Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 57. (Read 571151 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
its switched to tips on coinmarketcap.com Smiley

Oh yes! It is happening!  Grin We got to spread it out loud!  Cheesy
Cryptos are amazing, but Fedoracoin takes the cake
I just checked a few exchanges, and nope... TIPS is still shitcoin.

Based on what exactly? Having more features than many of the coins on the market? Ya guess you are right. 400 clones and the 1 that has differences is the shit coin....hahahaha

+1  How much is the most anonymous and fast international value transfer technology in the world worth? The answer to that my friends is potentially more than all other value transfer technologies in the world combined.

+2 and don't forget the payment platform nearing completion, it's a new kind of platform, will make TIPS super usable for purchasing,  but hey who wants that in a crypto currency Tongue

Also, are there any game devs lurking around that want to make some TIPS games?
And, does anyone feel like making a gift card template, will help me spread TIPS in the mainstream, my designs seem to always end up looking Windows 95 Tongue
Activity: 112
its switched to tips on coinmarketcap.com Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
A Tip Of the Hat Wink In Kind Gesture.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250

Based on what exactly? Having more features than many of the coins on the market? Ya guess you are right. 400 clones and the 1 that has differences is the shit coin....hahahaha

+1  How much is the most anonymous and fast international value transfer technology in the world worth? The answer to that my friends is potentially more than all other value transfer technologies in the world combined.
Activity: 246
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
+1 for circus looking

just get rid of the gold/blue look and just use greys to match the coin
If a circus draws people, so be it. I mean heck, it would be worse if we had a baldwin advertising for us. >.>

(P.S. Baldwin = clownus supremus)
(P.P.S. WINNING! = Sheen)
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
+1 for circus looking

just get rid of the gold/blue look and just use greys to match the coin
Activity: 182

Not willing to be rude here. I think all this looks like a circus.
I'm not convinced this is the vision.

Crypto currencies are a whole new market. As every other coins in the competition Fedora have a chance to become a giant in a very near future. It could also become nothing. I think we need to work on something as mainstream as possible.

The visual is the first thing to transmit a feeling or an impression. Brand builders and marketers knows that the visual identity is detrimental to the success of a brand. Now, the market is free and open to everybody. It is an incredible opportunity. Fedora needs nothing more than positionning. If no mistakes are made, this will dramatically rise our chances of success in the future. We all have an interest in this coin success (moon).

I'll try to contribute and help the devs. I'll do my best and work on a new website model for FEDORA and submit it on this board.

I think FEDORA have good devs, they took apart a few smart positionning.

There's TiPS for small payments

- TIPS for tipping. Tipping on the web, everywhere. Tipping on the street, hotel lobbys, bars or cafeteria.
- TIPS as a payment service for merchants.

Then TiPS-FEDORA for wealth

- Goods of upper value
- Investment, because we're making smart and useful business.

Then comes anonymity as another key element.

FEDORA/TIPS is polyvalent. We need the best design to suit its current position.

We know that digital currencies will become mainstream sooner or later and will change the world as we know it. We shoud better target the masses rather than "computer geeks" (I count me in). The HAT logo is looking good but might be unadapted for the current business position.

I kinda like the current basis of the actual website so I will try to develop it, respecting devs vision in the same time.
A classy and refined vertical scrolling website would be good. Displays good enough on laptop and very good on tablets.

I'm an average entrepreneur in life, had success in my own brand marketing and living good today with a few developped commercial websites.

Please if anyone have technical competences for creating an android/lite wallet, or anything related to TIPS, please it's time to help !

THIS SHOULD BE MADE STICKY
+100000
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Activity: 84
What?

TiPS (a.k.a. FedoraCoin) leads a whole new paradigm in the world of cryptocurrency. With a click of a mouse users of the currency can send money anonymously to anyone all over the globe. With FedoraCoin being the largest LiteCoin-backed market right now you can be sure your TiPS will make more of an impact than ever.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Getting Started Now!

Algorithm: Scrypt
Max Coins: 500,000,000,000
Block Time: 60 seconds
Difficulty Retarget Time: 10 minutes
Premine: 3 blocks as test. Original Annonce

Block: 0 - 51,999 : 0-5,000,000 TIPS
Block: 52,000 - 103,999 : 0-2,500,000 TIPS
Block: 104,000 - 207,999 : 0-1,250,000 TIPS
Block: 208,000 - 415,999 : 0-625,000 TIPS
Block: 416,000 - 831,999 : 0-312,500 TIPS
Block: 832,000 - 1,663,999 : 0-156,250 TIPS
Block: +1,664,000 : 50,000 TIPS

Coin Swap - Many Coin Trade
CoinedUp - TIPS/LTC
Cryptsy - TIPS/LTC
B-TER - TIPS/LTC
Comkort - TIPS/BTC
OpenEx - TIPS/BTC
AllCoin - TIPS/LTC
Crypto Rush - TIPS/LTC | TIPS/BTC
Swisscex - TIPS/LTC | TIPS/BTC

Code:
maxconnection=100
addnode=
addnode=
addnode=
rpcport=

invisible - INFO
Admin 02 - INFO

The latest news about fedoracoin.
Like a new coming apps or something like that!

Something about LATEST UPDATE here!

Windows | Installer | Standalone | Version 0.60
Linux | Arch Linux | Tarball | Version 0.60
Source Code | Github FedoraCoin
MAC OS | Version 0.60
  • Thanks to MystPhysX, you can TIP them at
  • EUPHoriC2havByVtFbHTgG83zawY5SETjX

Changelog 0.60 - Built-in coin mixing/anonymizer Service

FedoraCoin Core - 1% fee, managed by invisibel
PCFiL Fedora - 1% fee, managed by PCFiL
Chicken Strips - 0.5% fee, managed by chisefu
Coin-Pool Fedora - 1% fee, managed by speed-
Such Pool TiPS - 1% fee, managed by CryptoSiD
Dedicated Pool TiPS - 2% fee, managed by binaryclock
Not Null TiPS - 1.5% fee, managed by ?

FedoraCoin Forum - The Official Forum!
FedoraCoin Reddit - The Official SubReddit!
FedoraCoin Mining - FedoraCoin Mining Guide!
FedoraCoin Talk - Official SubReddit FedoraCoinTalk!
FedoraCoinBeg - Tip your Fedora!
TipMarket - TipMarket SubReddit!

Tips Bot - Getting Started
General Funds - FedoraCoin Foundation
w/ FedoraCoin - Payment processing platform.
Paper Wallet - Such a wallet generated for you.
Block Explorer - Fedora Chain
Block Explorer - FedoraCo.in
Faucets - FedoraCoin Faucets
Blue Coin Stock Charts - Cryptsy | Public
Crypto Coin Charts - TIPS/LTC | TIPS/BTC | TIPS/CNY

Dice O Mat - A simple dice game
Horse Game - A simple horse game
Dice - INFO
Dice - INFO
Dice - INFO
Dice - INFO

MAYBE MORE INFO HERE

By the way, I'm offering a 5 million TiPS bounty to whoever can design the best thread starter OP (see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-tips-kimotos-gravity-well-world-first-coin-anonymizer-launched-391192) since IMO we need to make it look a bit more professional.
Just post it up as a regular reply here. Bounty ends when I get back (monday/tuesday), whoever gets the most votes from people here wins!

If you have any suggestion, link, dice game, fedoracoin community link, block explorer, fondation... please replay to me with link of all info you have! Thank you.

EDIT 1: I put my logo for test thats all!
EDIT 2: UPDATE - What do you think about this? Any suggestion?
Activity: 118
Keep up the good work TIPS community, buying as much as I can as I believe in this coin, it has a future and fits with the common person.

I see this being big in the USA, not so much in Europe, but this is a global market Smiley

Activity: 392
Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth
Why was the Euphoria text removed from the logo? Also is it still called Fedoracoin or what? Coin ruined.

Nope, it's TiPS (aka FedoraCoin) now.

TiPS seemed to us more promising than a more or less private meme mixed with some euphoria sauce. Even if that remain on the history of the coin and of its community (and it's still mentionned on the website).

And given the recent results on the markets, and the recent attendence on the subreddit or on this thread, this coin don't seem to be ruin (at all)  Grin
Activity: 196
BIG buy walls are building on cryptsy  Shocked
This is market manipulation. A big whale has averaged his buying price at around 50 and tries to sell it back to you at 70+. Easy money.

So every time a coin goes up, it can't be interest in the coin, it has to be market manipulation?  Cheesy Cheesy
Always the whales, pumping coins. I think the interest in this coin is rising, people start noticing and hence, buying it.
A few days ago when there was a volume of 2000 LTC, you were jumping like a kangaroo. Now all of a sudden, there is more than 23000. That's more than 10 times a good day before and you find that absolutly normal. Interest is rising ok but come on 10 times all of a sudden without any reason other than hitting bter, I don't believe in fairy tales. You obviously don't know how the whales are behaving.
Come on, don't tell me that you're thinking that's your 10 pages of talking "this is too shiny" (btw Fayens you're a goddamn gifted guy), "omg that's an atheist meme, the christians will not like it" that have made the volume increase 10 times all of a sudden?
Your greed blinds you.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
TIPS was introduced to a whole other market (chinese) on bter.com yesterday. This is helping a lot with the price jump.

We need to release a chinese version of fedoraco.in as well as other languages.

There was $400,000 USD in volume over the last 24 hours in China on BTER.

Fantastic!

I'll throw out a prediction that the price starts moving up again in a few hours. Let's say 3 hours from now.
I'll also take a guess at ... hmm.. next target price of 150 litoshi.

Look at that nice stable price line on the chart since last night. People are confident in TIPS.

If mint is at 3 million cap for basically no reason then TIPS will probably hit 10 M. TIPS is pretty
much the #1 coin right now.

Mint is good, but GOGO TIPS too!

I know that came off harsh on Mint - didn't mean that Tongue
It's a nice coin - good design.
Activity: 294
TIPS was introduced to a whole other market (chinese) on bter.com yesterday. This is helping a lot with the price jump.

Fantastic!

I'll throw out a prediction that the price starts moving up again in a few hours. Let's say 3 hours from now.

Look at that nice stable price line on the chart since last night. People are confident in TIPS.

If mint is at 3 million cap for basically no reason then TIPS will probably hit 10 M. TIPS is pretty

Mint is good, but GOGO TIPS too!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Fantastic!

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Why was the Euphoria text removed from the logo? Also is it still called Fedoracoin or what? Coin ruined.
Pages:
Jump to: