Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] 🔥🔥EasyDex: 50% Fees Sharing to token Holders - page 3. (Read 14595 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I have been monitoring the transfer of tokens as each day’s pool expires and the Dec Team has been late 1 time. And it was 30 minutes due to a meeting. So you can be reassured you basically get your tokens immediately!!
Activity: 130
I just noticed that the Pool us upped it's reward to 1500 starting today...hehe

EasyDex

Yes, the pool rewards keeps, growing..I said it before i'll say it again:
 100,000 PBTOKEN for rewards;
A. 500 tokens per day, distribution ( depending on each contribution )
B. 1000 PBTOKEN per day, (after the first week)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<C. 2000 PBTOKEN per day, (after 3 weeks) until all tokens distributed.
D. Final day 1000 more PBTOKEN WILL ALSO BE INCLUDED, as a added gesture of appreciation.

As Well, i heard BTC Gate is opening,like any second, AND the PBtoken (Portfolio Builder) will start building...EasyDex is on the move...

Bravo EasyDex

EasyDex is moving towards success
Activity: 51

EasyDex

Yes, the pool rewards keeps, growing..I said it before i'll say it again:
 100,000 PBTOKEN for rewards;
A. 500 tokens per day, distribution ( depending on each contribution )
B. 1000 PBTOKEN per day, (after the first week)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<C. 2000 PBTOKEN per day, (after 3 weeks) until all tokens distributed.
D. Final day 1000 more PBTOKEN WILL ALSO BE INCLUDED, as a added gesture of appreciation.

As Well, i heard BTC Gate is opening,like any second, AND the PBtoken (Portfolio Builder) will start building...EasyDex is on the move...

Bravo EasyDex
The team spoke with the telegram and mentioned that they are going to start paying out to the token holders well before the end of the campaign instead of after the campaign. That is great news!

We should start once the bitcoin bridge has been added.

That will be awesome.

And....when is that good news happening? Finalized a date yet? Smiley)

Early rewards!!!, reward's coming form Easydex already? Sooner than expected, yes!!! Get that BTC gate opened,so EASY, for EasyDex. Looking forward to it...and expecting many many more rewards and SUPRISES for this team, great job, BRAVO!!!...picked a winner here early, what's that saying, early bird wins that Reward...Easydex's-PBtoken-Pool, and PBtoken...Amazing choice...Thank you and success to all...E     A     S     Y     D     E     X
The team spoke with the telegram and mentioned that they are going to start paying out to the token holders well before the end of the campaign instead of after the campaign. That is great news!

That will be awesome.

And....when is that good news happening? Finalized a date yet? Smiley)
Activity: 130

That will be awesome.
Activity: 71

Thats why i come here, too see what i missed...Fantastic news, thank you for the update...i always trust my instincts here, good call...Easydex performance is not only easy, the are going fast as well, i like fast...again great job Easydex, Also caught them on live hangout on discord, was very informative, and exciting to hear the team,discuss future plans...happy I'm early on Easydex PBtoken...Thank you AMAZING!!!

Damn everyone really loaded up the pool at the end of the day today. Thought i was pulling a sly
One and getting some cheap PB
If you are not on discord then you should sign up. Yesterday easyDex held a hangout on there that joined in late on. Looking for the recording does anyone have a link??
The allotted amount of tokens is so small. When this goes mainstream they will be hard to com by IMO

The most celebrated aspect of Easydex is the PBTOKEN...and it’s immutably stored Recovery password email encryption...is amazing!!Attention, Attention the PBToken-Pool at the moment, to get rewarded PBToken!!! Day 12 has begun, for many the rewards keep coming...still enough time. Join the pool reward camping and reap the rewards...to a amazing hands on team...!!! Easydex is smooth and sleek l, as well as there approach, will gain momentum in the next couple of days, as many markets open up...
The allotted amount of tokens is so small. When this goes mainstream they will be hard to com by IMO
Past Couple days you have been able to get PB under bidder price....Not participating is wasting BTS! participate!!

Yes, I am with you, Participate ...it's a smart investment...early on, wins the prize. Build the Esaydex tokens, and save those... BTS...be smart..
EasyDex Portfolio Builder tokens (EASYDEX.PB on the DEX), maintain an ever-expanding portfolio of a variety of crypto tokens. Holders of EasyDex Portfolio Builder tokens receive regular share drops of all of the crypto assets for which EasyDex runs bridge services…that is a smart choice to build into the pbtoken-pool...think ahead...Easydex...is future..

Thank you

Past Couple days you have been able to get PB under bidder price....Not participating is wasting BTS! participate!!
#Day 11: The day 10 token sale was completed successfully and we will be sending the tokens to the contributors soon. Day 11 Token Sale Campaign has started. Contact  on discord for more info: discord.gg/AcwEZnE ask us your question and we will help you. The pool is now 1000 pb
I just checked the pool today as well and I am pretty pissed I missed it. You could have gotten some cheaper EasyDex.PB that days prior and I was a few minutes too late.

It gets better and better...everyday counts, Easydex is on the the right path. I can’t seem to stop loving the smoothness and sleekness, I’m very impressed...to a wonderful team. Keep up the great work l!!! And succes. Yes don’t forget. Recovery of password(we’ve all been there) plus 50% fees Rewards sharing on the PBToken-pool...Ten days already...

#Day 10: The day 9 token sale was completed successfully and we will be sending the tokens to the contributors soon. Day 10 Token Sale Campaign has started. Contact  on discord for more info: discord.gg/AcwEZnE ask us your question and we will help you. The pool is now 1000 pb
I just checked the pool today as well and I am pretty pissed I missed it. You could have gotten some cheaper EasyDex.PB that days prior and I was a few minutes too late.
Pages:
Jump to: