Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TOMOCHAIN - The Most Efficient Blockchain for Token Economy - page 7. (Read 58063 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 15
New TomoChain weekly news review for the period from 13 to 19 July released https://forum.tomochain.com/t/tomochain-weekly-recap-13-07-19-07/478
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Hey guys just curious your opinion. Better place to store tomo: trezor or tomowallet? There seems to be pros and cons to both, curious what the community thought best way of storing is. Thanks in advance Smiley

Hardware wallet is always the safest option..

Possibly there is a chance of the TOMO coin to increase its price more than 2$, as of now, the TOMO coin price crossed more than 0.70USD in the exchanges. Which seems there is some good active developments from the company makes this coin to cross its previous value in the coming days easily.

Strong and old resistance in the $0,70 zone.. I hope Tomo can break it soon..

With the current market situation, whether TOMO will survive at the current value, now most of the altcoins is decreasing heir prices in the exchange due to the short term downfall from the Bitcoin, I am still holding my TOMO coins in Tomowallet which I am getting a daily reward for my holdings.

The situation with the alt markets is very propitious for further development of altcoin space, and its time to take advantage of that. Nothing is decreasing in price. U got it all wrong. Look at LINK, it flies! And others will follow, it just requires more time than most people thought it would for the markets to recover. Crypto landscape is to undergo dramatic changes, and quality alts are to shin up the CMC ladder pretty soon.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 2150
Crypto Swap Exchange
Hey guys just curious your opinion. Better place to store tomo: trezor or tomowallet? There seems to be pros and cons to both, curious what the community thought best way of storing is. Thanks in advance Smiley

Hardware wallet is always the safest option..

Possibly there is a chance of the TOMO coin to increase its price more than 2$, as of now, the TOMO coin price crossed more than 0.70USD in the exchanges. Which seems there is some good active developments from the company makes this coin to cross its previous value in the coming days easily.

Strong and old resistance in the $0,70 zone.. I hope Tomo can break it soon..

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 2150
Crypto Swap Exchange

TOMO can now be purchased worldwide via Visa/Mastercard, thanks to Simplex!

TomoChain proudly joins alongside an elite handful of the most recognized cryptocurrencies currently integrated into Simplex. More purchase options, more adoption chances!

Read more: https://medium.com/tomochain/tomo-can-now-be-purchased-via-visa-mastercard-with-simplex-64229b9a425e
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
A post on how the voting control protocol works and how the voting process takes place in TomoChain
https://forum.tomochain.com/t/draft-tomochain-voting-governance-protocol/418
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

It has reached ATH $2 in the past, so it easily reached $2 again, I hope but don't think so. Bitcoin reached $20,000 and it easily came back? I think no, it takes a lot of time and good signals from major economies.

Tomo was at 2$ in spring 2018 when BTC was around 12k or so, not on bullrun when BTC cost 20k.
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
$tomo 2020 $50 2021 $100
You are anticipating the value of TOMO is too high, at this time the market hasn't had the necessary recovery. The end of 2020 is still long, but I think going back to $2 is very successful.
Everyone has the freedom to predict the value of this coin, but I think it will take a lot of time for TOMO to return to the old ATH. I am personally choosing this long-term investment and will only sell when the coin reaches $2 because this is the price that I will definitely achieve. One way or another, before long-term investment, should spend time analyzing.

Tomo has been released their main net coin which we can aim this TOMO coin for the long term, which we need to grab the TOMO whenever there is price drops in the exchanges. Today the price of TOMO crossed more than 0.55$. TOMO, the coin has a higher chance to reach 2$ very easily because already the price of OMO touched 2$ previously.

It has reached ATH $2 in the past, so it easily reached $2 again, I hope but don't think so. Bitcoin reached $20,000 and it easily came back? I think no, it takes a lot of time and good signals from major economies.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
$tomo 2020 $50 2021 $100
You are anticipating the value of TOMO is too high, at this time the market hasn't had the necessary recovery. The end of 2020 is still long, but I think going back to $2 is very successful.
Everyone has the freedom to predict the value of this coin, but I think it will take a lot of time for TOMO to return to the old ATH. I am personally choosing this long-term investment and will only sell when the coin reaches $2 because this is the price that I will definitely achieve. One way or another, before long-term investment, should spend time analyzing.

Tomo has been released their main net coin which we can aim this TOMO coin for the long term, which we need to grab the TOMO whenever there is price drops in the exchanges. Today the price of TOMO crossed more than 0.55$. TOMO, the coin has a higher chance to reach 2$ very easily because already the price of OMO touched 2$ previously.
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
$tomo 2020 $50 2021 $100
Are you going to issue credit cards? All cards projects are very indemand now and it would be very usefull to TomoX exchange and Defi...  Huh
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
$tomo 2020 $50 2021 $100
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
The fourth issue of the TomoChain cheat sheet, which explains where technology can be applied and implemented in our reality, in which areas it can be practically used and commercialized https://medium.com/tomochain/tomo-cheat-sheet-4-tomochains-real-use-cases-88a8485a534

Are there any gaming Dapps on Tomochain? I keep bumping into Tomochain logos on Twitter but couldn't find much info about any popular dapp on it.

You can see list of daaps on Tomo here:

https://www.dapp.com/ru/dapps/TomoChain
Activity: 651
Merit: 117
EscrowDapp.com
On June 9 TrustWallet hosting a TomoChain AMA and giving away $150 in $TOMO!

https://twitter.com/trustwalletapp/status/1269615090354933765?s=21
EscrowDapp.com
TomoDEX P2P Lending is officially LIVE!

TomoDEX uses a unique & familiar spot trading order book approach to provide fixed-term USDT loans of 1, 7, 30 & 90 days!
Borrowers can also back their loans through a choice of collateral including BTC, ETH & TOMO.

https://dex.tomochain.com/markets/lending
EscrowDapp.com
$TOMO LISTING ON WAZIRX

TomoChain just hopped on the train of WazirXIndia, with TOMO/USDT trading pair starting today at 4PM IST on WazirX.
To celebrate TOMO's new listing, WazirXIndia also has some special prizes for 5 lucky winners you don't want to miss👇

https://twitter.com/WazirXIndia/status/1268823933295329280
EscrowDapp.com
TomoDEX P2P Lending feature is about to launch!

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
When will be added new pairs to TomoDEX? Is Tomo going to have some IEOs on their exchange?

Still, we don't have any details about the IEO, now they launched their DEX platform which till now there is no DEX platform conducting the IEO's. But for everything we have to wait and see, with the launch of the Dex platform the company is doing lots of activity in the background, this helps the coin to get more exposure in the market.

I think this news will appear soon because if TomoDEX is launched, this will definitely be a new option for many investors.

Currently, the project still provides a lot of important information for investors, and I am sure the value of Tomo may be even higher in the near future. Overall this is a very good long-term project, and they have never abandoned us here.

Exactly, the roadmap seems to be very interesting which we might see many active integrations in the coming days will help the TOMO coin to get more exposure in the market. Yes, we should always consider TOMO as a long term project because the activity of the team makes me acquire more coins.

The group is still operating stably and always answers investors' questions, so you can generally feel secure when choosing to invest in this project.

I bought TOMO a few months ago and still keep it now because I believe that if there is big news, TOMO will have a very high price. In addition, Tomochain development team is developing DEX, so if it can operate this year, it will surely attract a lot of new investors.
Pages:
Jump to: