Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TrevonCoin Scrypt - page 2. (Read 1807 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 11:05:08 AM
@DEV:

Please take a look at this: https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte/issues/17

I'm pretty sure that the bug is present in this coin, and is driving my testing pool crazy, as it fails for that very reason everytime payments are due.

Will stop the pool until you can investigate it, as making payouts by hand for hours doesn't look like the brightest idea. Will be back once the problem is solved.

Thanks!

Looking into it.
Activity: 27
December 11, 2017, 08:02:27 AM

Update on the pool:

The problem: due to a (possible) bug in the wallet, when the pool sends payments to miners it tries to use unconfirmed coins instead of the already confirmed ones, the pool sees it as a failed payment and sends it again, most of the time succesfully. Some time after that, the first payment transaction passes succesfully and that leads to a double payment to the miner, which won't go through because lack of funds unless the wallet remains funded (I spent 800 of my own coins yesterday dealing with it, thinking that having a buffer ammount would mitigate the problem, but it didn't).

The workaround: I have modified the pool code so when a payment transaction fails it won't be sent again, knowning that sooner or later it will get eventually confirmed.

The solution: fixing the bug in the wallet would do it, but not having the sources renders that impossible to me, so it is up to the dev.

I would say that using the pool is mostly safe at this point, but keep in mind that I am using an untested workaround and that miners COULD LOSE all their mined coins if the workaround doesn't do what is expected. So, understand that the pool should be considered as testing and that you mine at your own risk. That said, payments are being processed normally AT THIS MOMENT, but can't assure what will happen in the next hours.

Cheers!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 05:23:48 PM
Thanks, good work !
December 10, 2017, 05:18:22 PM
@DEV:

Please take a look at this: https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte/issues/17

I'm pretty sure that the bug is present in this coin, and is driving my testing pool crazy, as it fails for that very reason everytime payments are due.

Will stop the pool until you can investigate it, as making payouts by hand for hours doesn't look like the brightest idea. Will be back once the problem is solved.

Thanks!
December 10, 2017, 04:12:10 PM

Just to make it clear, if you are mining on the pool that I announced earlier. I am testing it and payments, among other things, are acting really weird. You could LOSE all your mined coins. It's not that I want to steal your coins, but the pool at this moment is not reliable at all. Keep mining at your own risk.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Read the comments instead of here!!!
December 10, 2017, 02:30:35 PM
DEV, need pool!

just solo mine i found a block yeasterday ^^ got 50 coins Cheesy
December 10, 2017, 01:59:51 PM
The pool looks better now. Let's see how it goes. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks, good work!

I will stop the pool again. Payments still acting weird. Some payments went through twice and others are failing. Will let you know when it is ready. Sorry about it.
December 10, 2017, 01:12:52 PM
Difficulty up 1000% from yesterday. Im looking to start the official discord later today.

I will be setting up a donation account for this coin to help with future development.

Trevon James is still making a ton of money on referrals, so I am going to reach out to him and see if he will help with development.

I have lots of ideas that we can do with his coin, But it is not my coin it is ours, So please post any ideas that you would like to see Incorporated into the coin.

get it on stock.exchange please
Activity: 51
December 10, 2017, 01:10:05 PM
Difficulty up 1000% from yesterday. Im looking to start the official discord later today.

I will be setting up a donation account for this coin to help with future development.

Trevon James is still making a ton of money on referrals, so I am going to reach out to him and see if he will help with development.

I have lots of ideas that we can do with his coin, But it is not my coin it is ours, So please post any ideas that you would like to see Incorporated into the coin.

Merit: 103
December 10, 2017, 01:07:30 PM
is there even a little chance it will be worth like anything ever?
December 10, 2017, 01:00:39 PM
The pool looks better now. Let's see how it goes. Sorry for the inconvenience.
December 10, 2017, 12:51:01 PM

Payments are not getting processed. Fixing it. Give me a few minutes. Sorry... it's my first pool ever.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 12:42:22 PM
The more people have it, the greater the coin ecosystem. Just give it time.the main thing that the company was a success and carried out their plans.
Activity: 204
December 10, 2017, 12:38:24 PM
Mining pool: pool . trevonpool . tk

Donations if you wish to help keeping the pool up in the future:

TRV: TFLzuBTcGzhLqJyZE2BPkWRzJKzBTy66Ge
BTC: 1Dse7114qLoRQbLoftbHp7wi5cRY7LxwWX

Enjoy!
Hi! Need more diff for asic - 32K and 64K

You got it.

Cheers!
December 10, 2017, 12:15:05 PM

Enjoy!

You got it.

Cheers!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 11:53:55 AM
What are the innovations of TrevonCoin? Do you plan only to be listed at exchanges?
Activity: 204
December 10, 2017, 11:52:25 AM

Enjoy!
December 10, 2017, 09:23:04 AM

Just to make it clear, if you are mining on the pool. I am testing it and payments, among other things, are acting really weird. You could LOSE all your mined coins. It's not that I want to steal your coins, but the pool at this moment is not reliable at all. Keep mining at your own risk.

Enjoy!
Activity: 63
December 10, 2017, 07:06:48 AM
Blocks the browser in where?
December 09, 2017, 11:13:58 AM
please github source.

It's nice to see community support. I will work on getting the source code posted, we may be doing a slight name change.

I will keep working on this coin if interest continues, but keep in mine there was no ICO, Peremine, or Dev tax, so resources are limited. 

well start a discord with the coin and you might be able to get some people to donate some ^^
Pages:
Jump to: