Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TIMEC] TIMECoin | POW/MN | Skein | AIRDROP 2 of 5 | SouthXchange - page 4. (Read 31189 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
SZPvNamiw63JLkfjeCeV8WsZnhdpW147SL
I just signed up for airdrop 2
Coin Wallet Address from SouthXchange its normal???

Normal.
Activity: 400
I just signed up for airdrop 2
Coin Wallet Address from SouthXchange its normal???
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
Very good project and i just signed up for airdrop 2

Time Coin Wallet Address from SouthXchange: Tge6BJijRZouhkeHBCsXs4diBDPMLJJTrC
Activity: 274
Merit: 1
Activity: 994
Merit: 366
Duelbits
Low suppy, pow and masternode coin. I thing this project will boom if the dev really doing their job. And how to growth community. Hope this will be long last project
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
there are too much MN coin, is something different?
Activity: 476
Merit: 5
You can distribute 100 more screenshots, this will not help you. This is your lesson. You must learn to listen and understand people.

And yet I'm very glad that I do not participate in your project, I and other participants do not need a waste of time ..

Good luck son.

How to understand a man who, a minute ago, expelled me from Airdrop. And in the second minute, wish me luck.. He's mocking people!!  This and the little child will understand.. I hope you see who's right.

Rules counts for everyone. We can't make exceptions because otherwise we wouldn't need that rule.

And he did not expelled you. You just don't meet all requirements, that's all.

Colleague, I'm laughing.. How can you expel someone who has not even participated in your project and does not want to participate.. lol
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
You can distribute 100 more screenshots, this will not help you. This is your lesson. You must learn to listen and understand people.

And yet I'm very glad that I do not participate in your project, I and other participants do not need a waste of time ..

Good luck son.

How to understand a man who, a minute ago, expelled me from Airdrop. And in the second minute, wish me luck.. He's mocking people!!  This and the little child will understand.. I hope you see who's right.

Rules counts for everyone. We can't make exceptions because otherwise we wouldn't need that rule.

And he did not expelled you. You just don't meet all requirements, that's all.

Good luck son.

Hey! It's time to relax and go mining  Grin Now I see you're in love with TIMEC and can't leave  Grin
He simply can not calm down because of his failure. That's angry at yourself. This is typical bounty hunter.
Activity: 274
Merit: 1

Good luck son.

Hey! It's time to relax and go mining  Grin Now I see you're in love with TIMEC and can't leave  Grin

Good luck son.

Good luck son.

I did everything correctly, filled out the form, but I was not given a coin .. In the discord I appealed to the moderator, he turned out not to be a man .. because of some 20 coins .... People, quit this project .. I do not recommend there bad ones people!! Especially in the discord moderator under the name @ gunka # 4455 .. does not know how to listen to a person ..

You did not fulfill all the conditions of the assignment, you yourself acknowledged this fact that you did not specify the address of the wallet and require that you give coins.

You were told to correct your profile, to participate in the next round, but it seemed to you that you were an exceptional person and required a coin.
But also it seemed to you little you decided to insult everyone and write a complaint about the fact that you yourself admit that you are wrong.
You behaved insultingly towards me and other channel members.

Therefore you are excluded from all subsequent rounds.
I did everything correctly, filled out the form, but I was not given a coin .. In the discord I appealed to the moderator, he turned out not to be a man .. because of some 20 coins .... People, quit this project .. I do not recommend there bad ones people!! Especially in the discord moderator under the name @ gunka # 4455 .. does not know how to listen to a person ..

Hi,

You didn't had your TIMEC address on your profile.
This is a requirement.

Many other did pass this task. No blame for the team please

Colleague, this is a minor mistake. In my profile I set the word TIMEC, but forgot to enter the address. A smart man will understand that-it's not a bot. In the form I filled, and there was my address. Moderator to understand me. To hear my request, but did not do so. Behaved not by human..

I don't need your cheap coins. Leave them to your memory. I was just looking for justice. It is necessary to be able to listen to other people, otherwise, you and your project a penny price..
Activity: 129
Merit: 11

Hi,

You didn't had your TIMEC address on your profile.
This is a requirement.

Many other did pass this task. No blame for the team please

Activity: 280
Merit: 105
I've received me 20 TIMEC at Southexchange, thanks. At least that was a fast airdrop, yesterday I fill and in the morning I get Smiley and then I struggle with Cryptopia and their damn 50k sat orders and lose a bit on DOGE. I hope they reconsider, Poloniex is better on that part
Merit: 35
This is a good project for the top to become the fastest transaction speed on the cryto world, been on the exchange for some coins and getting ready to get some coins to hodl, looking forward to in and to your success!

Yes, I also like this project, a perpektivnoe direction, I think that the coin has a lot of potential!
Pages:
Jump to: