Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚀 TOKPIE 🚀 P2P Cryptocurrency-Fiat and Swap Exchange. Low fees - page 19. (Read 14728 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Each exchange does have features that are different from the others, because it is as the advantages of any exchange. hopefully the concepts and features provided this project will be many people who join.
First of all, I hope that this exchange will provide full functionality and I will not need to keep active accounts on several exchanges.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Each exchange does have features that are different from the others, because it is as the advantages of any exchange. hopefully the concepts and features provided this project will be many people who join.

Thanks for your feedback!
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
It seems like a lot of the advantage given by the project against the participant may then make the project get a lot of support from investors who join in this project.

We had released Alpha yesterday, so I guess the number of those who made bets on <499 ETH will decrease from 13% to 5%.
What point personally you have chosen?

You will be laughing, I am accidentally clicked on <499 -(((  because Stox platform was new for me.
Then, I was asking their support ... it's impossible to change or make a second bet (only boost existing). I would choose 1000 ETH of course.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
In anticipation of our upcoming Pre-sale, Tokpie and Stox offer you a RISK FREE chance to earn TKP tokens.
💣💣💣
Click, Register and earn NOW!
https://goo.gl/vQP33N

Stox gives 50 STX tokens for just signing up so you will not loose anything for placing your bet-)

Up to 14:30 UTC
 +150 people had placed their bets. And they are allocated as following:

Pretty funny distribution - in the collection of hard cap believe much more than in the collection of the previous two options. Mathematics tells me that these two options are undervalued and I need to choose one of them.
Activity: 476
It seems like a lot of the advantage given by the project against the participant may then make the project get a lot of support from investors who join in this project.

We had released Alpha yesterday, so I guess the number of those who made bets on <499 ETH will decrease from 13% to 5%.
What point personally you have chosen?
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
 Cry so many pictures in thread.
By the way i'm happy to hear about MVP release.
Activity: 588

I have found some small bug Cool all the rest look amazing Wink
Where is the mistake? Is it impossible to enter a number greater than 999? I think this will be quickly fixed. Probably some kind of bug with a numerical format.
Activity: 910
"TOKPIE are excited to finally release our Alpha version, with lots more functionality being released over the coming weeks and months. Here’s a list of what to expect in the near future:
Crypto Funds Deposit/Withdrawal functionality
Verification and 2FA Security
Edit Profile Details
Upgrade path to avail of more functionality"
All the items listed above in the article are already implemented in the MVP, do I understand correctly?
you have 3 days to do it)) join! There are +1200 voters at that moment)

In anticipation of our upcoming Pre-sale, Tokpie and Stox offer you a RISK FREE chance to earn TKP tokens.
Click, Register and earn NOW! https://goo.gl/PyMJZw

Such competitions are always of great interest, especially if the project is regarded as potentially top. A small reward for a simple action can turn into a significant amount.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Does the project have a bug bounty? Or did you find it solely in altruistic purposes?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The TOKPIE project is really very nice and looks so promising. I say so because it looks from the roadmap plan that looks positive and achieved slowly. Let's follow this big project soon.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
this ICO looking very promising and i think the project can benefit the prize hunters. I hope the team in this project will keep the spirit to develop it to succeed when ICO is done.
Obviously, the team is directly interested in the growth of the price of tokens. Therefore, I'm sure the team will work hard for the project to be implemented in the best possible way.
Activity: 364
Great news. I'm improving my forecast for the fees that the project will make. It will be interesting to listen to testers reviews about the product.
this ICO looking very promising and i think the project can benefit the prize hunters. I hope the team in this project will keep the spirit to develop it to succeed when ICO is done.

Thanks! did you participate in the prediction? what option had you chosen?)
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io

Highly Appreciate your feedback! we will fix it in the upcoming Alpha update 1.1

Thanks a lot!
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

I have checked now.... the release of MVP had facilitated the bets on 800 - 899 ETH pre-sale dramatically))

True!..from 8.59% to 10.04% on that moment)

Merit: 20

I have checked now.... the release of MVP had facilitated the bets on 800 - 899 ETH pre-sale dramatically))
Pages:
Jump to: