Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOR] Torcoin - X11 PoW - Tor Integrated Crypto - Torcoin.org - page 69. (Read 125349 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?
To compile the linux version did you follow the directions at the start of the thread, including all the various packages?

to actually compile cd src; make clean; make -f makefile.unix

Yes I installed all package included zerocoin
this is the part of code compiling during error
Code:
g++ -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/nist5/new/src -I/home/nist5/new/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/nist5/new/src/leveldb/include -I/home/nist5/new/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -o coinonatd obj/groestl.o obj/blake.o obj/skein.o obj/keccak.o obj/jh.o obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/irc.o obj/keystore.o obj/miner.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/coinonatrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/noui.o obj/kernel.o obj/pbkdf2.o obj/scrypt.o obj/scrypt-arm.o obj/scrypt-x86.o obj/scrypt-x86_64.o obj/zerocoin/Accumulator.o obj/zerocoin/AccumulatorProofOfKnowledge.o obj/zerocoin/Coin.o obj/zerocoin/CoinSpend.o obj/zerocoin/Commitment.o obj/zerocoin/ParamGeneration.o obj/zerocoin/Params.o obj/zerocoin/SerialNumberSignatureOfKnowledge.o obj/zerocoin/SpendMetaData.o obj/zerocoin/ZeroTest.o obj/txdb-leveldb.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now   -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l miniupnpc -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread /home/nist5/new/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/nist5/new/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a

and this is the following sequence (so long to paste it entirelly)

Code:
obj/checkpoints.o: In function `CTxDB::TxnAbort()':
/home/nist5/new/src/txdb-leveldb.h:170: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
obj/checkpoints.o: In function `~CTxDB':
/home/nist5/new/src/txdb-leveldb.h:37: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
/home/nist5/new/src/txdb-leveldb.h:37: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
obj/checkpoints.o: In function `CTxDB::~CTxDB()':
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
https://TORCOIN.ORG
hey folks, it seems C-Cex is working again

The **ONLY** reason TorCoin was down today was because of the C-Cex withdrawal issue and the fact that I asked coinmarketcap to de-list C-Cex from the Markets api, thus the price today does not reflect TOR on C-cex at all. 

I will ask Coinmarketcap to add C-Cex back in.  This was a frustrating day for me as C-Cex offered me precisely zero communication about their problems :-(
Activity: 308
Merit: 290
To compile the linux version did you follow the directions at the start of the thread, including all the various packages?

to actually compile cd src; make clean; make -f makefile.unix

Activity: 336
Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?
hello, I get this error when I try to compile on ubuntu 14.04. could someone help me please?

Code:
g++ -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/x11/torcoin/src -I/home/x11/torcoin/src/obj -I/home/x11/torcoin/src/tor -I/home/x11/torcoin/src/json -DIS_ARCH_64 -DUSE_UPNP=0 -I/home/x11/torcoin/src/leveldb/include -I/home/x11/torcoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -o torcoind obj/anonymize.o obj/address.o obj/addressmap.o obj/aes.o obj/backtrace.o obj/buffers.o obj/channel.o obj/channeltls.o obj/circpathbias.o obj/circuitbuild.o obj/circuitlist.o obj/circuitmux.o obj/circuitmux_ewma.o obj/circuitstats.o obj/circuituse.o obj/command.o obj/compat.o obj/compat_libevent.o obj/config.o obj/config_codedigest.o obj/confparse.o obj/connection.o obj/connection_edge.o obj/connection_or.o obj/container.o obj/control.o obj/cpuworker.o obj/crypto.o obj/crypto_curve25519.o obj/crypto_format.o obj/curve25519-donna.o obj/di_ops.o obj/directory.o obj/dirserv.o obj/dirvote.o obj/dns.o obj/dnsserv.o obj/entrynodes.o obj/ext_orport.o obj/fp_pair.o obj/geoip.o obj/hibernate.o obj/log.o obj/memarea.o obj/mempool.o obj/microdesc.o obj/networkstatus.o obj/nodelist.o obj/onion.o obj/onion_fast.o obj/onion_main.o obj/onion_ntor.o obj/onion_tap.o obj/policies.o obj/procmon.o obj/reasons.o obj/relay.o obj/rendclient.o obj/rendcommon.o obj/rendmid.o obj/rendservice.o obj/rephist.o obj/replaycache.o obj/router.o obj/routerlist.o obj/routerparse.o obj/routerset.o obj/sandbox.o obj/statefile.o obj/status.o obj/torgzip.o obj/tortls.o obj/tor_util.o obj/transports.o obj/util_codedigest.o obj/json_spirit_reader.o obj/json_spirit_writer.o obj/shavite.o obj/echo.o obj/simd.o obj/blake.o obj/bmw.o obj/cubehash.o obj/luffa.o obj/jh.o obj/keccak.o obj/groestl.o obj/skein.o obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/irc.o obj/keystore.o obj/miner.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/rpcsmessage.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/noui.o obj/kernel.o obj/pbkdf2.o obj/scrypt.o obj/scrypt-arm.o obj/scrypt-x86.o obj/scrypt-x86_64.o obj/smessage.o obj/stealth.o obj/txdb-leveldb.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now   -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l event -l z -l miniupnpc -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread /home/x11/torcoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/x11/torcoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a
obj/checkpoints.o: In function `CTxDB::TxnAbort()':
/home/x11/torcoin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:170: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
obj/checkpoints.o: In function `~CTxDB':
/home/x11/torcoin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:37: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
/home/x11/torcoin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:37: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()'
obj/checkpoints.o: In function `CTxDB::~CTxDB()':
obj/main.o: In function `~CTxDB':
obj/main.o:/home/x11/torcoin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:37: more undefined references to `leveldb::WriteBatch::~WriteBatch()' follow
obj/smessage.o: In function `SecMsgDB::Open(char const*)':
/home/x11/torcoin/src/smessage.cpp:217: undefined reference to `leveldb::Options::Options()'
/home/x11/torcoin/src/smessage.cpp:219: undefined reference to `leveldb::DB::Open(leveldb::Options const&, std::string const&, leveldb::DB**)'
/home/x11/torcoin/src/smessage.cpp:223: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/smessage.o: In function `SecMsgDB::ScanBatch(CDataStream const&, std::string*, bool*) const':
/home/x11/torcoin/src/smessage.cpp:278: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Iterate(leveldb::WriteBatch::Handler*) const'
/home/x11/torcoin/src/smessage.cpp:281: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/smessage.o: In function `~SecMsgBatchScanner':

Code:
/home/x11/torcoin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:114: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
/home/x11/torcoin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:119: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Write, CDiskBlockIndex>(std::pair const&, CDiskBlockIndex const&)':
/home/x11/torcoin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:114: undefined reference to `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)'
/home/x11/torcoin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:119: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Read, CTxIndex>(std::pair const&, CTxIndex&)':
/home/x11/torcoin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:84: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Write(std::string const&, uint256 const&)':
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Read(std::string const&, CBigNum&)':
/home/x11/torcoin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:84: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Write(std::string const&, CBigNum const&)':
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Write, CTxIndex>(std::pair const&, CTxIndex const&)':
obj/txdb-leveldb.o:(.rodata._ZTI13CBatchScanner[_ZTI13CBatchScanner]+0x10): undefined reference to `typeinfo for leveldb::WriteBatch::Handler'
obj/miner.o: In function `~CTxDB':
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [torcoind] Error 1
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
I can confirm, c-cex withdrawal works again. Mabe they wanted to prevent people from buying cheap and selling high on an other exchange. Well, let's hope it was just a coincidence that prices were way off compared to other exchanges at the time when withdrawals didn't work.

Anyway, I got a question for thetorcoin:
Does the project have a new dev yet?

I haven't read anything about that!
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
LegoBob on OpenBazaar has rare Star Wars Lego stuff for sale, always advertised for bitcoin but willing to do first "real" transaction with torcoin?        OpenBazaar — 0ff70987c64d7ff2353489f2b79d8cbb1f6e8805           The Darth Vader and Yoda are like the rarest Pepes
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
C-CEX was under maintenance.
Activity: 308
Merit: 290
The place to trade TOR right now is NovaExchange (https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_TOR/) or coinExchange.io (https://www.coinexchange.io/market/TOR/BTC)

C-Cex is not working properly for me or anyone else.

I had not used either Novaexchange or coinexchange before. Last night I decided to pick up some TOR.

I sent some Evergreencoin to coinExchange.io last night. The EGC hasn't shown up and an email to coinexchange support hasn't had any response for 18 hours so far.

Novaexchange no problems.

Activity: 7
I was just able to withdraw no problem. I think CCex just blows
Activity: 85
They're back up, my balance is still there.

Probably just some maintenance or something.  

I have withdrawn my TorCoins without problems.

The platform is super slow and works poorly since yesterday
and the same problems is the same thing also with the other cryptos.

What a battle with these highs and lows and always
everybody ends up blaming TorCoins Relax...  Wink
I'm joking about dump . But I'm sure the price tor will drop this time to under .0002 btc  and up again after week

I expect or probability

https://c-cex.com down again in vpn

Things  Huh

Our money is not. In a safe place

The site https://c-cex.com works. Normal
Must be used vpn better usa country

use vpn
Do not login to your account  if you are afraid

thetorcoin  can you dump

price very expensive

real price 0.0003 btc
How long to store??
dump  dump  dump

ha, no.  I am not in this to dump.  And If I ever sell any coins at all, which I haven't, I would only sell a small amount as a private sale to buy-and-hold investors.  I am never, ever going to dump coins on the open market, period.

shuttup and take my money!
i want buy tor coin with price 0.00031btc Grin

C-Cex is no good right now. Whatever TOR you have on C-Cex, sell it for BTC and then buy TOR on NovaExchange with the btc.  C-Cex is fucked

i agree with you sell your tor coin for 0.00031 btc  Cheesy
C-Cex is no good right now. Whatever TOR you have on C-Cex, sell it for BTC and then buy TOR on NovaExchange with the btc.  C-Cex is fucked
Activity: 2
thetorcoin  can you dump

price very expensive

real price 0.0003 btc
How long to store??
dump  dump  dump

ha, no.  I am not in this to dump.  And If I ever sell any coins at all, which I haven't, I would only sell a small amount as a private sale to buy-and-hold investors.  I am never, ever going to dump coins on the open market, period.

shuttup and take my money!
GMPoison say the truth 
i am sorry GMPoison
https://c-cex.com  work normal with vpn  country usa

no change in tor prices   
GMPoison  Prices are changing???
Especially  tor coin

Activity: 434

the website does not work
Are you sure or just a joke

The place to trade TOR right now is NovaExchange (https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_TOR/) or coinExchange.io (https://www.coinexchange.io/market/TOR/BTC)

You must go to https://bittrex.com
There are a lot of investors there

It's up right now. If it's not for you, there is a problem on your end.

Still says 'invalid address' when withdrawing to a valid TorCoin address.  There's something very wrong with C-Cex

So sell it for bitcoin, withdrawal the bitcoin, and buy TorCoin somewhere else.

Exactly

the website does not work
Are you sure or just a joke

You must go to https://bittrex.com
There are a lot of investors there

Pages:
Jump to: