Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tradecoin Relaunch today! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1870286. - page 2. (Read 18138 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
There will be soon a Relaunch of Tradecoin with a coinswap.

Details in near Future.

You can change your Tradecoins to the Relaunched Tradecoin versions coins with less max supply, 1 min blocktime.

It will have a 10% premine to guarantee that you get the coins in a fair ratio, wich you are holding now!
Tradecoin is added to Prohashing.com and mined by them
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I continue to hold for the long haul and see what you are able to do in 2017-2018 with both coins.
While the new app may be cool, it invites new people to collect score/trade and sell them. Couple this with the large block mining and only reasons to sell have been created. Why would anyone want to buy tradecoin? (a honest question) Sorry I sold my last 10 million as I can't see any reason for anyone to buy these, other than hoping for a pump. The coin is well supported by a good dev, but without a reason to buy it will not flourish, unless it is selected for a pump. I'm kinda sad because I do really like this coin, and it did have the potential to be a "trade" coin, meaning it can be moved between exchanges quickly and cheaply, with steady value across the exchanges, like doge, ltc or dgb or other "goto" trade currencies.
 I still will be keeping an eye on it in case things change, and I do wish Mark all the best with his projects and commend his dedication.

tnx for your comment, you say wise words, but like i wrote, i never forget tradecoin, i am just very hard work to couple of projects, and be sure i have nice plans for tradecoin too,as for scorecoin too
Your roadmap is showing a web wallet ready May 2017. Will you be using Coinomi for that? Best of luck. The coin continues to go lower in value on the markets but as you roll out more things there might be more interest in TRADE and the value will start turning around and reward those who bought millions of coins in the LTC and DOGE markets. Look at DOGE... it dipped and now has doubled. All the best to you Mark.

tnx for your nice wishes. i really work very hard, and try to integrate tradecoin into much things too.but within time, tradecoin will be integrated to some places where scorecoin is.but like i said,i try my best. i will not forget tradecoin, my first love. and i still have plans for it,but not near future.i just suggest you to keep the tradecoins and dont dump them
Your roadmap is showing a web wallet ready May 2017. Will you be using Coinomi for that? Best of luck. The coin continues to go lower in value on the markets but as you roll out more things there might be more interest in TRADE and the value will start turning around and reward those who bought millions of coins in the LTC and DOGE markets. Look at DOGE... it dipped and now has doubled. All the best to you Mark.
Hey Mark, Anything new with TRADE coming down the pipe?
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
 While the new app may be cool, it invites new people to collect score/trade and sell them. Couple this with the large block mining and only reasons to sell have been created. Why would anyone want to buy tradecoin? (a honest question) Sorry I sold my last 10 million as I can't see any reason for anyone to buy these, other than hoping for a pump. The coin is well supported by a good dev, but without a reason to buy it will not flourish, unless it is selected for a pump. I'm kinda sad because I do really like this coin, and it did have the potential to be a "trade" coin, meaning it can be moved between exchanges quickly and cheaply, with steady value across the exchanges, like doge, ltc or dgb or other "goto" trade currencies.
 I still will be keeping an eye on it in case things change, and I do wish Mark all the best with his projects and commend his dedication.
TRADE on cryptopia now has the options of DOGE or LTC left... the BTC market has been removed. With the LTC market having 45mil coins and the DOGE having 9million coins under the Sell Orders. I guess when the block size is 10,000 it is bound to end up in these sub BTC markets. So who is mining, buying, selling some?
app crash error fixed, new version at google playstore
Android App in Google Playstore live! Earn Coins with App now!

1-2 networks are in approval ,rest is working!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scorecoin.getscore

i don't understand - do you promote tradecoin or his dead?

why ? here people can earn tradecoin in small amounts, so that they wanna go mining after.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

i don't understand - do you promote tradecoin or his dead?

Someone bought another 1 million tradecoin on the btc marketplace today.. the coin supply on the two exchanges it trades on has gone from 82 million to 59 million in 2 weeks. No volume happening on the Nova exchange. Only place it seems that trade is doing anything is in the Doge market.. will trade with it's large amount of coins stay as a sub BTC coin.. forever to stay as a doge or will it move to a 2-4 sats coin??? I'm putting a target value of 5-6 sats in 2017 if DEV continues to develop and create some value.

i started with the first app for scorecoin adn tradecoin,that both use together, and from now on nearbery everything,will be used for both coins ,tradecoin and scorecoin. so ,within time i guess,tradecoin will get value again.
Someone bought another 1 million tradecoin on the btc marketplace today.. the coin supply on the two exchanges it trades on has gone from 82 million to 59 million in 2 weeks. No volume happening on the Nova exchange. Only place it seems that trade is doing anything is in the Doge market.. will trade with it's large amount of coins stay as a sub BTC coin.. forever to stay as a doge or will it move to a 2-4 sats coin??? I'm putting a target value of 5-6 sats in 2017 if DEV continues to develop and create some value.
The buy orders are going higher in the doge market on cryptopia... should spur up some mining activity.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
There is something wrong with TRADECOIN.
now 8 hours behind but still on last block

nobody isnt mining, thats the wrong thing

It is not possible to mine because all wallets are out of sync.
I think the blockchain isn't moving. My coins have been stuck as unconfirmed for about three days now.

nobody is mining, therefore transaction slow,or not moving.just mine little blocks, 6 conf blocks needed
Anything new coming for TRADE coin?

the app for scorecoin, both tradecoin and scorecoin will use it. and also further  realeases of everything,tradecoin will profit
Pages:
Jump to: