Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tradecoin Relaunch today! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1870286. - page 11. (Read 18141 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
And finally Tradecoin is at Cryptopia!!! Happy Trading!!;Smiley
I love the name though, when u get it get it out the door I will be the first to put 200-900 bitcoins in it to help facilitating the new economic order that this coin is building. I'll make sure monopolize the governance entirely which will be reached through a massive support from the members of my family.

i like your ironie, but i never have an idea to be a featurefull coin. the idea behind this coin is, everybody is trading coin, so why not name the coin tradecoin? and the basic is litecoin,with no feature ,just basic.why not beeing a basic coin,named tradecoin?
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
I love the name though, when u get it get it out the door I will be the first to put 200-900 bitcoins in it to help facilitating the new economic order that this coin is building. I'll make sure monopolize the governance entirely which will be reached through a massive support from the members of my family.
thanks for all the tradecoin on cryptopia and novaexchange Cheesy

tnx for your interest in tradecoin
Activity: 503
thanks for all the tradecoin on cryptopia and novaexchange Cheesy
new pool and new exchange will come soon
good time to buy tradecoins at novaexchange.still good price
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Dev, Please tell us about your Team, what kind of skill do you have on board?

Are you alone of with more team members?
i am alone

Okay, do you have a roadmap ready?
What is the future plans of your coin?

i am working on it, yesterday i finished the new website, and ordered a blockexplorer , wich will come soon.

Okay, thanks for the info.

I will wait and look forward to read your roadmap.
cryptopia is not too much better than novaexchange. Not a lot of volume there either. Yobit, bittrex or poloniex are the exchanges for volume.
i see that you are very intersted to the coin ,i find ut very nice.but i find yobit even doesnt answer support.and at yobit they maybe delist if volume is at starting low.and yobit makes dumpin puming ,but i want stable value and not dumping

I understand your situation. Hopefully Yobit will be back on Monday. C-CEX has good volume. But the facts are Cryptopia is just like Novaexchange so don't expect too much of a different outcome.
the other thing is yobit diesnt accept coins build with walletbuildets.but since its a basic coin i build it with walletbuilders.if it should have features i would have done it bymyself sure

lol Yobit accepts any coins. LOL there are probably more walletbuilder coins there then any other
and the other thing is that there are withdraw problems
cryptopia is not too much better than novaexchange. Not a lot of volume there either. Yobit, bittrex or poloniex are the exchanges for volume.
i see that you are very intersted to the coin ,i find ut very nice.but i find yobit even doesnt answer support.and at yobit they maybe delist if volume is at starting low.and yobit makes dumpin puming ,but i want stable value and not dumping

I understand your situation. Hopefully Yobit will be back on Monday. C-CEX has good volume. But the facts are Cryptopia is just like Novaexchange so don't expect too much of a different outcome.
the other thing is yobit diesnt accept coins build with walletbuildets.but since its a basic coin i build it with walletbuilders.if it should have features i would have done it bymyself sure

lol Yobit accepts any coins. LOL there are probably more walletbuilder coins there then any other

they wrote it on their site when you go to addcoins.but its super that u r so honest
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

tnx for your advice,very nice from you.but c-cex i contacted 2 times and no reply i got ,maybe they are on vacation

bittrex will not accept such a new coin ,poloniex also not
my advice to you guys,dont sell your tradecoin cheap.cryptopia will list tradecon soon
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: