Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tokenlab - Token & ICO as a Self Service [EXPANSE] - page 18. (Read 33558 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I sent to the address provided on twitter, hopefully its the right one.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Contract Address: 0xE4E2Fb893359c2d45542e361D33fBAcc5F856d8E or 0x4f87668e37bc8beb900da1e1991805f00cfd3b98?
I opened the site the first time, the contract address is 0xE4E2Fb893359c2d45542e361D33fBAcc5F856d8E
After the refresh contract address is 0x4f87668e37bc8beb900da1e1991805f00cfd3b98
what is the problem?
Its time and I have my expanse wallet ready, what to do now? I can't see any update on website.
Pretty low amount of EXP for sale on exchanges, I'd expect more demand....maybe its just bad timing, with general panic spreading around

Yes, Bitcoin drama/FUD is impossible to time. Hopefully, it all blows over soon.

There goes the BTC price and de EXP price. No good for this tokensale. Less tokens for EXP. I think its better to set it fixed to the a reasanable price like $ 3,00 for one EXP so 37,5 LAB.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Am I OK for tokenLAB contribution with this wallet?

Will I receive LAB tokens here? I understand I can see tokens in MEW, but how about here in this wallet?

Yes, that will work just fine. There is a newer version but the one you are showing will work no problem.

https://github.com/expanse-org/mist/releases

Thanks!

Will I be able to see LAB tokens in this wallet or only through MEW?
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Just one hour left to the exclusive sale! Get ready your EXP and wallet.
Activity: 42
Good luck with the sale! Hope you succeed Wink
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Pretty low amount of EXP for sale on exchanges, I'd expect more demand....maybe its just bad timing, with general panic spreading around

Yes, Bitcoin drama/FUD is impossible to time. Hopefully, it all blows over soon.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
You guys should hire someone to do PR, look at deeponion, you have better
product, but whats the point if noone heard about it Smiley

We will market the main sales quite a bit more and we have thousands of people signed up for the exclusive sale already.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Will I receive LAB tokens here? I understand I can see tokens in MEW, but how about here in this wallet?

Yes, that will work just fine. There is a newer version but the one you are showing will work no problem.

https://github.com/expanse-org/mist/releases
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
You guys should hire someone to do PR, look at deeponion, you have better
product, but whats the point if noone heard about it Smiley
Do we need to get an invitation for the discounted price?

I don't think so, you just have to buy some expanse (and hurry, because it has to be on your wallet, not exchange, so
take transaction time from exchange to wallet into calculation Smiley )
Activity: 1
Do we need to get an invitation for the discounted price?
Activity: 910
Project looks interesting . Tokenlab on my opinion is a direct competitor to wings platform . We will have to wait until the project has a working version to at least compare the functionalities .
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Its great to see eveyone so excited for Tokenlab Cheesy
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Thanks!

Where and when we will receive the DATA info?
(Data - This is your personal reference number and it changes for every transaction. Do not share this with others. If you leave this data field out, your transaction is rejected.)

Also, how many LAB per 1 EXP?

So in less than 3 days, we're starting Exclusive sale?
After that, there will be pre-sale and after that regular token sale??

I talked to the devs about the Data field, and that is some option for future ICOs on Tokenlab so it is just removed from the instructions. (No point in confusing anyone) So don't worry about the Data field for the Tokenlab sale.

LAB is being priced in USD with the changing prices of crypto, $0.08 cents per token for the Exclusive Sale, then $0.09 cents and $0.10 for the final sale. So it is a balance, you can buy early for a nice discount but you will have to wait a bit, or you can buy later on for slightly more.
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Tokenlab Rating is 4.7 out of 5 by ICO Bench. The Tokenlab sale starts in a few days. The Exclusive sale is EXP only, so make sure to have some EXP if you are interested.

https://icobench.com/ico/tokenlab

https://www.tokenlab.io/

I am getting everything ready to participate with EXP.  Great rating!!!  Is it expected that the pre-sale will sell out quickly?  I understand it is probably hard to guess these things.  I want to make sure that I get in with EXP and may have to switch my schedule around to make sure I am at the helm when the pre-sale begins.  Very excited about this project!
Pages:
Jump to: