Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 49. (Read 570894 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
im still waiting for invisbel to take initiative
it would be nice to just hear his opinion on everything

to me its great if someone wants to start to work on a tipping app for youtube
but its also crucial that we get the full rebranding through

its not hard to change a logo and a few colors
http://i.imgur.com/Ycf6o7g.jpg

then we just gotta like ask reddit to change our subreddit name so we dont have to switch to a new one and lose all our subscribers
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth
There's no need to wait for invisible to say yes/no to the youtube/social-media tipping bot. This is a free coin and everyone is free to create services around it as he likes to.
So if there are some guys that are able and willing to realize this thing - go ahead!

Agreed. For that we don't need the agreement of Invisibel. He canno't be against an app which will spread TiPS all around YouTube  Grin

But if you guys want to reach the devs, don't forget to go on Reddit or on the IRC channel. Except Invisibel, all the others don't go often around here...

EDIT: I posted that in the FedoraCoin subreddit, hope it will work  Roll Eyes
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
There's no need to wait for invisible to say yes/no to the youtube/social-media tipping bot. This is a free coin and everyone is free to create services around it as he likes to.
So if there are some guys that are able and willing to realize this thing - go ahead!
Activity: 33
also i absolutely LOVE the soundcloud tipping idea

theres such a huge market there

so many great music producers with no income
Activity: 560
Everyone needs to re-read "Pugwalker's" Feb 22nd post on this thread ..

His comments are 'spot on' and should be the SOLE focus of this coin's dev team going forward !!

=====

Cryptocurrencies arent all that useful.... the strongest real use for a cryptocurrency i can possibly think of  is tipping content producers on the internet with tips like a youtube video. instead of "tweet this" its "tip this" at the bottom of the page.

The way content producers make money right now is through ads. This isnt very practical at all. Very few people are able to do it because you need tens of thousands of views to make anything remotely. Also adblock is becoming the norm. It will be impossible to make money from it soon. But with tipping you could have like 30 guys that come to your blog/youtube/tumblr but you provide them a serious stream of content that benefit them in some way. Like exercise techniques for example. So you have these 30 guys coming to your page but you are making a living off it simply cuz theyre rich tip holders who have an easy way to spend money on what they truly value

Theres no easy way to donate to people via paypal... you have to have a working paypal setup a lot of people dont... people from different countries have different currencies its not viable to tip them to an american... kids can now tip people wheras paypal requires you to be 18. You dont need a bank account or credit card. Theres a lot of different problems with donating with paypal. Not to mention there are chargebacks and fees and its just not as easy as just clicking 1 tip button. You  cant send somebody 1/8th of a penny in paypal either.

Thats the only selling point a cryptocurrency could ever have. So to say that you shouldnt focus your marketing on exclusively tipping is nonsense. I think anything that detracts from tipping is damaging

=====

LET's GET THIS DONE ....... NOW !!!

After all our coin symbol is TIPS ..........

Triff ..

just keep reposting till invisible says yes or no
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Everyone needs to re-read "Pugwalker's" Feb 22nd post on this thread ..

His comments are 'spot on' and should be the SOLE focus of this coin's dev team going forward !!

=====

Cryptocurrencies arent all that useful.... the strongest real use for a cryptocurrency i can possibly think of  is tipping content producers on the internet with tips like a youtube video. instead of "tweet this" its "tip this" at the bottom of the page.

The way content producers make money right now is through ads. This isnt very practical at all. Very few people are able to do it because you need tens of thousands of views to make anything remotely. Also adblock is becoming the norm. It will be impossible to make money from it soon. But with tipping you could have like 30 guys that come to your blog/youtube/tumblr but you provide them a serious stream of content that benefit them in some way. Like exercise techniques for example. So you have these 30 guys coming to your page but you are making a living off it simply cuz theyre rich tip holders who have an easy way to spend money on what they truly value

Theres no easy way to donate to people via paypal... you have to have a working paypal setup a lot of people dont... people from different countries have different currencies its not viable to tip them to an american... kids can now tip people wheras paypal requires you to be 18. You dont need a bank account or credit card. Theres a lot of different problems with donating with paypal. Not to mention there are chargebacks and fees and its just not as easy as just clicking 1 tip button. You  cant send somebody 1/8th of a penny in paypal either.

Thats the only selling point a cryptocurrency could ever have. So to say that you shouldnt focus your marketing on exclusively tipping is nonsense. I think anything that detracts from tipping is damaging

=====

LET's GET THIS DONE ....... NOW !!!

After all our coin symbol is TIPS ..........

Triff ..

+1000.000.000!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Someone is trying to drive the price down on Cryptsy right now.

Yup. Good time to buy  Grin

Just picked up 200k TIPS Smiley

Wish I had the money...  Roll Eyes

Its just nickel and dime amounts.  Someone trying to manipulate price and failing miserably.

Wish I had the money...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 12
Yesterday was very encouraging.  Huge pump last night, but still settled in around 80 latoshi.  Hopefully more good news coming with a btc pairing, and the return of invisibel.  Held onto all my TiPS so far, which was tough when it shot to 124.

Hi,
I am total new at this, but I do have 20 million tips. Haven't looked at this for a few weeks and am catching up today.

Just wondering what would 20 mill tips be worth in dollars if I sold them for 124 latoshi?

Thanks

That was my post from Saturday lol.  It only briefly reached 124 on Bter.  I didn't run the numbers, but my guess is around $300-$350.

Thanks that's way more than I paid for them. I just don't know how to figure price. Or how to sell if I wanted to. LOL

Right now you only can trade your TiPS for Litecoin (LTC) on several exchanges listed on the website (http://fedoraco.in). But we hope we will soon have TiPS/BTC exchange.

You can then trade your Litecoin for real money on exchanges like BTC-E (http://btc-e.com). However now is not a good time for trading LTC into Fiat currencies as the exchange rate is quite low...

Thank you. I will save this info.
Yesterday was very encouraging.  Huge pump last night, but still settled in around 80 latoshi.  Hopefully more good news coming with a btc pairing, and the return of invisibel.  Held onto all my TiPS so far, which was tough when it shot to 124.

Hi,
I am total new at this, but I do have 20 million tips. Haven't looked at this for a few weeks and am catching up today.

Just wondering what would 20 mill tips be worth in dollars if I sold them for 124 latoshi?

Thanks

That was my post from Saturday lol.  It only briefly reached 124 on Bter.  I didn't run the numbers, but my guess is around $300-$350.

Thanks that's way more than I paid for them. I just don't know how to figure price. Or how to sell if I wanted to. LOL

Right now you only can trade your TiPS for Litecoin (LTC) on several exchanges listed on the website (http://fedoraco.in). But we hope we will soon have TiPS/BTC exchange.

You can then trade your Litecoin for real money on exchanges like BTC-E (http://btc-e.com). However now is not a good time for trading LTC into Fiat currencies as the exchange rate is quite low...

Hi,

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks

Just hold on to them. TIPS is a long term investment, prices are extremely low at the moment.

+1

Just wait til tipping apps are developed.  Coin is really undervalued right now.
Activity: 118

Hi,

Thanks

Just hold on to them. TIPS is a long term investment, prices are extremely low at the moment.

Hi,

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks
Anyone hear from Invisbel lately?
Activity: 112
Does anybody know what faucet script is being used here: http://tipofthefedora.com/ I'm trying to set up a couple of my own.

Thanks!

Cynthia
Pages:
Jump to: