Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 22. (Read 471924 times)

Activity: 556
Merit: 500
here we are in the low teens! what did I say a few days ago?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You still don't want to open your eyes ?

This coin is going to 10 latoshi then into XPM markets on cryptsy and will die slowly.

Wow its down to 11!  Wish I hadn't bought in now at 17 lol
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
You still don't want to open your eyes ?

This coin is going to 10 latoshi then into XPM markets on cryptsy and will die slowly.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
this coin needs to get rid of the random blocks.

the multipools actually guess these blocks and mine only these blocks.

Definitely need to get rid of random block rewards and change to a fixed rewards system.
legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1005
Volume is fine do not worry about that.

srs2x I do not understand your outburst of anger. Reality is, nothing ever happens at halving Wink
Activity: 64
could tips go any lower? now trading at 15 latoshi... i wonder how long it can keep with such low prices.. i mean.. cryptsy always removes coins without huge volume.. i wonder..
Activity: 33
Thanks devs for ruining the coin

For not acting when 90% of the community was bent on what we wanted to do for weeks and weeks
Activity: 14
what does the tips are used to do, who can help me.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Lel you guys are pathetic. If you know this, then why waste a precious space here, waste you time and keys on the keyboards to put this piece of shit announcement?
Just give me a break!

You will cry later.

This was a public announcement to stop fooling newbies about the price going to 100 litoshi due to a magical event, and prevent people crying later due to losses. So, there is no need to be rude, even if your losses due to tips are high.

the coin still has a couple of technical flaws which need to be fixed and the developers are part of the problem. Maybe they are active on IRC chatting, but even the good contributions of the community are ignored.
let me tell you a secret - nothing will happen when the block reward halves.

We know that.

Lel you guys are pathetic. If you know this, then why waste a precious space here, waste you time and keys on the keyboards to put this piece of shit announcement?
Just give me a break!

You will cry later.
legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1005

We know that.
Activity: 71
Code:
http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/comments/20hgma/voice_of_tips_rocket_is_coming_from_far/
Hi
I think tips go above 0.00000100 Ltc very soon.
this coin needs to get rid of the random blocks.

the multipools actually guess these blocks and mine only these blocks.
Where is Invisbel?  He promised weeks ago he would be interacting with the community upon his return from vacation.  

The community was in favor of a lot of changes that TiPS or Fedoracoin aka TiPS refuses to implement.  Name another company that has an aka for their name.  Thats foolish.

Most investors visit this thread.  Thats where you should spend your time, not on IRC.  

I heard he has some serious family stuff to take care of, we should honour that.

Also it is not quite aka, I thought it was made obvious that the ticker of FedoraCoin is TiPS, and that's it. Otherwise, sure it would be foolish.

Of course investors visit this thread, that's why every idea is not smashed here along 1000-pages worth of text.

Also, most important thing to ask would be- why instead of pretentious attitude not present something useful, that would help the
community and the coin?

I mean, look- I was not happy with the status quo ante- I made the ticker, the graphics,
memes, I run the irc channel, actively make trading with tips, announce community to doge,
and gather new members.

What did you do?
Activity: 3
Code:
http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/comments/20hgma/voice_of_tips_rocket_is_coming_from_far/
Activity: 28
Well I hope TIPS does well, I just bought 66Million of them Smiley
Activity: 434
Where is Invisbel?  He promised weeks ago he would be interacting with the community upon his return from vacation.  

The community was in favor of a lot of changes that TiPS or Fedoracoin aka TiPS refuses to implement.  Name another company that has an aka for their name.  Thats foolish.

Most investors visit this thread.  Thats where you should spend your time, not on IRC. 
The TiPS team won't implement the ideas of the community no matter how far the price drops.

Why you say so? New ideas are gathered all the time and discussed.
It is just that btc forum is so full already and most things are talked online on irc.
Pages:
Jump to: