Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔒TOKEN SECURITY SCHEME 🔑 Making Blockchain Safer for Everyday Use🔒 - page 3. (Read 5303 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
All the best for the team and is there any telegram channel ?

Yes, we have a telegram group. Do join us to discuss about TSS project and share relevant ideas with the community  Smiley
https://t.me/tsstoken
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
All the best for the team and is there any telegram channel ?
I looked more deeply into the project TSSTOKEN, did some more research on the team and read the full white paper.  What is the reason we should buy? Any incentive? Good luck guys.

Thank you for the interest in our project!

Our ICO has just ended and we are now in the early stage of development works. TSS tokens can be used to purchase our product and services in the future.

We hope the crypto-security platform that we are building can be beneficial to everyone who is on the blockchain.
I've received my TSS tokens! Thank you very much!! Waiting for updates, listing. Good luck devs and investors!

Thank you for the support Bagorrr! Stay tuned on TSS Telegram group for updates  Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I looked more deeply into the project TSSTOKEN, did some more research on the team and read the full white paper.  What is the reason we should buy? Any incentive? Good luck guys.
Activity: 350
Merit: 115
I've received my TSS tokens! Thank you very much!! Waiting for updates, listing. Good luck devs and investors!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Life is but a dream within a dream
We have started sending out the tokens to the bounty participants.
Refer to the bounty thread.

Once again, thank you.

Meanwhile, we are also starting to do the development as planned.

More information will come in due course.
Making blockchain safer is an insignificant move once it literally cannot be broken, however, good luck tho!

Hi Jake,

Do read our whitepaper to learn more about the TSS project.

Cheers  Smiley
I have a problem. My bitcointalk account was banned after I register for the airdrop. Will it affect??Can I change the BCT username on your airdrop distribution sheet??

Hi vuykim, pls PM me the details.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I have a problem. My bitcointalk account was banned after I register for the airdrop. Will it affect??Can I change the BCT username on your airdrop distribution sheet??
Activity: 112
Making blockchain safer is an insignificant move once it literally cannot be broken, however, good luck tho!
TSS Token is now listed on EtherDelta for trading.

https://etherdelta.com/#TSS-ETH

Cheers!
TSS ICO HAS SUCCESSFULLY ENDED. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND FAITH YOU HAVE IN THE TSS PROJECT.

WE HOPE THAT WE HAVE RAISED SECURITY AWARENESS IN THE BLOCKCHAIN THROUGH OUR ICO AND BOUNTY PROGRAM!

Bounty Program participants, pls visit our bounty thread for latest updates the latest updates.

Cheers!
We will arrange the bounty to be distributed soon for those who participated.
More info should be available in the bounty thread soon.

Thank you.
The token sale has officially end.
Thank you.

The token is now available in Etherdelta for trading.

Cheers!
Simon
Just a few more hours remaining to the end of our ICO.

Join us now if you haven't!
1 more day to the end of our ICO! Thank you to our supporters so far!

TSS team is looking forward to carrying out our plans for the upcoming year.

Join us now to make blockchain safer for everyone Smiley https://www.tsstoken.com/
Final 3 days to the end of our ICO. Contribute and get 5% bonus before the ICO ends.

Support our crypto-security project and let's make blockchain a safer place! https://www.tsstoken.com/

Cheers!
Blockchain is by design made to be secure. I really hope your ideas will make it virtually impenetrable. Good luck!

Yes, our goal is to implement our crypto-security platform to the blockchain to make it safer for everyone.

Thank you!
Activity: 126
Blockchain is by design made to be secure. I really hope your ideas will make it virtually impenetrable. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: