Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TIPESTRY | www.tipestry.com | Comment Anywhere. Cryptocurrency Everywhere. - page 2. (Read 635 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
what difference do I use this platform compared to using vpn or tor? I think both platforms have the same function that is through censoring the website.

To understand what Tipestry does and how it's different than anything else out there, please look at this link:

http://tipestry.com/sites/bitcointalk-org-index-php-topic-4978851-0/topics/1371

What it does is add a comment section to the page we are on right now. For this particular site, that's not very useful because bitcointalk is already a message board, but the vast majority of sites don't have comment sections or message boards and a lot of mainstream media companies have shut down their comment sections. These are some examples of companies that did that:

o   Reuters
o   NPR
o   CNN
o   MSN
o   Bloomberg
o   The Atlantic
o   Newsday
o   Vice
o   Business Insider
o   Recode
o   International Movie Database (IMDB)
o   Rotten Tomatoes
o   ESPN
o   Popular Science
o   Chicago Sun-Times
o   The Verge
o   USA Today
o   The Daily Beast
o   Toronto Sun
o   Toronto Star
o   The Telegraph UK
o   Stern.de
o   The Moscow Times
o   Al Jazeera

Tipestry lets you comment anyway.
I liked the design of the project on this site. But, when the site was loaded and when white paper was loaded, a message appeared. "Hmm. We're having trouble finding that site.

We can not connect to the server at www.tipestry.io. ".

Thanks, we will fix this. In the meantime if you go to:

https://tipestry.io/

and for the white paper:

https://tipestry.io/Tipestry-White-Paper.pdf

without the www. in the beginning it should load without issue.
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
I liked the design of the project on this site. But, when the site was loaded and when white paper was loaded, a message appeared. "Hmm. We're having trouble finding that site.

We can not connect to the server at www.tipestry.io. ".
Hello!

I do not see anything on your site about your team, in the announcement there are also no links to your profiles in social networks. Where can I find information about the team and the previous experience of its members?

On https://tipestry.io there are linkedin profile links if you click on the team's pics.
Activity: 518
Merit: 253
what difference do I use this platform compared to using vpn or tor? I think both platforms have the same function that is through censoring the website.
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Hello!

I do not see anything on your site about your team, in the announcement there are also no links to your profiles in social networks. Where can I find information about the team and the previous experience of its members?
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
this is a new project, the team involved also seems to convince me that I want to learn about this project, hopefully the more days there will be more people interested in joining this project.
the team must provide excellence for this project so that later this project can run smoothly and can achieve success with the expected results, this project will be successful if all the teams involved maintain their cooperation.
yes you are right, I agree with you. to make this project successful and smooth it requires cooperation between teams and the support of investors. Wink
Activity: 132
The concept is very interesting and good, this is for bloggers because by posting their work, being able to earn money and this platform can bring together people with the same interests because they will get positive feedback on the results of their posts, good luck.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
this is a new project, the team involved also seems to convince me that I want to learn about this project, hopefully the more days there will be more people interested in joining this project.
the team must provide excellence for this project so that later this project can run smoothly and can achieve success with the expected results, this project will be successful if all the teams involved maintain their cooperation.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Here's a video on how cryptocurrency tipping works on our platform:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JHvxQvE_U0
The price will be in Ether so we don't know the exact amount yet but in USD it will probably be in the $0.03-0.04 range for one token. We will get more specific on this as we get closer and it's finalized.
Activity: 378
I did not understand, is the ICO already started? Do you have White Paper? How much do you want to collect?
Token sale is not started yet, date and other details still to be determined. White paper: https://tipestry.io/Tipestry-White-Paper.pdf

Abstract

Tipestry adds a meta layer to the Internet allowing users to interact and earn cryptocurrency anywhere online. The main component of the platform is Tipestry.com, a web portal that effectively adds a comment section to any website where people can tip posts and donate to the site being discussed. Tipestry Go is an augmented reality app that lets users leave comments at specific physical locations and search for digital coins hidden throughout the world. A browser add-on that adds more chat and micropayment features is also in development.

There are three related problems we aim to address with this project: first is that the prevailing business model for social media platforms is to sell their users’ personal information to third parties, usually without the users understanding what they are giving up in terms of privacy and security. Second is the difficulty for content creators to benefit financially from their work, which is partially responsible for an overall decline in journalistic standards and the proliferation of clickbait content. Third is the trend for large companies to push agendas – both commercial and political – by censoring or completely disabling user feedback on their sites.

Another goal of this project is to provide new uses for cryptocurrency and to put coins in more people’s hands without requiring an understanding of the technical details. We believe that seamless tipping, in particular, presents a natural introduction to digital currencies and will help spread adoption.

I liked your idea, saw soft and hard cap in White Paper, but how much will it cost 1 token?
I did not understand, is the ICO already started? Do you have White Paper? How much do you want to collect?
Token sale is not started yet, date and other details still to be determined. White paper: https://tipestry.io/Tipestry-White-Paper.pdf

Abstract

Tipestry adds a meta layer to the Internet allowing users to interact and earn cryptocurrency anywhere online. The main component of the platform is Tipestry.com, a web portal that effectively adds a comment section to any website where people can tip posts and donate to the site being discussed. Tipestry Go is an augmented reality app that lets users leave comments at specific physical locations and search for digital coins hidden throughout the world. A browser add-on that adds more chat and micropayment features is also in development.

There are three related problems we aim to address with this project: first is that the prevailing business model for social media platforms is to sell their users’ personal information to third parties, usually without the users understanding what they are giving up in terms of privacy and security. Second is the difficulty for content creators to benefit financially from their work, which is partially responsible for an overall decline in journalistic standards and the proliferation of clickbait content. Third is the trend for large companies to push agendas – both commercial and political – by censoring or completely disabling user feedback on their sites.

Another goal of this project is to provide new uses for cryptocurrency and to put coins in more people’s hands without requiring an understanding of the technical details. We believe that seamless tipping, in particular, presents a natural introduction to digital currencies and will help spread adoption.
Activity: 378
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Visit www.tipestry.com to learn more about this great project!
First official Treasure Hunt is now live.

*** TREASURE HUNT *** 1,500 DOGECOINS

The clue to find the coins is:

Πoιo πλάσμα τo πρωί πηγαίνει σε τέσσερα πόδια, στη μέση της μέρας σε δύo, και τo βράδυ στις τρεις, και όσo περισσότερo τα πόδια έχει, τόσo ασθενέστερη είναι

Use the app Tipestry Go's Map screen to find the coins. Once located, you will get a secret code. On the Map screen, you have to zoom in to ground level before coins can be seen.

>be the first person to post the code in the following thread and you will get 1,500 dogecoins:

http://tipestry.com/sites/tipestry-com-contests/topics/2595

Any posts in that thread that have been edited will be disqualified. Good luck, hunters!
Tipestry is now live. Comment and tip cryptocurrency on any website at:

https://tipestry.com/

Comment at any physical location and hunt for digital coins with Tipestry Go:

iPhone

Android
Activity: 181
Merit: 19
Introducing the Tipestry Internet Meta Layer:
Comment, Vote & Earn Cryptocurrency Anywhere

The Tipestry comment section for the Wikipedia homepage. In addition to enabling comments, Tipestry features cryptocurrency tipping & site donations.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

Tipestry is a new kind of social media platform that automatically adds a comment section with built-in cryptocurrency tipping to any website, allowing posters and website owners to earn Bitcoin, Ether, Dogecoin and other cryptocurrencies for creating and sharing content.

Tipestry Go is an augmented reality platform that lets users leave comments and 3D objects at any physical location and hunt for digital coins hidden around the world.

Our mission is to make the web freer and more inclusive, help spread cryptocurrency adoption, and provide content creators alternatives to advertising and censored payment platforms. We are building a meta layer on top of the Internet and real world to achieve this.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____

WWW.TIPESTRY.COM

Tipestry adds a comment section to any website, enabling discussions of an endless variety of topics and letting contributors earn cryptocurrency for posting content, leaving comments, and curating posts. It also lets users tip website owners and shows popular topics in a content aggregation format on Tipestry.com.

To create or view existing comments about a website, enter the site’s URL on Tipestry.com and a page will load with a list of topics and the option to create a new topic. From this page you can also upvote or downvote the site and donate cryptocurrency to its owner once they are verified.

TIPESTRY BROWSER EXTENSION

The Tipestry Browser add-on introduces a new, social way to surf the web by letting you join conversations about the site you’re on directly from the browser. It also lets you show your appreciation for content creators and donate Bitcoin, Ether, Dogecoin, etc. to website owners and other Tipestry users.

One of the reasons we created Tipestry is that it’s become common for news companies to remove or censor the comment sections on their sites. Another is that many social media platforms and payment processors have been censoring and outright deplatforming their users. We believe it’s important for regular people to have alternative avenues to express themselves and earn money without a handful of tech oligarchs deciding who’s allowed to participate.

Tipestry Go for iOS, Android, and the web (tipestrygo.com) lets you leave comments and augmented reality objects at any physical location, join local chats for your city, and see the location of Wikipedia article on the map or in AR. It also features Treasure Hunts, where you can collect digital coins nearby in augmented reality or hidden around the world from the map screen.

WAYS TO EARN MONEY THROUGH TIPESTRY

1. Level Up: Tipestry features a point-based leveling system that rewards users with Tipcoins and other tokens for completing tasks needed to level up. Tasks include things like receiving upvotes, gaining followers, referring other users, and sharing posts. Higher levels also increase your voting power for site governance: Tipestry features a democratic, decentralized governance model designed to avoid the problems on older social platforms where site admins and moderators can abuse their power and push agendas.

2. Post content on Tipestry to receive tips and win periodic Best Of contests. Few social sites feature any kind of tipping, and when they do it’s usually either through fiat, which means you have to link a bank or credit card and give up your privacy, or, if it’s through cryptocurrency, it’s normally only though that platform’s own obscure coin. Tipestry, on the other hand, features built-in tipping with Bitcoin, Ether, ERC-20 tokens, Dogecoin, and in the future many more coins and tokens.

Tips received are displayed at the bottom of posts.

3. Verify your website to start receiving tips for your site. No need to submit personal information, no need to add a donate button to your site, no need to deal with obscure tokens, and no more need for permission from payment processors, banks, or censored crowdfunding platforms. Tipestry offers a completely new way to monetize content made possible through cryptocurrency.

All Tipestry accounts can give and receive tips for posts and comments, but websites must be verified by their owner before receiving tips.

4. Hunt for Coins in the Tipestry Go augmented reality app, which features Treasure Hunts where you follow clues and hunt for coins hidden around the world. You can also take advantage of special offers from companies promoting their local businesses from the map screen. Tipestry Go also makes networking easier through AR — leave your business card floating in the air in front of you and the person you’re talking to can easily tap on it and add to their contact list.

Gather coins in augmented reality.

WAYS TO PROMOTE YOUR CONTENT OR BUSINESS THROUGH TIPESTRY

1. Make a Post on Tipestry about your site or content. From the post page, you can receive tips and points towards leveling, and the more votes and tips you receive, the higher the post shows up on the Tipestry.com content aggregation site. To gain further exposure, you can also share a link to the Tipestry post on Facebook, Twitter, and other legacy social platforms.

2. Add Your Project’s Token to Tipestry. If you have an ERC-20 token you would like to spread the word about or distribute to crypto enthusiasts, drop us a line about listing your token on Tipestry.

3. Place Coins at Your Physical Business: Tipestry Go lets you place coins and coupons in augmented reality at your physical location to encourage foot traffic from users of the app.

4. Micro e-lancing and bounties: create a post on Tipestry offering rewards for completing tasks such as social media activities and small freelance jobs, and pay people for doing them through tips.

Tipestry is a next-generation social platform built utilizing cryptocurrency to make the Internet fairer and more interactive. Check us out at tipestry.com and discover a better way to use the web.
Pages:
Jump to: