Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡ - page 54. (Read 60404 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
No USA option? when registering an account?
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I check the website https://tokenpay.com
BTC Collected 10000870
Seriously?

BTC Collected

TPAY Coins Sold

884 BTC collected so far. Which is great!. Where are you getting the "10 million BTC collected" figure from?.

This TokenPay platform is very strange. I set 2FA but I can still login into platform using three different browsers on different computers without need to input 2FA. In addition, at one moment their introduction page shows astronomical amount of bitcoin and paytoken raised. Very, very strange. Do you have the same experience?

They disabled 2FA temporary because of technical problems.
Activity: 72
On the Mac Wallet when you bring up the " receive tokens " it offers a 'default" and a " Stealth " address...whats the difference ?
Activity: 47
This TokenPay platform is very strange. I set 2FA but I can still login into platform using three different browsers on different computers without need to input 2FA. In addition, at one moment their introduction page shows astronomical amount of bitcoin and paytoken raised. Very, very strange. Do you have the same experience?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
English -> Indonesian translation service
I check the website https://tokenpay.com
BTC Collected 10000870
Seriously?
Activity: 154
Whenever I see fud on a project I start to buy more. But hey , thanks for this little storm.
Activity: 104
Is this what I think it is?! This is more like a bank. I would love to see more information as this project progresses.
Activity: 14
@Eurofighter, thanks for introducing the project straightaway, with a newbie account you must be a big fan of this project, right..

I invested 0.015 BTC because I really belive in this project. I know that they will be successfully.

But please tell me your opinion about this projekt.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
This is the great token project i've encounter so far.
Yes. This is not only a very large project.
because literally, TokenPay paper is a physical document wallet containing all of the important data on the need to generate private key TPAY is important.
This could be the safest way to store your purse with this because TPAY will not be affected by malware.
Now I know, hackers and scammers are the haters of tokenpay. Someday they will desperate to destroy tokenpay because they want this altcoin not to be successful. And I think that will never happen. As long as tokenpay exist, privacy of people are keep. So far, tokenpay is the most safest altcoin I've saw.
This is actually a great token project. Seen from the benefits of this project is urgently needed by the people to save our wallets so much safer. Hopefully this project can succeed.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
because literally, TokenPay paper is a physical document wallet containing all of the important data on the need to generate private key TPAY is important.
This could be the safest way to store your purse with this because TPAY will not be affected by malware.
Now I know, hackers and scammers are the haters of tokenpay. Someday they will desperate to destroy tokenpay because they want this altcoin not to be successful. And I think that will never happen. As long as tokenpay exist, privacy of people are keep. So far, tokenpay is the most safest altcoin I've saw.
Activity: 140
Wink hey there, what a special day, got my tokens!! i'm running three TOR coin wallets now (VTR, XSH, and TPAY of course). balance reads zero still and the blockchain stops at 812 blocks behind. just my observations... glad to be on-board and hope i can help.

https://www.tokenpay.com?rc=09HKT

oh, shouldn't the signature below maybe include our affiliate link?

Yes the blockchain stops at 812 blocks of transaction history.

Activity: 161
The latest version of the SpectreCoin wallet, which looks exactly the same apart from the obvious change of the name and the logo, was made public at https://github.com/spectrecoin/spectre/releases/tag/v1.3.3 on the 12th September. To me it seems much easier to copy something that is made public then copy something that is not "open source" yet, like the code of TokenPay. Also SpectreCoin has been developed for more than a year by now, so would they steal form this new coin TokenPay and make TokenPay's code public on their own GitHub site? That would be absurd. Especially that there is no mention of SpectreCoin in the whitepaper of TokenPay, the wallets look exactly the same, the technology is the same and the fact that TokenPay is not open source makes this project look more than fishy to me!

Wow. That is just shameless.  Angry
Activity: 8
Hello guys, I've made a subreddit for TokenPay (if anyone here Reddits) since I saw there wasn't one made already.

If you are part of the TokenPay team, please contact me on (t)here for mod status!  Smiley

Great coin guys, excited to see Crypto banking take off, and I hope you guys are the ones to do it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
I bought some coins this morning and I see them in my account. How much did I pay for one? I got the 100% bonus thing???
Activity: 159
Merit: 7
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What chaos is happening ? They coins people bought have gone missing? Really curious how this project will enfold. I stay still away because of the huge early investors bonus. Even if I could have also taken advantage of this, because I know this project from the start.

Coins are not actually missing, since no coins actually exist.  Their Dash board statistics are messed up.  They know about it (they just sent out an email).  Coins will not be created and distributed till the ICO ends. 

Thanks for the clarification. I hope for you guys that this will be sorted out and you will get your coins. Cant say that Im not glad to have stayed away. But Im monitoring how this enfolds, Im really curious how Tokenpay will behave when hitting the exchanges. Have a great weekend guys!
Activity: 197
One thing I will say is that the level of openness and involvement of the dev makes this one of the more refreshing icos in recent memory.

Live facebook chats, superb whitepaper, the dev adjusting ico price down to reflect the bitcoin surge and extending phase 1 of ico due to early issues makes this one of the most promising icos I have seen in a while.

The complaints about this being a "mess" are just silly and have to be from those who haven't done many icos. Just take a look at the ico disasters of late and then compare ... electroneum comes to mind.
What chaos is happening ? They coins people bought have gone missing? Really curious how this project will enfold. I stay still away because of the huge early investors bonus. Even if I could have also taken advantage of this, because I know this project from the start.

Apparently they did not expect that there will be such an agiotage + there were certain technical problems that have to be solved in terms of sales! I myself honestly did not expect that 100% bonus will cause such a boom of people wishing to buy, I wonder what will happen tomorrow when the bonus is reduced by half? I'm still inclined that the HYIP will allow them to collect hard cap ahead of schedule!

Honestly, it has been a successful ICO. Its already above 50%, I think they will reach their cap in 1 or 2 more weeks at most.

The only problem are the technical issues, but they are fixing them quickly.

I really think this will be big next year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Apparently they did not expect that there will be such an agiotage + there were certain technical problems that have to be solved in terms of sales! I myself honestly did not expect that 100% bonus will cause such a boom of people wishing to buy, I wonder what will happen tomorrow when the bonus is reduced by half? I'm still inclined that the HYIP will allow them to collect hard cap ahead of schedule!
Pages:
Jump to: