Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 147. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
WTB Millions. PM me offers
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 20
I've not been able to connect to either pool. Has anyone else experienced that or is it just me?

I'm pretty new to mining (I started with NyanCoins), so I don't know.

make sure u triple check your user name and the url and all the cmd line parameters if you are using a cmd line miner
if you can get it work post your cmd line. You will get help

Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
cgminer --scrypt --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://fast-top2.hashrapid.com:3334 -u *yourusername* -p *your passowrd* -I 13

change the things between the stars to yours, note this is for pool #2 for pool #1 its
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://fast-top.hashrapid.com:3334

Add another -o switch after the port number
Activity: 36

I'm using GuiMiner. Someone suggested that I try use stratum, but on trying setting it up as I saw in a forum post, I couldn't get even known working pools to work. I assume I'm doing something wrong.

I used this .bat file on a known working pool for NyanCoin;

mining_proxy.exe -o nyan.pool.mn -p 3334 -pa scrypt -o stratum+tcp://nyan.pool.mn

I"ve never used mining proxy but try this link on the forums

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guiminer-scrypt-a-guiminer-fork-for-mining-scrypt-chains-150331
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Ok great. Just building now, will post back here with a link when it's all set.
Activity: 223
I can provide a pool for this if anyone is interested? Let me know.

Yes please
Activity: 196
Yes, please.
Hashrapid is hard to connect.
Activity: 4

I'm using GuiMiner. Someone suggested that I try use stratum, but on trying setting it up as I saw in a forum post, I couldn't get even known working pools to work. I assume I'm doing something wrong.

I used this .bat file on a known working pool for NyanCoin;

mining_proxy.exe -o nyan.pool.mn -p 3334 -pa scrypt -o stratum+tcp://nyan.pool.mn
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
I've not been able to connect to either pool. Has anyone else experienced that or is it just me?

make sure u triple check your user name and the url and all the cmd line parameters if you are using a cmd line miner

Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
cgminer --scrypt --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://fast-top2.hashrapid.com:3334 -u *yourusername* -p *your passowrd* -I 13

change the things between the stars to yours, note this is for pool #2 for pool #1 its
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://fast-top.hashrapid.com:3334
Activity: 140

Activity: 266
Merit: 256
Any plans for getting this coin on an exchange?

Activity: 20
@topdude: Can you put up the file hashes on your website or general info page so we can verify the client? The initial client I have from yesterday has the same file hashes as the new client on your website.
Activity: 4

Activity: 266
Merit: 256
I got a payout from the first hashrapid server, so that's still working, but I'm not getting anything accepted in my miner log.  top2.hashrapid.com works fine so far, probably just going to stick with that for a while.  People need to distribute the hashrate anyway.
Activity: 223

@topdude: Since the pools seem to be owned by the same person/people, are they completely separate pools or was top2 added for load balancing?

I believe the Same guy owns both pools. Ive messaged a few other pool ops to see if they will make us a pool. If you know anyone be sure to do the same
Jump to: