Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TomorrowCoin |TMRW| Scrypt Algo |PoW| Now on YoBit Exchange |Made to Wait| - page 2. (Read 47822 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 129
very long I well earned on TMW, a pity that he died.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Tomorrow came and went but the next day is always Tomorrow.

Well I'm still waiting for tomorrow, it's always so close then disappears Cheesy
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Tomorrow came and went but the next day is always Tomorrow.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
All dead, or the Dev is busy with another matter?

Just wait till Tomorrow, after all the coin is called TomorrowCoin, at least it's on yobit.
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
All dead, or the Dev is busy with another matter?
Activity: 70
Hey. If I understood correctly that the coin is alive and the developer has not given up the coin and the coin is solely on the yobit exchange!

The dev is still around, you can hear him being mentioned occasionally (although frequently) every week almost on the BlockChain Dynamics Crypto Show, it's quite funny actually since it's a love hate relationship it seems Cheesy

I heard that he has a DGW3 HardFork for TMRW prepared but not implemented, I just don't think he wants to go through the whole thing waiting for YoBit exchange to update.

Many thanks to you, excellent information for reflection, I really like the coin, I hope that the coin will continue to please me with active trade and good price. I want to wish you: good luck and profit.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?
Hey. If I understood correctly that the coin is alive and the developer has not given up the coin and the coin is solely on the yobit exchange!

The dev is still around, you can hear him being mentioned occasionally (although frequently) every week almost on the BlockChain Dynamics Crypto Show, it's quite funny actually since it's a love hate relationship it seems Cheesy

I heard that he has a DGW3 HardFork for TMRW prepared but not implemented, I just don't think he wants to go through the whole thing waiting for YoBit exchange to update.
Activity: 70
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
Wow!  Shocked Yobit: Last: 0.00000149 24High: 0.00000234 24V: 22.85 btc !!
TaMaRa  Wakes up Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Shittt.....i'm lost money today, buy at 195 satoshi and now price down 98 satoshi LOL  Cheesy
buy now at 60 sat
it will be highter again

ups and downs and loss and gains are part of business or lying in any market so do not deny the fact that you are alone at this phenomena.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Have you any plans to add your dark gravity wave 3 difficulty retarget to this coin one day or perhaps tomorrow ? ha

One day, could be soon, could be later, could be tomorrow Wink
Have you any plans to add your dark gravity wave 3 difficulty retarget to this coin one day or perhaps tomorrow ? ha
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Alright people,

Set up a quick pool for Tomorrow (Today), Blocks being accepted. Keep tomorrow alive.
http://tompool.cryptooz.com:8080
Point your miners @ stratum+tcp://tompool.cryptooz.com:3032
username your wallet address, password anything.

Let me know how you go.

Cheers
Troy

Cool & Thanks, I have added it to the Main Page Pool List Smiley
Activity: 81
Alright people,

Set up a quick pool for Tomorrow (Today), Blocks being accepted. Keep tomorrow alive.
http://tompool.cryptooz.com:8080
Point your miners @ stratum+tcp://tompool.cryptooz.com:3032
username your wallet address, password anything.

Let me know how you go.

Cheers
Troy
Activity: 133
In the heat of the moment...
GCPOOL will close in 72 Hours

Please, withdraw your remaining Coins .

No more pool to mine on for this one ? will tomorrow bring a new day or the day after tomorrow ?
legendary
Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000
GCPOOL will close in 72 Hours

Please, withdraw your remaining Coins .

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?
TMRW has done well in the past months on YoBit and has held its price, probably due to the YesWePump group on it Smiley

Harder to buy-in now but then we will all be saying that Tomorrow or the Tomorrow after next when it Pumps once again.
Activity: 157
Merit: 150
Cryptoinfo.net Community Crypto
hammer the blocks now, should be unstuck shortly
Pages:
Jump to: