Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TimeIsMoney TIM MASTERNODES POW/POS MNO AND TIME PC - page 3. (Read 27884 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

I'm glad to invite you to the pool:

Welcome!

The TimeIsMoney(TIM) is added to pool.
We're doing all the best to make ZENPOOL your favorite pool and home for your RIGs and ASICs!
Here are some facts about our pool:
  • No registration is required.
  • Fair fee!
  • Dedicated servers for the EU(Frankfurt) and RU(soon)
  • Careful selection of coins.
  • We do payouts in the currency you mine.
  • Payouts are made automatically every 2 hours for all balances above 0.001.
  • Every Sunday we pay out balances above 0.0001.
  • For some coins, there is an initial delay before the first payout, please wait at least 6 hours before asking for support.
  • Blocks are distributed proportionally among valid submitted shares.
  • If you have any questions - feel free to ask at our chats.

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

yeah price very stable and little pump

but i think price 1000sat is undervalue for time

You can take advantage of low price from my point of view exchange are attractive that is why price is low. If this would take place on big exchange than we have chance to see it exploding till than keep buying.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
WOW! Today is really awesome trading day for TIM, +2700% at STEX exchange Grin More than 12k USD trading volume. Now everyone who was in doubted about TIM are regret that didn't buy it. Wink

440 orders closed it very nice for time.

i hope price going up more than 5k
TIM's daily trading volume at graviex is over 1 BTC, great results! TIM's exchange rate is pretty stable, it isn't good for speculate traders, but very good for miners and MN owners
yeah, you're right Smiley but in such times of exchange rate stablity you have nice opportunity to add some more coins to your bag before next pump Cheesy
Devs has announced great improvements of TIM, so after it's implantation going be good pump. Everyone who understand market and it's cyclicity will earn great income))

yeah price very stable and little pump

but i think price 1000sat is undervalue for time
Activity: 19
WOW! Today is really awesome trading day for TIM, +2700% at STEX exchange Grin More than 12k USD trading volume. Now everyone who was in doubted about TIM are regret that didn't buy it. Wink

TIM's daily trading volume at graviex is over 1 BTC, great results! TIM's exchange rate is pretty stable, it isn't good for speculate traders, but very good for miners and MN owners
yeah, you're right Smiley but in such times of exchange rate stablity you have nice opportunity to add some more coins to your bag before next pump Cheesy
Devs has announced great improvements of TIM, so after it's implantation going be good pump. Everyone who understand market and it's cyclicity will earn great income))
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Activity: 1
a c чeгo вы peшили чтo тим ecть нa нeй?
Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Activity: 19
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
I loved this concept. It is not always necessary to develop something new to achieve something different. But sometimes you can use the existing resources to make a change Smiley
Activity: 30
This is a great project and awaiting listing, join this project now with a great team.
Activity: 62
my wallet : TbSTsNJXVXCYEatw1fsfZqLzHNW2SfrrzX , i'm not post realy on Message for you.
Activity: 16
Why are we all deceived by the schedule from the official website, where the price of one coin TIM is 68 cents?
In fact, the price of one coin is 3 cents and continues to fall. Who do you want to cheat, the developers?
Where did you get this information from?

Open your eyes and see for yourself.
Price on the official website: 0.68 USD - false.
The price on the stock exchange Graviex: 0.0000053 BTC = 0.034 USD.

Indeed the value of the coin has fallen. I wonder what is the reason?

From the beginning of the launch, the team supported the value of the coin on the stock exchange so that the exchange rate would not fall in order to sell more equipment and raise money. Probably the money has already been collected and no one needs the coin.

If everything is as you say, then why should they hold a presentation at an exhibition soon?

So far these are only promises.
Do you think after the presentation everyone will run to buy a coin? Large coins have 5 presentations per month around the world.
Cheating on the official website about the course of 0.68 USD is what looks like a deceitful ICO.
Activity: 65
Why are we all deceived by the schedule from the official website, where the price of one coin TIM is 68 cents?
In fact, the price of one coin is 3 cents and continues to fall. Who do you want to cheat, the developers?

From the beginning of the launch, the team supported the value of the coin on the stock exchange so that the exchange rate would not fall in order to sell more equipment and raise money. Probably the money has already been collected and no one needs the coin.

If everything is as you say, then why should they hold a presentation at an exhibition soon?
Activity: 21
Looking forward for this great project.. Very interesting and has a lot of potential coin.. 

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Activity: 20
TIM converts the time spent in mining to TIM. It supports PoW / PoS / MN. In addition, we also announced the mining mini PC dedicated to TIM, which makes it possible to stake effectively.
PoW will be up to Dec 2018, after that it will be mining at PoS.
The concept of TimeIsMoney seems obvious and funny.
As roadmap, in the first half of 2018 - 2019 we sold 2,500 "Time one" which is a mining mini PC dedicated to TIM, and build a high speed network. In the latter half of 2019, we will use that network to provide high-speed access to major exchanges and issue banking cards. And we plan to capitalize 1 Billion doll.
If this can be realized, it seems like a lot of fun will happen.
First let's join Discord, get TIM with AIRDROP or bounty, and increase it with PoS.
If you like it you can purchase TIM and get MN!
I'm looking forward to what kind of result it will be!
Activity: 45
Pages:
Jump to: