Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 8. (Read 466241 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
OSX wallet is ready. It'll be available as soon as the official announcement.

Why don't you guys pop in the IRC? icanprogam has been there for a long time.
Activity: 4
Merit: 2
Hi there all.

I'm FedoraCoin, the new FedoraCoin profile on BitcoinTalk for devs and community manager.

I'll be used only for great news and proper announcement. For everydays matter, you can still ask our devoted community managers who will be revealed very soon.

Unfortunately we will have some delay on the great news we advertise about early in the day. But be sure we are working hard to provide you the best services which in our opinion should come along with a great crypto.

Here is a glimpse of what is to come. More will come during the day. Stay tuned !

http://i.imgur.com/sIXMvwK.png
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
i hope so... i'll read the news while i'm listening to eye of the tiger!
Holy crap what happened to the value of this coin?  I have a considerable amount just from using multipool, and I don't check it very often.  Let's hope for good news tonight.

Well multipools autosells (or more likely autodumps) happened to us...  
Part of the issue is all the people on multipool Tongue

EDIT
Your too quick got the reply in before me Tongue

I'm going to claim ignorance on this one.  haha

Its all good, blaming multipool is an excuse anyways. No excuses we must play like a champion Smiley

Queen's song playing somewhere not too far away...

IT'S COMING !! Grin
Activity: 98
Cryptos are amazing, but Fedoracoin takes the cake
Holy crap what happened to the value of this coin?  I have a considerable amount just from using multipool, and I don't check it very often.  Let's hope for good news tonight.

EDIT

Its all good, blaming multipool is an excuse anyways. No excuses we must play like a champion Smiley
Activity: 84

EDIT

Activity: 98
Cryptos are amazing, but Fedoracoin takes the cake

EDIT
Holy crap what happened to the value of this coin?  I have a considerable amount just from using multipool, and I don't check it very often.  Let's hope for good news tonight.

I guess I see why people hate the multipools so much now.
Holy crap what happened to the value of this coin?  I have a considerable amount just from using multipool, and I don't check it very often.  Let's hope for good news tonight.

because tonight is april fools, plenty of jokes to play with

Tonight will still be March 31st, and no anticipated april fools are planned Grin

P.s: we love you Kiss

Activity: 556
Merit: 500
because tonight is april fools, plenty of jokes to play with
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
So anything new? anything to look forward to? should have just sold at 75  Angry

Yes, Yes, and you will be glad you didn't.  We have the rebranding launching very soon.  hercules1600 has a site launching soon that will give a place to spend TiPS.  Here is the link to the new site design  http://fedoraco.in/dev-new/public/.  Just keep sticking with us.  There is more after that, we are working hard.

Tomorrow night (Europe timezone), get ready for some news

OK Guys, preparing myself, and also my 5 TiPS:

Today night (Europe timezone), get ready for some sweet ticker update

why tonight ?  Grin

Cause tonight is THE night Grin

Because Smashing Pumpkins

The Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOG3eus4ZSo&feature=kp
So anything new? anything to look forward to? should have just sold at 75  Angry

Yes, Yes, and you will be glad you didn't.  We have the rebranding launching very soon.  hercules1600 has a site launching soon that will give a place to spend TiPS.  Here is the link to the new site design  http://fedoraco.in/dev-new/public/.  Just keep sticking with us.  There is more after that, we are working hard.

why tonight ?  Grin

Cause tonight is THE night Grin
Activity: 277

why tonight ?  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Activity: 85
If you dont like something change it

shits probably gonnat hit the fan then :=)
Pages:
Jump to: