Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] [Drones] Introducing Teleport: On-demand Drones as a Service - page 2. (Read 7485 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
is there a spreadsheet for the bounties earning? 

Hi! We have the Bounty Calculator spreadsheet. It shows you the total number of submissions (the 2nd sheet) and allows you to estimate your earnings (see post at our bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountytoken-sale-teleport-earn-eth-global-drone-coverage-2231721 for more details). If you want to know how many submissions you made, message me your email and I'll take a look
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
is there a spreadsheet for the bounties earning? 
This looks like a wonderful project, All the best with it
very intresting project. Hope that with time can invest good in it, or first look it reliable and perspective
Registered in your project, already have 50 tokens, thank you!
Nice project, bounty campaign is quite good

Thank you all for your feedback!
Activity: 19
Registered in your project, already have 50 tokens, thank you!
Nice project, bounty campaign is quite good
Activity: 54
very intresting project. Hope that with time can invest good in it, or first look it reliable and perspective
Activity: 27
This looks like a wonderful project, All the best with it
Is there airdrop for this?

We have no airdrop, but you can claim 50 free tokens by signing up on our official site teleport.earth
You should have an airdrop, considering they're drones.  Grin
Cheesy
Still not
HAVE 150
WHAT ME DO?

Well, you can just wait until the token sale end and withdraw them (or leave in your account and use later) or you can earn even more with our bounty campaign and referral program
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Activity: 81
Teleport is the global platform of flight service. it's most secure in their policies. It's basically focus on good policies and better service to users.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Activity: 23

We have no airdrop, but you can claim 50 free tokens by signing up on our official site teleport.earth
You should have an airdrop, considering they're drones.  Grin
Nice
 wonderful project. Looking forward to the future! Good luck.

I joining i hope there will be bounty campaign facebook , twitter , blogger , signature and the other his which was built by projects Cheesy
Good luck Dev Cheesy

Thank you all

We already have facebook, twitter, blog and others campaigns, you can check our bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountytoken-sale-teleport-earn-eth-global-drone-coverage-2231721
BRI
Activity: 154
I joining i hope there will be bounty campaign facebook , twitter , blogger , signature and the other his which was built by projects Cheesy
Good luck Dev Cheesy
Activity: 44
Nice
 wonderful project. Looking forward to the future! Good luck.
It's a wonderful project. Looking forward to the future! Good luck.
Thank you for your feedback!
How can I use tokens?

You can use it to rent a drone for your needs. Read please more in the first post of this thread
Activity: 34
It's a wonderful project. Looking forward to the future! Good luck.
Activity: 252

Pages:
Jump to: