♥ https://discord.gg/HYGnfbm
Thunderstake is the one coin that actually stands out among all the other coins and is very close to my heart! ♥ They have a good team working very hard to get TSC to the top for all involved. With the partnering and the stores they plan to open, i see a very bright future for TSC.
Tt is also 900% fixed APR for staking and the mining rewards you get 10 coins till block 21600 and 50 coins up until 100k Cool
Activity: 39
I generally do not like to write on bitcointalk.  Usually I just read everything and then go onto my next task.  This is probably the first time I have actually felt I should write something.  I have been lurking in Thunderstake discord for a little bit just to gather information.  You do your usual - "where exchange, wallet, links, who devs, etc".  But you can get a good gauge of how things are by the community.  Everyone was friendly, happy, and very helpful.  A good sign of what is going on with the coin.  (no one screaming lol).  Even in this bear market, it seemed like Thunderstake is going in a right direction.  Its worth a shot to check them out, get your own idea what is going on.  Won't hurt you to look.
Activity: 266
as for me the project is very difficult to implement, many projects like block the SEC, now I'm also looking after a few similar projects
Activity: 154
Great platform, Interesting ideas in this project,I really really like it

and a great cryptobrand it is  Grin Grin

good and focused team  Grin Grin

Greetings all. I suppose it is a good project.
Arguable activity, excellence plan.

Thank Joe

We working our level best . currently my team working hard to make project more visible to public.

Its great project after such a long time, 100% legal and team will make it success. actually we will have continue activity so we will not give any chance to make this project silent Smiley

we are happy to have community like you

we will make it great.

Thunder is not only Coin its cryptobrand.

thanks
Activity: 32
Thunderstake coin is a good coin to hold and stake because of its active devs and good community. Its discord community is a good active community there aiming for a good development of the coin. They are on track with their roadmap and their goals. Working on actively to be listed in more exchanges makes this coin more promising. What is great in it is that it has a high staking of 900% APR compared to other POS coins. I’m sure Thunderstake coin will have a long way to go because of their future expansions. What best in it is that they have also an online store where we can buy their products.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Lead marketer for The EPIC Coin
This looks like a very cool project to be a part of! Gotta love the high stakes, double rewards on super blocks, and the roadmap looks great! Personally I am really excited for the rollout of the Thunderstake Debit card and that there are multiple pools available to stake on for someone that has less coins of their own!
Activity: 261
Merit: 6
Russian bloger, https://evgen3790.ru/
Activity: 261
Merit: 6
Russian bloger, https://evgen3790.ru/
Great coin!

I want buy yet. Roll Eyes
Activity: 2
thunderstake is a great coin with very high potential. buy now while its cheap its going to go way up in the future. this coin stakes very nice and is great passive income.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
If the coin THUNDERSTAKE can indeed could actually be the highest I think this project is going to have a great potential for the future

Well, not the highest, but maybe it will be one of the most valuable coins in the future. this idea is really promising
Activity: 25
I've been following thunderstake for a couple months now and boy am I excited for its future!   It's been actively looking for new exchanges to be added on, which the last one was Mercatox.  An amazing step for the coin to drive trade volume for it Cheesy. Also they have actively partnering with other coins where they see fit, thus showing the leadership team knows what they are doing and actively paying attention to cryptocurrencies around them to make a good partnership!

Lastly, the rewards on this coin should make everyone want to join on this wonderful journey.  900% fixed APR for staking, which every block divisible by 10 is a superblock which gets double the normal staking % (1800%!!!!).  Also the mining rewards you get 10 coins until block 21600 and 50 coins up until 100k!!

Go buy some TSC now if you haven't already.  Hey why not just buy more in general because it will be worth it in the long run!!!!
Activity: 24
I love to staking this coin 😘😘😘
Buy now while it's cheap #stake and become milyoner in future 😎
Activity: 3
Very good project with a big future . high and stable percentage of the price of the coin , the best and stable income to holders.
better buy some more before mercatox   Grin Grin Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
why did you make POS with rate so high? 900%. i think the rich man will get so many coins by hold. when they dump it, Price will be crash.

New investors can go here to buy thunderstake

https://discord.gg/QJEPnM

there will be 5 exchanges to buy this coin very soon  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: