Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]- TITAN COIN (TTN) - page 29. (Read 14433 times)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
July 20, 2019, 10:22:55 AM
Hi dev, what's make TTN stands out the rest of projects out in the market? What are the advantages and what are the assurance that TTN will be mass adopted in the future?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 20, 2019, 10:00:07 AM
When will websites start to add TTN coin as payment?
as soon as possible, we wait and monitor the telegram group and TTN social media, there will be a major update coming
Activity: 181
July 19, 2019, 12:58:51 PM
Titan is making sure all necessary things are in place for the success of the project, can't wait to see their apps which they said will be launched very soon.
July 19, 2019, 08:37:52 AM
How to Stake Titan Coins? (Step by Step)
This video explains the process of securely staking Titan coin in the wallet.

The benefits of PoS mainly create an energy-efficient environment, do not require large electricity such as mining PoW Bitcoin. In choosing staking, it must also be considered, whether the value of coins in the future is enough to produce, or even the project carried out does not run at all. Choosing which coin to be staking is very important. Because it will affect the sale value in the future.

TTN coin uses Hybrid Proof-of-Work (PoW) plus Dynamic Proof-of-Stake (PoS) structure, and also uses a dual algorithm system (SHA-256 + Groestl) to assist transactions. In addition, this platform has a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) system that makes 2.5% payments every year
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
July 19, 2019, 07:17:42 AM
Titan coin always amazed me. And am happy that i invested in the project. I can't wait to see the unfold news. TITAN WOULD BE GREAT.
Activity: 9
July 19, 2019, 06:32:59 AM
When will websites start to add TTN coin as payment?
Activity: 33
July 19, 2019, 06:27:05 AM
Titan coin always amazed me. And am happy that i invested in the project. I can't wait to see the unfold news. TITAN WOULD BE GREAT.
Activity: 2
July 19, 2019, 02:42:17 AM
Let's see how well you know your Titan Coin. Answer this simple Fill-in-the-blank question

Titan Coin #Ticker is _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

Titan Coin Ticker is TTN
copper member
Activity: 508
July 19, 2019, 02:13:55 AM
Let's see how well you know your Titan Coin. Answer this simple Fill-in-the-blank question

Titan Coin #Ticker is _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

Activity: 92
July 19, 2019, 01:15:39 AM
We're very excited!
There's something big coming Soon
STAY TUNED

I Can't wait for the Big Announcement that's coming, Application Released this will shake entire Crypto Space
copper member
July 18, 2019, 06:05:14 AM
How to Stake Titan Coins? (Step by Step)
This video explains the process of securely staking Titan coin in the wallet.

copper member
July 17, 2019, 08:19:58 AM
We're very excited!
There's something big coming Soon
STAY TUNED

July 17, 2019, 06:28:26 AM
Hey Folks!

Question For You: Let us know in the comments.

Hi there , i usually trades on centralized exchanges which gives me an easier deposits and withdrawals on assets, without worrying to much functionalities and fee deductions.  I also pick varies on daily volume activities on how many traders are trading daily and most importantly the trust of exchanges  to ensure my funds are safe and sound.

I Like Decentralize Exchange because that's is the future exchange of cryptocurrency
July 17, 2019, 06:21:53 AM
Stats Time: Let us know your thoughts on these statistics.
Leave a comment below!

Yes its True but i have a target of 1 Trillion by first quarter of 2020
copper member
July 17, 2019, 12:54:14 AM
Stats Time: Let us know your thoughts on these statistics.
Leave a comment below!

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
July 16, 2019, 09:24:07 AM
Hey Folks!

Question For You: Let us know in the comments.

Hi there , i usually trades on centralized exchanges which gives me an easier deposits and withdrawals on assets, without worrying to much functionalities and fee deductions.  I also pick varies on daily volume activities on how many traders are trading daily and most importantly the trust of exchanges  to ensure my funds are safe and sound.
July 16, 2019, 09:23:46 AM
Question For you: How many crypto coins do you have in your investment portfolio?

I really started the ecosystem of TRX. The Dapp stretched amazed me, Tron was also formed as a non-profit organization, which stated that surplus profits would not be saved by members, but used for other activities to achieve that goal

but another interesting thing I've encountered throughout the cryptocurrency journey is TTN, in addition to the unstable ecosystem for TTN, and also other problems, the TTN is moving towards a major trend, it's only a matter of time to find out more about TTN
July 16, 2019, 09:12:31 AM
I have many Crypto in my wallet and the best projects i hold is Titan coin TTN for future purpose.

I Love Titan Projects Because its a wide project that's doesn't based on a single Area of Life But based on every aspect like gaming, Dating, family and some service all in Titan Projects. I'm waiting for the future Development on this projects.
July 16, 2019, 09:08:06 AM
I have many Crypto in my wallet and the best projects i hold is Titan coin TTN for future purpose.
copper member
July 16, 2019, 03:02:38 AM
Question For you: How many crypto coins do you have in your investment portfolio?

Pages:
Jump to: