Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 87. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Looking at the growth of the main crypto currency market, I think that projects on base currencies should attract attention. I hope the project will be held.

Maybe investors isn't just used for having cardano so even the project is good it isn't enough to attract investors. Hope the devs will participate in the discussion here so people will be enlighten to this kind of issue.
IMO, they using deposit paygate via ETH and BTC, addition ADA is enough. A lot wallet will make more complicate, actually, ADA price increasing will affect a little to number of TMT bought.
Definitely. I agree with what you are saying because if they partnered up with ADA, they can bring ADA in success by using ADA for payment method.
Activity: 224
I think the project is very rambling, I see a huge buzz around it and this is just the beginning

That's because TRAXIA is supported via Cardano platform so surely many huge investors will also supporting this project just like they support ADA.
In my opinion, your sentences have both wrong and right. Right because yes, this project have invested by ADA, and they will gather ADA supporter hand favourite. But TRAXIA is not supported via Cardano Hub only, and investors is not come to Traxia because of this, they invest to Traxia because itself.
You're right mate. Investors of this project have their own mind set and vision. They invest on Traxia because they knew that it has a unique kind of purposed in the market in which will lead into a successful kind of investment, not because they have connection with Cardano Hub. They have their own way on how to be a good competitor someday.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Looking at the growth of the main crypto currency market, I think that projects on base currencies should attract attention. I hope the project will be held.

Maybe investors isn't just used for having cardano so even the project is good it isn't enough to attract investors. Hope the devs will participate in the discussion here so people will be enlighten to this kind of issue.
IMO, they using deposit paygate via ETH and BTC, addition ADA is enough. A lot wallet will make more complicate, actually, ADA price increasing will affect a little to number of TMT bought.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 434
I think the project is very rambling, I see a huge buzz around it and this is just the beginning

That's because TRAXIA is supported via Cardano platform so surely many huge investors will also supporting this project just like they support ADA.
In my opinion, your sentences have both wrong and right. Right because yes, this project have invested by ADA, and they will gather ADA supporter hand favourite. But TRAXIA is not supported via Cardano Hub only, and investors is not come to Traxia because of this, they invest to Traxia because itself.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0

More investors are getting attracted to this project because of the Cardiano supports to the Traxia. Its a great news that people are getting interested to this project, and that is because people see the potential of the Traxia that can make better changes for the community. I will continously support Traxia in this crypto world.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 378
Activity: 182
I see that the team has not yet collected the money makes very interesting products and I see that the developer can already make money on the mobile application.
it may take time for that, we can see developers sedag collect money. I am sure once everything is ready they will do the best thing.

Good to see that they have another improvement from the team. This could lead TRAXIA to be recognized  by the public, By the way anyone knows the status of Collected funds as of now?
Apparently information on the sold tokens is hidden from strangers and is available only to the users registered in tokensale and who have made any purchase.

So, for those who didn't participated in the ICO will have no chance to see the status of their sale. This might have some disadvantage  because some potential investors wanted to see first before they decide to participate or not.
Well yeah I think they should update this feature because it is truly not worth losing their potential investors because of some silly features, it is good that they have specific features for investors but those could be something really else.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Here are some photos of their yesterday's pitch in 20 Nations league of blockchain ( Shenzhen ), they is also a video of it on their facebook page https://bit.ly/2qAG2zf . they seems to introduce the concept of traxia for some chinese people in this video.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
The 3rd round of #Traxia Pre-Sale has officially started. Wanna help us disrupt #trade #finance? Contribute to our #ICO & get 10% off until 29th of April. More info: https://www.traxia.co/token-sale-info

So how is the sale going? Is there a gauge that can tell us how much is raised so far? I think this project is not getting a lot of attention. Maybe advertisement will help a lot.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
I can not go to the project site Huh Is it my problem or the site does not work?
I read the discussion here on the main topic and I am very impressed by the great interest in this project, which is very promising and serious.
I am interested in this project and will follow its development.  Smiley
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
This is still new and still promoting and attracting more investors so the team will focused only at these moment. They were doing what they need to do in order for their ICO to successful. Probably, right now more people were already know about traxia due to the fact that they have a bounty programs.
of-course they really did hit some important aspect with the whole ico and since its a project supported by cardano i think they have already gain popularity and investors along the way
Activity: 280
I was interested in your project and I hope that it will turn out to be unique, not like those that are available.
Also, don't associate other project's history to another project like TRAXIA, I think all of them are totally different in many ways. That's one of the problem I noticed for some people why they aren't trusting or believing  anymore new projects, they need first to prove it is "unique" in its own way Smiley
I am ready invest money to this project. I think its a  very promising project for the future! I wish you good luck
Merit: 102
I guess this project won't be affected if something happens to cardano.  But it will if cardano gets their investment on the traxia project.
Of course, i don't know i comment again and again so much time, but everyone still keep their mind that Traxia is Cardano, lol. Traxia only the projects which invested by Cardano Hub, and they accept ADA as paygate for their ICO - only that.

Its so confusing for me also.why cardano affect traxia project.as traxia is an independent project.please can you briefly describe it for me
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I guess this project won't be affected if something happens to cardano.  But it will if cardano gets their investment on the traxia project.
Of course, i don't know i comment again and again so much time, but everyone still keep their mind that Traxia is Cardano, lol. Traxia only the projects which invested by Cardano Hub, and they accept ADA as paygate for their ICO - only that.
Actually I dare to challenge your beliefs as I carefully study the project already at a long distance, in my opinion and based on information read by me, traxia in the future plans to change erc20 ethereum platform for cardano and it is the fact and only a matter of time.

GGWP not answering a single point he raised.

He's pointing out how it's the only ADA based project

Your defence: I'll switch to ADA soon

What's the logic ?
Calm dude, maybe he/she just wanted to support the project with joining the bounty program of the project so he/she don't know much about the project.

What's that logic> Posting on the thread with misinformation is bad for everyone and it doesnt involve the bounty as the bounty doesnt pay you for posting here
Activity: 434
I was interested in your project and I hope that it will turn out to be unique, not like those that are available.
hopefully you are lucky to join this project, this project will be successful juka team can work together well.
Activity: 121
Hi. I think I made a mistake. I transferred the amount from my Ethereumwallet before I gave all the KYC documents. Have I lost the contribution?
Activity: 182
I see that the team has not yet collected the money makes very interesting products and I see that the developer can already make money on the mobile application.
it may take time for that, we can see developers sedag collect money. I am sure once everything is ready they will do the best thing.

Good to see that they have another improvement from the team. This could lead TRAXIA to be recognized  by the public, By the way anyone knows the status of Collected funds as of now?

Actually no one knows, if you read in their TG they didn't respond to this question and I don't know why when the fact they should be posting how much was raised since day 1 so investors will be more attracted to invest. And how come traxia don't have any rating like from any ico rating?

Well, this is just my observation.

Even if the project is running for a while now, traxia is still new and needs more improvements. Let's see if the dev will answers all questions regarding total raised amount and ico ratings.
I agree, the project needs a bigger development and addition of some interesting functions capable to attract users and investors. Only improvement of the project can lead to expansion of his audience.
Pages:
Jump to: