Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 79. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Traxia is a great platform. It is true that if this project is successful then it will be easier to get involved in all other projects. Traxia team is working a lot to make the traxia project successful

Traxia Project offers a lot of opportunities in other platforms invested by Cardano Hub. Cardano is a well-known in financial industry and Traxia is an ICO invested by Cardano.
This is why theres soo much hype around this project. They have really helped for the upbringing of traxia and people have gained trust in a very short span.

There is also a news that Traxia will be merging with cardano which will help them more to make the project successful. I hope that it will grow more and give us a satisfying feedback.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Well, it's really a nice project and I hope that it can become successful Smiley
You are definitely right bud this project really has a lot of potential to succeed since it is being develop for small and medium enterprises financial needs.

I hope it won't be too late, there are a lot of ICO projects that are already around and it's already difficult to find a project that is going to give you a lot of returns.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Well, it's really a nice project and I hope that it can become successful Smiley
You are definitely right bud this project really has a lot of potential to succeed since it is being develop for small and medium enterprises financial needs.
Activity: 238
Traxia is a great platform. It is true that if this project is successful then it will be easier to get involved in all other projects. Traxia team is working a lot to make the traxia project successful

Traxia Project offers a lot of opportunities in other platforms invested by Cardano Hub. Cardano is a well-known in financial industry and Traxia is an ICO invested by Cardano.
This is why theres soo much hype around this project. They have really helped for the upbringing of traxia and people have gained trust in a very short span.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
No doubt if there always be a chance so the project can be a success in the other day. I hope they will achieve their biggest success!
Activity: 294
According to my observations, the most important thing in the project is his team. With it you can make good adherence and give an advertisement. You done well
Of course that would be the important thing in a project. How could be a project move on its own without the team working behind this project? Without the team the project alone cannot reach anything and a project would never be created. And this, Traxia has a good and responsible team that keep going, striving in the community of crypto currency to make reach its success. I am glad that Traxia is getting more and more popular as days goes by.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
According to my observations, the most important thing in the project is his team. With it you can make good adherence and give an advertisement. You done well
They seek more priorities and new ways which are completely unique with all the possibilities to achieve the success with in the short time and they can easily reach all the targets.
Activity: 154
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
Has the project team already had experience in implementing any projects? Or is it their first? I more trust those who have already decided on production issues
I think the team is their first project so there are more hopeful that traxia can make it big ico this year. So we'll observing on the more development of the traxia ico. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Has the project team already had experience in implementing any projects? Or is it their first? I more trust those who have already decided on production issues
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I bought newly some amount of Cardano so please guys make this project to get success so that Cardano also increase in price Cheesy  I see now in the last weeks too  many projects with Cardano ...

Cardano promotional method is really effective considering as of now many people are increasing to support the TRAXIA project. The crypto coin market price now is decent and if this continues, Traxia soon will follow the steps of sister CARDANO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
A very interesting project that will work on the blockchain cardano therefore draws the attention of many investors to the fact that it will be possible to invest in the project with coins ADA and ETH, and for investors large bonuses are available.Tell me what are the minimum investments that are available for the purchase of TMT tokens?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I bought newly some amount of Cardano so please guys make this project to get success so that Cardano also increase in price Cheesy  I see now in the last weeks too  many projects with Cardano ...
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
Can you be sure that this project is supported by the Cardano team? If this is true, I would like to invest in it. What is the minimum investment?

As you can see I screenshot some photos of both web site of CARDANO (ADA) and TRAXIA and this what I saw.  They are really working together, If it's not I think the Cardano team will announce or tell the people that they are not partnered with TRAXIA right? And the Minimum contribution: 0.01 ETH
Maximum Contribution: 1,000 ETH but you can also contribute via BTC and ADA

They can place anyone's logo out there but that doesn't really mean jack shit. Cause like I can put a BTC logo on my site if it's about bitcoin, doesn't mean I work with satoshi
I think maybe partnership or some kind of marketing campaign either way i think their whole layout and design is good i hope we get to have them on board after sales
Yeah, a partnership is the best way to describe it. It's your opinion if you will say that this is just a project just stole someone's logo and put it here to be able to look legit.
A partnership ofcourse is a marketing strategy. You have to know more in deep not just only why it was in cardano blockchain and what is its goal to have in. The project or actual work is the basis of the project not the partnership or anything else then next is the team. That is how i rate this traxia for overall it is good project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Can you be sure that this project is supported by the Cardano team? If this is true, I would like to invest in it. What is the minimum investment?

As you can see I screenshot some photos of both web site of CARDANO (ADA) and TRAXIA and this what I saw.  They are really working together, If it's not I think the Cardano team will announce or tell the people that they are not partnered with TRAXIA right? And the Minimum contribution: 0.01 ETH

So that is really true. The proof is in front of our eyes now. And besides, no doubt why Cardiano partnered with Traxia. Traxia has a good platform that also, captures many investors. And also, great thing that Traxia team has a bounty programs in continuously promoting their project even they are getting to know much better in the community. I will keep looking forward for this project.

You see the proof in wrong way, on Cardano's website didn't mentioned Traxia as partner ! the relationship between them is through Emurg, and even on Emurg's website, they didn't mentioned Traxia as partner.
In fact, Emurg offers services for companies that want to build or start dApp on cardano's blockchain, in other words, Traxia is just a Emurg's client and in somehow the traxia's team consider this as partnership, but since Emurg didn't not bup them as partner, it means they are just a client in Emurg's eyes.
In both the platforms as I could also notice there was no such details listed and then how come they can really be a partners and there should be even a deed called partnership deed and there was no such proof of records so client system operations to work are being executed.

The way I see it, Traxia used Emurg's service to get help in switching their platform from Ethereum to Cardano.
Now, Traxia promoted that deal as partnership, on other hand, Emurg see them just a client and that's why they didn't include them in partner list on Emurg's websites.
Activity: 280

As you can see I screenshot some photos of both web site of CARDANO (ADA) and TRAXIA and this what I saw.  They are really working together, If it's not I think the Cardano team will announce or tell the people that they are not partnered with TRAXIA right? And the Minimum contribution: 0.01 ETH

They can place anyone's logo out there but that doesn't really mean jack shit. Cause like I can put a BTC logo on my site if it's about bitcoin, doesn't mean I work with satoshi
I think maybe partnership or some kind of marketing campaign either way i think their whole layout and design is good i hope we get to have them on board after sales
Yeah, a partnership is the best way to describe it. It's your opinion if you will say that this is just a project just stole someone's logo and put it here to be able to look legit.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
The situation on the market has stabilized and those who want to invest in this project - the best time

Yeah, I have seen that the crypto coins are going up again. I've been holding my coins in a patient for a time like this. As also saw Cardano price is also increasing. As for now, Traxia is still continuing on gaining more and more investors from their ICO process.

This is a good news to everyone also to Traxia, because investors will make a move again since the crypto price is recovering. The members also need to continue to promote the project to other social media.

I agree with you guys. Traxia can now utilized their funds and skill to make the project better. They can also make additional information and update if they have. I just hope that Traxia will continue growing and be successful.

This project will continue to grow if devs will become more active and more aggressive with the marketing and advertising of this project. They can surely attract many investors.

The team were really busy doing some promotions and I confidently that you know already what the team already achieved. They may not active here but they always keep up to date if you will visit their site. This is I think a big project that is why they are seriously making more effort to be popular not only here in this forum but also in real world.
Activity: 532

The team will do everything that they can to make their project be successful in the near future. Well, Traxia will accept ADA which is quite good because people who have those coins can actually participate in the ICO. In this way, more investors will probably support the project especially those who have invested in ADA wherein they can share some of their coins to invest in Traxia.
Activity: 126
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Pages:
Jump to: