Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TLR] Taler - Belarusian crypto currency - page 22. (Read 24913 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
An ICO?  
ico was not and will not be
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
An ICO?  
Activity: 28
sales orders are increasing
The chinese decided to sell the taler
perhaps, the chinese. They have a lot talers
The chinese decided to sell the taler
Activity: 280
I bought a tour of Russia in Belarus or Ukraine and got a certain number of talers in my wallet. And then part of the next tour was paid for by talers Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy

Good idea! I've thought about that before. It would be cool if Taler was accepted for payment for tourist tours to countries where cryptocurrency is allowed!
Activity: 92
we waiting for good news
We want news !!!
Tuesday should be news as the team will meet
Denis Levnikevich:
"I'm collecting a command of the taler on the next Tuesday, so that everyone can personally talk and solve the problems that have arisen, and then act together."
!!!!!!The news will be published after the meeting!!!!!!
!!!news!!!news!!!news!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Wink Wink Wink Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 112
We want news !!!
Denis Levnikevich:
"I'm collecting a command of the taler on the next Tuesday, so that everyone can personally talk and solve the problems that have arisen, and then act together."
We want news !!!
Activity: 22
We want news !!!
Publish the news here !!!
Taler Business projects will be VERY INTERESTING Cool Cool Cool
What kind of reward will the node holders have after the fork?
The first - Taler Business projects, then fork. Interest rates are still unknown. Everything will be in the next two months
What kind of reward will the node holders have after the fork?
I bought a tour of Russia in Belarus or Ukraine and got a certain number of talers in my wallet. And then part of the next tour was paid for by talers Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy

Smiley Grin
I'm interested on this idea. I will wait for this to see what is going to originate!

I will also wait) miner and wait) I used to watch BTC not buy, now I'm sorry. Taler, I already have a miner and buy a little
Do you have big farms?

one video card 1050 and the processor, in spite of this thalers 5-10 a day comes to me) will soon add POS minigig will mine a purse in the bargain)
Pages:
Jump to: