Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TomorrowCoin |TMRW| Scrypt Algo |PoW| Now on YoBit Exchange |Made to Wait| - page 13. (Read 47822 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Atleast you can upload the spreadsheet of the users who are selected for the Tier - 1 bounty, so that we can know that whether we are in the first Tier bounty or not.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

Pffft you newbies & shills can talk smack all you want, what do I see you doing ? yeah that's right sweet stuff all, obviously you cannot acknowledge work & don't know how to dig for info....

Plus to also add I came back yesterday and explained the situation.... geeze Roll Eyes

You might not make it to tomorrow with an attitude like that Wink Cheesy
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
any already recieve coin now?

Since the interruptions in life are occurring from the normal schedule I will send out all coins after Tier 3 Closes to make it easier on myself.
so wait tier3 closes !!
ok, i will wait with chance pm again
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well, and translation payment dev? Only after tier 3 too?
Activity: 433
Merit: 256

Since the interruptions in life are occurring from the normal schedule I will send out all coins after Tier 3 Closes to make it easier on myself.
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
Activity: 446
Good to see Dev is still around Wink
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
I ♥ BitcoinTalk
I have not forgotten about you all & TomorrowCoin, as some of you might have noticed I have been busy testing things out when I have had time, its just trying to get it done before tomorrow.... Cheesy

Tier 2 Closes in about 6 hours so apply if you are willing to wait for your TomorrowCoin.

See you all around, maybe tomorrow or maybe tomorrow after next Wink

Give us TomorrowCoin Bitcointalk Member Rank Giveaway google doc or other. Is there somewhere?
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Tier 2 Bitcointalk Member Giveaway (Member, Full Member, Sr. Member, Hero Member, Legendary, Staff):
73,516.75 TMRW Divided between total participants.
(Opens 18th September 2016 - Closes 25th September 2016)

sent PM please cek  Wink
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I have not forgotten about you all & TomorrowCoin, as some of you might have noticed I have been busy testing things out when I have had time, its just trying to get it done before tomorrow.... Cheesy

Tier 2 Closes in about 6 hours so apply if you are willing to wait for your TomorrowCoin.

See you all around, maybe tomorrow or maybe tomorrow after next Wink
oh so tomorrow still got something to shine thanks for seeing you back and lets this thread  be alive and updated with your tomorrow coins. good luck
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Yeah dev online again  Kiss
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Welcome back . very glad ) that the distribution of the 2nd round will take place
Thanks Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
joined tiers numerb 2! thanks dev
Pages:
Jump to: