Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Tirex Coin] [Exchange] [Cryptonight(Switching)|Tirex Network|BSC] - page 3. (Read 701 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Now it is not worth buying video cards and investing money in cryptocurrency for one simple reason - it is at its peak. This means that the prices of the equipment are greatly inflated and it will take too long to pay off.
Mining (staking) that's what you need.
I believe in the Tirex coin.
When will coin trading start on the stock exchange?
thank you for the opportunity to mine without equipment.it's not even cloud mining.everything is much simpler.
Tirex Network BSC Token Next-Gen Staking (mining 2.0)
Activity: 2
if it wasn't for this site, I wouldn't have known about your new project.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TirexNetwork/comments/uw9jpd/tirex_network_bsc_token_nextgen_staking_mining_20/
developer thanks. profit for everyone.
Yes, if you count on any mining calculators, they will show you a couple of months of payback. But this is under ideal conditions with a stable exchange rate. And in life it happens like this: "it was smooth on paper, but they forgot about the ravines."
What did you want?the calculation is always carried out under favorable conditions.
Yes, if you count on any mining calculators, they will show you a couple of months of payback. But this is under ideal conditions with a stable exchange rate. And in life it happens like this: "it was smooth on paper, but they forgot about the ravines."
I've been looking for something new for a long time.I came across your coin.a great site, everything is intelligible and clear.I spent half an hour of time to start mining.I hope for a good profit.
The scheme is simple - you start mining a coin at the start and can easily mine a couple of thousand (depending on the number of coins in the block).
The main thing is not to immediately drain, but to wait for at least some normal price.

Of course, this is a risk, because the coin may die without ever reaching the exchanges and the price may be too small.
Tirex is one of the best right now.!!!!
 Tirex now this is the most popular coin.it will still give bitcoin a head start..I won't say it, but I'm betting on her. Smiley
Activity: 3
It is clear that the volatility of the cue ball is bad, it can play a cruel joke with those who mine. But the cue ball will not go away, it's a fact, how much it will cost is a big question,
buy Tirex and there will be no questions!!!
thank you for advice.I already bought it.
Activity: 6
It is clear that the volatility of the cue ball is bad, it can play a cruel joke with those who mine. But the cue ball will not go away, it's a fact, how much it will cost is a big question,
buy Tirex and there will be no questions!!!
Activity: 3
Why I won't do mining." - there is only one answer: because I'm a sucker and I don't have the equipment for this. For the same reason, I do not fly on a private plane and I do not advise you))
we are waiting for an update.excellent mining.
new coins always start small..I've mined enough.we start trading.
the bitcoin exchange rate is falling.which one to change toBTC Huh
Yana.I advise you to get rid of bitcoin.at least partially.
I want to bribe coins.when the auction opens.?the course is profitable for me personally

hello.tell me where you can buy this coin.
https://pancakeswap.finance/swap
choose .there's something to pay for.
I want to bribe coins.when the auction opens.?the course is profitable for me personally

hello.tell me where you can buy this coin.

Pages:
Jump to: