Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TinCoin [PoW-Masternode] Tribus Algo-GPU Mining (No Pre-Mine/Fair Launch) - page 2. (Read 3291 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
My VPS is WINDOWS system, how to run Sentinel? My MN now shows WATCHDOG_EXPIRED,please help me,THANKS.
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
what are the latest developments and information available dev? when the airdrop will satart? what other plan are there?

will have some updates coming soon. just pushed through a new wallet where we changed the logo. as far as airdrops goes, there is a faucet system almost done i that some of our community support members are working on with donated coins. we have a new website almost complete that is going to have a tincoin pool attached to it. whitepaper is in the talks also. dont want to give to much away just in case it takes a while to come through with, but i can say we have some movement going on with our group.

no the "coin" isn't dead. people are mining, mn's are going online. the community is making a COMMUNITY effort, and it's moving along just fine.

join us on discord where we are most active. i will push updates to this ANN thread as needed and reply to what i can also....
How many Tincoin needed to set up one Tincoin masternode, dev?

all data is on the first post.
Activity: 163
Anew coin trying to hit the world of crypto, and his team is very confident to promote.

Very good and new spirit for team and developer, hopefully smoothly.
what are the latest developments and information available dev? when the airdrop will satart? what other plan are there?

will have some updates coming soon. just pushed through a new wallet where we changed the logo. as far as airdrops goes, there is a faucet system almost done i that some of our community support members are working on with donated coins. we have a new website almost complete that is going to have a tincoin pool attached to it. whitepaper is in the talks also. dont want to give to much away just in case it takes a while to come through with, but i can say we have some movement going on with our group.

no the "coin" isn't dead. people are mining, mn's are going online. the community is making a COMMUNITY effort, and it's moving along just fine.

join us on discord where we are most active. i will push updates to this ANN thread as needed and reply to what i can also....
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
TinCoin wallet has been updated. Can download the new version @ https://github.com/tincoinpay/tincoin/releases/tag/021718
you say about community, how about making an airdrop beside ask for donation, many token gain big popularity through airdrop, and maybe how about held some bounty, im waiting you to announce more info about this project Cheesy..

there is no premine so no coin to make a airdrop.
Activity: 126
Activity: 490
any updates? what is the purpose of this coin? seems to die in the exchange?
Activity: 7
ANN Turkish  translation

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2931454.new#new

my adress : tPHRmLbCVgQYqXRHFk1YssLPZnTh5BEc9w
No airdrops or bounties! we are a community coin! we work with donations!
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
ANN Turkish  translation

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2931454.new#new

my adress : tPHRmLbCVgQYqXRHFk1YssLPZnTh5BEc9w
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
the scrypt work! fine im instal mn in only 10mins!!

Glad it worked for you, we have multiple people setting up masternodes with it now. Enjoy Smiley
Activity: 7
the scrypt work! fine im instal mn in only 10mins!!
Looks like a total scam coin.  Dev took the cash and ran?

Take a look at the explorer, already 100+ masternodes online and the coin is a few days old?  Complete scam.  The dev obviously sold a ton of masternodes, took the money and ran.

Lol, the coin is nearly a month old. This is just another ANN thread. It has 0% premine so how can the Dev scam people?

I am sure this coin will succeed now, there are numerous people within the community stepping up to support it.
Activity: 322
Community takeover TIN!
Its great news!
Activity: 50
Pages:
Jump to: