Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 104. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I'm interested in how many tokens you have already sold, because I think your project is important and I just want to know.

You mean the team right? I just browse their ETH token address and they already sell millions of tokens and its worth of 365k US dollars in a whole. That's only in there ETH contract address not to mention the other address like it BTC and CARDANO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It seems to me that I do not even look at the not very good situation in the market, many investors will participate in this project in order to observe how the platform will work. I have this kind of motivation.

As an investors they should be able to observe how the platform works, because with there observation they would gain some ideas or information on how the project is doing on the market so that they would able to weigh things out.
That must be a very assuring for every Investors as this platform might be providing the very need.
I think that the one who invested in this project understands this moment and therefore consciously made their choice
Thats the reason i made this statement,i think that you understand that,this is totally upto the Investors and partners.
Actually in each project the things totally go in terms of the investors and the partners as they are the main individuals who make this project go more wider and profitable ahead. This project is really also attracting good amount of investors.
Investors and partners are a essential factor in any project because without investors, the team would have nothing with them to release their platform and a better team and supporters can make this project go great ahead.
I think that you guys have provided the facts regarding my statements and that appreciated.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Can't seem to find the Chinese version of the whitepapers Sad
Yet, there is no chinese version of the whitepaper, you can try to contribute by translating the whitepaper into your language, it would be good for you and the others Chinese.

You are right, there are lots of chinese investors that are active and searching for a good project to make them to invest. I really hope that there will be more investors that will join traxia.
But, Cardano is a Chinese project isn't it? I wonder why the Cardano did not serve a Chinese translation for the whitepaper also the website.

Not really, Cardano created by blockchain development firm Input Output Hong Kong (IOHK) and led by Charles Hoskinson, former co-founder of BitShares and Ethereum. It's true that IOHK company is in Hong Kong, but all its member are not Chinese people.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Well, i don't know everyone have know about this or not, so i want notice everybody that they have plan to listing at gatecoin and trade.io at 6th June, 2018. When i come to their token sale page, i collect this information, this is so good for Traxia.
If i don't have any mistake, someone post about this information already, anyway, thank for this useful.
this is good news, but if this is really true, why the development team did not post this wonderful news here so that as many people would know about it.

I am looking for big exchanges that the token will be enlisted, I think those liquidation sites won't really attract or add to more hype for this project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
TRAXIA will build on cardano and may everybody think this great, but we should keep in mind that cardano itself is still not fully implemented at this stage. It is a project in development. Therefore everything related on Cardano based only on speculation.
Cardano introduce awesome features, but most of those feature are still only idea on paper.
The project is not old, I agree with it. But anyway, everything is initially written on paper and only then slowly is reproduced in reality. So projects need some certain time for realisation.

Traxia is a nice project, and the fact that this is the first project that is based on Cardano is very promising, taking into consideration that Cardano is believed to be a potential blockchain. i am sure we'll see something interesting))
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
TRAXIA will build on cardano and may everybody think this great, but we should keep in mind that cardano itself is still not fully implemented at this stage. It is a project in development. Therefore everything related on Cardano based only on speculation.
Cardano introduce awesome features, but most of those feature are still only idea on paper.
The project is not old, I agree with it. But anyway, everything is initially written on paper and only then slowly is reproduced in reality. So projects need some certain time for realisation.
Activity: 574
Well, i don't know everyone have know about this or not, so i want notice everybody that they have plan to listing at gatecoin and trade.io at 6th June, 2018. When i come to their token sale page, i collect this information, this is so good for Traxia.
If i don't have any mistake, someone post about this information already, anyway, thank for this useful.
this is good news, but if this is really true, why the development team did not post this wonderful news here so that as many people would know about it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
This project is getting more attention from the forum members, they might be aware of the potential and the benefits that might bring by this project. If they read and study the OP and the White Paper, they will see that potential that the Cardano team have seen from this project that's why they go along with this.

I agree with you, traxia is getting attention in the comunnity and other social media because of their achievement. Plus it make them more popular because of cardona.

During their first launch, actually, this project already gained popularity among the community due to the fact that it is supported by Cardano Hub. Hopefully this project will be able to reach the soft cap.
Activity: 434
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
The team is interested in the project. And I see how it is gaining popularity. Apparently developers are interested in their project

Of course, the team is really into the project. They won't develop the platform if they don't have the interest and the guts to do it.
Yes, that is some kind of common sense. But even though, we cannot blame those people who just wanted to be safe in investing because scammers spread almost everywhere here in the crypto currency community. But in this project, we can really see their intention towards the community.

Traxia maybe in good pathway right now and would soon face some difficulties in no particular days. Because ICOs right now are becoming more and could definitely results in more competition in terms of their services.

This is normal, we cannot tell what will happen in the future so this project should prefer itself to encounter some problems in the future and hoping they will surpass all the issues that will occur.
We all have that kind of feeling and to me is basically a project and its more likely to have lapses but at least they try to overcome and get successful eventually is just a matter of timing
Activity: 518
The team is interested in the project. And I see how it is gaining popularity. Apparently developers are interested in their project

Of course, the team is really into the project. They won't develop the platform if they don't have the interest and the guts to do it.
Yes, that is some kind of common sense. But even though, we cannot blame those people who just wanted to be safe in investing because scammers spread almost everywhere here in the crypto currency community. But in this project, we can really see their intention towards the community.

Traxia maybe in good pathway right now and would soon face some difficulties in no particular days. Because ICOs right now are becoming more and could definitely results in more competition in terms of their services.

This is normal, we cannot tell what will happen in the future so this project should prefer itself to encounter some problems in the future and hoping they will surpass all the issues that will occur.
I am very sure that they will be able to accomplish this project regardless of any challenges that they encounter bud.
Without encountering they cannot proceed forward because when we compete with all the challenges and face then only we can figure out all the possibilities which can lead to success.
Activity: 252
I'm interested in how many tokens you have already sold, because I think your project is important and I just want to know.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1

I am very sure that they will be able to accomplish this project regardless of any challenges that they encounter bud.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Where can I see how many tokens were sold and how much time did the developers collect for selling tokens and just investing from people? Either I do not see a reference to this, or it is not here. And it's strange that we are not told about it by the developers themselves, but should.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 280
This project is getting more attention from the forum members, they might be aware of the potential and the benefits that might bring by this project. If they read and study the OP and the White Paper, they will see that potential that the Cardano team have seen from this project that's why they go along with this.

I agree with you, traxia is getting attention in the comunnity and other social media because of their achievement. Plus it make them more popular because of cardona.

If the attention they are getting will increase somehow day by day, it's a good implication the team is achieving something by working hard on the project to make it better and be known by everybody.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Activity: 224
I see that the project attracts a lot of investor's attention, but of course I would like to see how the fees are going and better on a public wallet.

Yes ofcourse. Traxia project are confident that they can attract a lot of investors because they have a good and popular partner which is Cardano Hub. Being backed up by one of the top ten crypto coins now, it's not quite possible that this project will also be a good investments someday. We just have to wait at least, on how the development of this project goes on.
Activity: 196
Can anybody tell me how many have already collected? I can not find this information on the website. I would like to see what interest investors have for the project, already the second month of fees are going, besides, at the beginning there was a good discount.
PRE-Sale is at the moment made, a discount for tokens in the form of 20% will end today. I haven't found information on already sold out tokens and, apparently, it is simply hidden. Possibly it only at the stage pre-sale.
Then it would really help to gain more new investors with these amazing discounts and i believe if also the existing participants again make a new transaction they can also gain some discount now.
Jump to: