Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRADING TOKEN - page 3. (Read 434 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 22
April 24, 2018, 11:29:48 AM
The site has very little information about the project, where you can read white paper?
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
April 24, 2018, 11:16:54 AM
How will you promote your project to the community, investors? Because I do not find any social accounts or chat groups of you other than 1 site and this ANN thread. Any successful project is thanks to the support of the community a lot

AGREED!   Trading Token will be announcing Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, GitHub, Reddit, and WeChat communities soon to improve our social presence.

One thing that should be clarified is that our token is ERC-827.  With an ERC20 token only value can be transferred. However with ER-827, Ethereum users can transfer value and data!  In addition, tokens can be approved to be spent by other on-chain third parties.  This will be revolutionary for the global community in peer to peer markets.
In ERC20 token, not only value can be transferred; users can transfer value and Data as well. I may don't know a lot about other kind of ethereum token but the reason you give in not that worthy. Am not a professional developper in EVM but am just giving my opinion based on my experience as a regular user in Myetherwallet where you find with each transaction the possibility to add Data. Note that data added to transaction costs more fees. Correct if am wrong.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 4
April 22, 2018, 06:53:25 PM
How will you promote your project to the community, investors? Because I do not find any social accounts or chat groups of you other than 1 site and this ANN thread. Any successful project is thanks to the support of the community a lot

AGREED!   Trading Token will be announcing Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, GitHub, Reddit, and WeChat communities soon to improve our social presence.

One thing that should be clarified is that our token is ERC-827.  With an ERC20 token only value can be transferred. However with ER-827, Ethereum users can transfer value and data!  In addition, tokens can be approved to be spent by other on-chain third parties.  This will be revolutionary for the global community in peer to peer markets.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
April 21, 2018, 02:00:03 PM
Activity: 136
April 21, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

Buy Trading Token

Follow the Smart Money! Trading Token is an ERC-20 token easily purchased and sold on a number of exchanges. Find the exchange that’s right for you and get Trading Token in minutes!

Pages:
Jump to: