Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐🚀[ANN] Tombola-Cryptocurrency Lottery and Gambling platform based on Ethereum⭐🚀 - page 49. (Read 14173 times)

copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 0
I think they have a basket of goodies and have overcome the geographical barrier. I appreciate what you guys have done so far

Will be following keenly to see the implementation and how it performs in the market
Activity: 151
What does make us sure that their system is fair?

I think one way will be providing information on purchased tickets and ticket numbers

And transparency is what many people actually need. if its guaranteed this will be an automatic win for the team
copper member
Activity: 169
Do you have a bounty program?

I would also like to take part in it if it's there
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
What does make us sure that their system is fair?
copper member
Activity: 130
copper member
Activity: 206
if i see this project from the plan, this project is very unique
not only unique this project to very nice for gambler member wkwk
good luck

I too agree. It may actually overcome all the current betting sites if its well adopted
Activity: 151
It is a unique space where we can be get in touch with various sector of the game and creates the opportunity to share our visions and technologies.

Me too, I will join these guys. I'm impressed by their idea

These are the good fruits of blockchain..I think it will make other platforms up their game as far as lottery is concerned. I wish this can happen

Has the project been launched or not yet?

I would also like to take part, or its still being developed?
Activity: 136
It is a unique space where we can be get in touch with various sector of the game and creates the opportunity to share our visions and technologies.

These are the good fruits of blockchain..I think it will make other platforms up their game as far as lottery is concerned. I wish this can happen

Has the project been launched or not yet?
copper member
Activity: 130

Activity: 43
If they can provide the information about purchased tickets and the ticket numbers, then the transparency will win the hearts of many. I will be following to see how it goes

I've seen that on the website and that's what actually caught my attention. This would be great!
Activity: 33
If they can provide the information about purchased tickets and the ticket numbers, then the transparency will win the hearts of many. I will be following to see how it goes
Activity: 15

Activity: 71
Blockchain has led to many discoveries, developments and improvements in many sectors globally. It has really helped many investments become global and has enhances decentralisation. I'm glad this is one of them and I can tell the future is holding alot for you guys

Me too, and I'm looking forward to a time when this project will be large...
Activity: 56
Do you plan on including Poker or blackjack games at some point?
copper member
Activity: 169
Blockchain has led to many discoveries, developments and improvements in many sectors globally. It has really helped many investments become global and has enhances decentralisation. I'm glad this is one of them and I can tell the future is holding alot for you guys
Activity: 43
Have you seen that investors will receive fifty percent of the dividends regularly? I think I have to take this project seriously as an investor

Its one of the things I was keen to note, its very encoiuraging to aspiring investors
Activity: 185
Have you seen that investors will receive fifty percent of the dividends regularly? I think I have to take this project seriously as an investor
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
also, are the eos mainnet are ready for develop new project? seems there are lots of issues with the mainnet
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
I am interested in that  2% of the token allocation destined to an airdrop, how to participate?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
As the blockchain technology is enhancing its user area, more and more superior p[platform we are witnessing, Tombola is just like that.
Yeah. Cause it has a big popularity. Tombola is worthy project.
Pages:
Jump to: