Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TODAY IMAGE COIN (TODAY) earn today coin free 100% free - page 5. (Read 41313 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Even more down more loss, my 0.05BTC is like now gone have bought at very high pumped price.  Angry
man don't be worry coin can go up if dev give us a good news about his project and he did it already android wallet multi level marketing etc are good plans .price doesn't matter if there is something happening .
yes big plan coming soon....
I have a big doubt that admin or any dev who is holding large stake of today coin have dumped his stakes to market for quick profit.
good coin good profit coming soon....
Even more down more loss, my 0.05BTC is like now gone have bought at very high pumped price.  Angry
ok support all & buy more now
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have a big doubt that admin or any dev who is holding large stake of today coin have dumped his stakes to market for quick profit.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
I admire the courage of dev to pursue Today Image project, the fact is he is very active lately on this thread. There is something that just terribly missing and turned community disappointment on the first launched project. Honestly, I have some bad experiences using the site, but still support the coin in trading. Now it turns 152 sats and its almost more than 50% down value. If he could come back with something good on what he has promised then he can still managed to rise the value of this coin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
man don't be worry coin can go up if dev give us a good news about his project and he did it already android wallet multi level marketing etc are good plans .price doesn't matter if there is something happening .
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 448

after 6 months it will be 3k at not before............

how can you predict that the coin will move to a value of three thousand satoshi and that too in 6 months time,have you heard anything from the DEV or you are just predicting a time without any concrete reason.
yes I tell all user after 1st September today coin is up to 10K but Today coin is down after 1st September

reason I pay today image user and user is sell today coin no investor than today coin price is down

this time investor is come and buy today coin very low price good profit for investor

Today coin next project Is soon  web wallet , (MLM) Multi-level marketing , ad posting website user earn for ad post  Today coin

best of luck for you next projects.hope you could manage to control the amount of fall,wish you the best and hope you get a big investor.i am holding some so i dont want to see a complete dump
still seeing no movement from the price will gonna wait until the new project will be introduce so i can buy little by little again.
after 6 months it will be 3k at not before............
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
yes I tell all user after 1st September today coin is up to 10K but Today coin is down after 1st September

reason I pay today image user and user is sell today coin no investor than today coin price is down

this time investor is come and buy today coin very low price good profit for investor

Today coin next project Is soon  web wallet , (MLM) Multi-level marketing , ad posting website user earn for ad post  Today coin

best of luck for you next projects.hope you could manage to control the amount of fall,wish you the best and hope you get a big investor.i am holding some so i dont want to see a complete dump
still seeing no movement from the price will gonna wait until the new project will be introduce so i can buy little by little again.
Activity: 448

Activity: 644
Today lose me Dev when price resing start pls up price...
buy again price very cheap low 105 satoshi Cheesy
https://yobit.net/en/trade/TODAY/BTC
what happen who made the massive dump oh wow its once 3k when I first have it luckily I was able to profit from it last end of aug when dev say it so. hope dev can still make new plan to survive the project.
Activity: 938
buy again price very cheap low 105 satoshi Cheesy
https://yobit.net/en/trade/TODAY/BTC
Activity: 812
everyone go yobit and look today coin price very low buy today coin and save good profit anybody

and Today Image User not a sell today coin low price 

Hello Sir

As per your suggestion/advice that the Price of TODAY Coin will jump to a new heights after 1st of September, I bought myself 10k @ 3000 sats but now the Coin is @ just 100 sats, I have lost my BTC completely.

I'm not blaming you but I just need a reason why that happened & what went wrong, I mean a very sudden breakdown or dump of a coin to this extent was not expected by any one of us on Yobit.

Just let us the know the exact reason why that happened & when the Coin will bounce back to its Original Price above 2500-3000 sats which I still believe is very-very Low Price for TODAY Coin.

I'll be waiting to hear from you on the same ASAP.

hi you ,
we must understand the DEV
because he never wanted his coin goes down !!!
Reasons:
Trade up / down abnormally  Huh
  we only hope, Dev is always updating and developing more projects.
Thanks.Regards .

Lips sealed
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
Coin devs may not insist price of a coin. They're just speculations. None of the coins did survive under dev promises. However, whenever a new feature is included, coin gets more value.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
everyone go yobit and look today coin price very low buy today coin and save good profit anybody

and Today Image User not a sell today coin low price 

Hello Sir

As per your suggestion/advice that the Price of TODAY Coin will jump to a new heights after 1st of September, I bought myself 10k @ 3000 sats but now the Coin is @ just 100 sats, I have lost my BTC completely.

I'm not blaming you but I just need a reason why that happened & what went wrong, I mean a very sudden breakdown or dump of a coin to this extent was not expected by any one of us on Yobit.

Just let us the know the exact reason why that happened & when the Coin will bounce back to its Original Price above 2500-3000 sats which I still believe is very-very Low Price for TODAY Coin.

I'll be waiting to hear from you on the same ASAP.

why price today down and down?

need  investor for today coin
TODAY now big lose me i Brought 2500-3000 sat 5k today lose & lose!!!
wow really annoying that the sudden dumped happen and dev is  nowhere to be found, just let the community knows if what is your next plan to make this coin rise back and attract investors again.
TODAY going more down !!!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
wow really annoying that the sudden dumped happen and dev is  nowhere to be found, just let the community knows if what is your next plan to make this coin rise back and attract investors again.
Pages:
Jump to: